Windows 10: Numbered Menu does not appear in Advanced Startup

Discus and support Numbered Menu does not appear in Advanced Startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello and Good Morning to you all. I am sorry to post this here, but I couldn't decide which category would fit this the most. I was trying to disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Phoebus, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Phoebus Win User

Numbered Menu does not appear in Advanced Startup

Hello and Good Morning to you all.
    I am sorry to post this here, but I couldn't decide which category would fit this the most.
    I was trying to disable Driver Signature Enforcement, and after I boot into advanced startup and go to startup settings, and press "Restart", my PC restarts but doesn't boot into advanced startup...I cannot make the F/numbered menu appear.I must be doing something wrong, but I can't seem to figure out what that is.

Numbered Menu does not appear in Advanced Startup [​IMG]

:)

Phoebus, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Berton Win User

I'm probably reading the F/numbered menu part wrong but that suggests the prompt of pressing the F2, F12, Del or Esc key to enter BIOS Setup or Boot choices which appear after maker's logo appears and are not strictly a Windows issue. The BIOS loads followed by the OS/Operating System reading the settings in it so the OS knows what resources are available and sets the machine up as it needs. Sometimes a reboot won't show those while a full shutdown then startup will show them.

Berton, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Phoebus Win User

Hello and Good Morning to you all.
    I am sorry to post this here, but I couldn't decide which category would fit this the most.
    I was trying to disable Driver Signature Enforcement, and after I boot into advanced startup and go to startup settings, and press "Restart", my PC restarts but doesn't boot into advanced startup...I cannot make the F/numbered menu appear.I must be doing something wrong, but I can't seem to figure out what that is.

Phoebus, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Phoebus Win User

Hello and thanks for the quick reply.

(Disk Management)

Phoebus, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Numbered Menu does not appear in Advanced Startup - Similar Threads - Numbered Menu does

2. Advanced startup screen does not displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced startup screen does not displayed: Hi When I run the advanced startup option in the recovery tab in the system settings when my pc restarts, my monitors are black and the advanced startup screen is not displayed. When this happens the power light on my monitors blinks indicating they are powered but do not...
  3. Advanced startup screen does not displayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced startup screen does not displayed: Hi When I run the advanced startup option in the recovery tab in the system settings when my pc restarts, my monitors are black and the advanced startup screen is not displayed. When this happens the power light on my monitors blinks indicating they are powered but do not...
  4. Incorrect Passwords on Advanced Startup Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Passwords on Advanced Startup Menu: So my computer started having some CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED issues, and so I was going to fix it. While the BSODs are an issue, that is another can of worms that I am not discussing about rn. I was going to use tools in Advanced Startup but now it prompts for a password, these...
  5. Incorrect Passwords on Advanced Startup Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect Passwords on Advanced Startup Menu: So my computer started having some CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED issues, and so I was going to fix it. While the BSODs are an issue, that is another can of worms that I am not discussing about rn. I was going to use tools in Advanced Startup but now it prompts for a password, these...
  6. Incorrect Passwords on Advanced Startup Menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Advanced Startup Settings Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced Startup Settings Menu: I am unable to see the option boot from a device or usb in the advanced startup settings from reset this pc in settings. It only shows:- 1. exit and continue to windows 10 2. trouble shoot 3. turn off your pc I am not able to see "start with a device" in it Even in the...
  8. PC stuck at "Advanced Startup" menu.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck at "Advanced Startup" menu.: Hey guys, I can't boot into the desktop, tried every option in the Advanced Startup like System Restore, System Image Recover etc. but no good. It all goes back to Advanced Startup. Anyone know how to fix this? I have a Windows 10 flash disk, will that work without...
  9. Advanced startup menu is asking for a password, what does it want?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced startup menu is asking for a password, what does it want?: I'm trying to solve some problems and am using advanced startup menu to get to a command prompt. When I try this, I select my email address and then it asks for a password. What password does it want? The pin fails and my microsoft account password also fails. Is there...
  10. Advanced startup menu, what password does it want?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Advanced startup menu, what password does it want?: I'm trying to boot to a command prompt using the advanced startup menu. I select my account (email address) then it insists on a password. I've tried my pin and my microsoft password and both are rejected. What does it want, or how can I get around this? submitted by...