Windows 10: Numbered Menu does not appear in Advanced Startup

Discus and support Numbered Menu does not appear in Advanced Startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello and Good Morning to you all. I am sorry to post this here, but I couldn't decide which category would fit this the most. I was trying to disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Phoebus, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Phoebus Win User

Numbered Menu does not appear in Advanced Startup

Hello and Good Morning to you all.
    I am sorry to post this here, but I couldn't decide which category would fit this the most.
    I was trying to disable Driver Signature Enforcement, and after I boot into advanced startup and go to startup settings, and press "Restart", my PC restarts but doesn't boot into advanced startup...I cannot make the F/numbered menu appear.I must be doing something wrong, but I can't seem to figure out what that is.

Numbered Menu does not appear in Advanced Startup [​IMG]

:)

Phoebus, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Berton Win User

I'm probably reading the F/numbered menu part wrong but that suggests the prompt of pressing the F2, F12, Del or Esc key to enter BIOS Setup or Boot choices which appear after maker's logo appears and are not strictly a Windows issue. The BIOS loads followed by the OS/Operating System reading the settings in it so the OS knows what resources are available and sets the machine up as it needs. Sometimes a reboot won't show those while a full shutdown then startup will show them.

Berton, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Phoebus Win User

Hello and Good Morning to you all.
    I am sorry to post this here, but I couldn't decide which category would fit this the most.
    I was trying to disable Driver Signature Enforcement, and after I boot into advanced startup and go to startup settings, and press "Restart", my PC restarts but doesn't boot into advanced startup...I cannot make the F/numbered menu appear.I must be doing something wrong, but I can't seem to figure out what that is.

Phoebus, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Phoebus Win User

Hello and thanks for the quick reply.

(Disk Management)

Phoebus, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Numbered Menu does not appear in Advanced Startup - Similar Threads - Numbered Menu does

2. Windows 10 advanced startup does not show System Image Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 advanced startup does not show System Image Recovery: Hello! I use Windows 10 November 2019 update. I need to restore Windows from a system image, but I can not do it. I openWindows 10 Settings menu, go to Update & recovery, go to Recovery, Advanced startup section, and click Restart now. When PC restarts, I go to Troubleshoot,...
  3. Start menu, advanced using !! Why some shortcuts in it don't appear ? ;-

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu, advanced using !! Why some shortcuts in it don't appear ? ;-: Hello everyone! Happy New Year 2020 I'm looking for info or rules about Windows 10 start menus below : 1 C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs 2 C:\Users\%users%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs They react in a strange way, some...
  4. How to add Boot to Advanced Startup Options to Context Menu of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Boot to Advanced Startup Options to Context Menu of Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If someone wants to boot to Advanced Startup Options, it becomes really tricky. This is so because it is hidden deep inside the Windows 10 Settings App. This makes it really tedious for someone to use the feature and hence makes [...] This post How to add...
  5. Cannot disable a startup program because it does not appear on the Startup tab in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot disable a startup program because it does not appear on the Startup tab in Task Manager: Most Windows applications provide the ability to turn off their "Run on Startup" feature in the settings menu, as they should. Unfortunately, we also know that there are programs out there that do not make it as easy to do so. Thankfully, Windows 10 provides a way to easily...
  6. Log in screen does not appear on startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log in screen does not appear on startup: I'm using Win 10, Ver 1903 on a 3 yr old HP Pavilion laptop. I had set password protection on startup and has worked fine for years but now it skips the sign in screen when I turn the laptop on. If laptop goes to sleep while not in use. it will ask for the password. This...
  7. No recovery options start from advanced startup menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No recovery options start from advanced startup menu: hello everyone, I just ran into this problem after I opened my computer case, I did not damage anything or replace anything, I simply just took off my computer case and put it back on. But it took me straight to the boot menu. I have tried every single option and online...
  8. Add Boot to Advanced Startup Options context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Boot to Advanced Startup Options context menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Boot to Advanced Startup Options context menu in Windows 10 How to Add a Boot to Advanced Startup Options context menu in Windows 10 Advanced startup enables you to perform these actions: Start recovery (aka: Windows RE or WinRE), troubleshooting, and...
  9. Advanced startup won't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced startup won't work: I activated offline scanning with defender while i have norton installed just to get a scan in and now i keep getting errors from norton that it's scans will be worsened because defender limited periodic scanning is on. I turned them all off and even after multiple restarts...
  10. Advanced Startup Option

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Startup Option: Hey guys, i want to boot on advance startup option, but everytime i restarted, it just like a normal restart, (settings, recovery then restart) What must be the prblem? i just installed wndows 10 pro. 22998