Windows 10: Numbering Pictures In Sequence repeated some numbers

Discus and support Numbering Pictures In Sequence repeated some numbers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Wanted to renumber my 400+ ish pictures in my album just to keep it neat. I did the one where I would click one picture, press Crtl + A, then rename... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Thisplay Nayme, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Numbering Pictures In Sequence repeated some numbers

Wanted to renumber my 400+ ish pictures in my album just to keep it neat. I did the one where I would click one picture, press Crtl + A, then rename the first picture so that the rest will be automatically be numbered. However, when I did that, some of the numbers were repeated around 3 times. Is there a way to fix this issue?

Numbering Pictures In Sequence repeated some numbers be0ee6fb-d229-4d85-8e32-552948c63565?upload=true.png

:)

Thisplay Nayme, Nov 12, 2018
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Nov 12, 2018
  3. .txt print preview & line numbers

To see line numbers in WordPad:

1. Press Ctrl + A to highlight the text= Select All
    2 Right click, select <<list>> and choose the numbering list.

The line number will be shown now when typing.

To remove them, repeat 1 and 2 but choose the first on the list = none.

All the best for the year to come,

MikeMecanic, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Numbering Pictures In Sequence repeated some numbers

6500 Slide picture ID numbers

Is it possible to change the settings in this phone so that when you download pictures, the next ones you take will continue in the numbering sequence and not go back to zero?

ralphhw---01, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Numbering Pictures In Sequence repeated some numbers

1. Numbering Pictures In Sequence repeated some numbers - Similar Threads - Numbering Pictures Sequence

2. Pictures won't shuffle or sequence

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pictures won't shuffle or sequence: All of a sudden my background pics stopped sequencing from my library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-wont-shuffle-or-sequence/8828f97b-a174-4583-a58a-19d1d2d847d8
  3. Windows displaying numbers with a double line through some numbers in dates and times

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows displaying numbers with a double line through some numbers in dates and times: I ran anti-virus software which cleared up missing file names and task bar names; however, the date and time numbers continue to display distorted with 2 lines running through some number. I also lost some settings like the search box in the bottom taskbar was removed. I...
  4. Repeated number is typing automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated number is typing automatically: Single number"2"typed automatically anytime and usb connecting sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repeated-number-is-typing-automatically/1832c650-aa8e-4225-9379-6e64647f94e1
  5. Number sequence off when renaming files

Number sequence off when renaming files: Just got a new laptop. In the past when I rename photo files I highlight 4 or 5, right click, name 1234 hit enter....what I get is 1234 1, 1234 2, 1234 3...etc. On this new laptop for some reason I get 1234, 1234 2, 1234 3. It's dropping the 1 from the 1st photo....and I...
  6. Numbering

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Numbering: I am working on wordpad in Windows 10. I cannot locate the numbering tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numbering/b01c86ee-df3d-4cff-903d-f825fbb39d7a
  7. Windows 10 picture numbering

Windows 10 picture numbering: Whenever I label pictures & expect the computer to automatically number the series of pictures it messes up. The first 2 pictures always have the same number, most of the time all pictures are labeled in pairs with the same number. if there a lot of pictures some will be...
  8. Numbers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Numbers: I try to type numbers in Paint and they appear in different sizes. And it´s only in Paint where this happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numbers/fdc98a17-36b9-4bfd-a0ce-ee58b8e861e8
  9. Is this phone number a valid Microsoft number?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is this phone number a valid Microsoft number?: Please tell me if this number is a valid Microsoft phone number: 1-844-386-8965. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-phone-number-a-valid-microsoft-number/f0b7e4e8-5022-4d0d-a143-9817c924f677"
  10. Picture numbers instead of a photo

Picture numbers instead of a photo: I use Windows Live Photo Gallery to store my photos. I am listing one of my rentals on Craigslist but when I click on Add Images I get a screen that shows just the image picture number ....no picture. That is how it is for all my picture folders. How can I change that so my...