Windows 10: Numbers are not display on Windows 10 lock screen instead of boxes are display on lock screen.

Discus and support Numbers are not display on Windows 10 lock screen instead of boxes are display on lock screen. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please help to reslove this issue i want numbers on the lock screen.[IMG][IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ashutoshdangare, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Numbers are not display on Windows 10 lock screen instead of boxes are display on lock screen.

Please help to reslove this issue i want numbers on the lock screen.Numbers are not display on Windows 10 lock screen instead of boxes are display on lock screen. [​IMG]Numbers are not display on Windows 10 lock screen instead of boxes are display on lock screen. [​IMG]

:)

ashutoshdangare, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Change Lock Screen Display Off Timeout in Windows 10

It won't send you to the lock screen when the timeout has been reached.

Console lock display off timeout is the amount of minutes Windows will wait idle with no activity while on the lock screen when a user locks the computer before timing out and automatically turning off the display.

You might see if these below may be turning off the display instead.

Brink, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Ads displayed in Lock Screen

Hi Subhadeep,

Windows Spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen.
    To turn off Windows Spotlight, go to Settings, clickPersonalization,
    select Lock screen, under Background select a different lock screen background.

To avoid messages on your lock screen, you can consider the following:

• Make sure that the "Get fun facts, etc" on your Settings is turned off.
    • Disable “suggestions” that appear as notifications. To do so, follow these steps go to
      Settings, then select System, then click
      Notifications & actions
      and turnoff “Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what’s new and
      suggested”.
    • Disable “tips, tricks, and suggestions”. Head to Settings then select
      System, then click Notifications & Actions and disable the “Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows” option.

Don't hesitate to reply on this thread if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Numbers are not display on Windows 10 lock screen instead of boxes are display on lock screen.

Change Lock Screen Display Off Timeout in Windows 10

@Brink I don't think your phrasing is actually what you mean? You can't change computer settings from the lock screen as far as I know. This tutorial is about changing the amount of time it takes for the computer to timeout to "console lock display off," which is set to 1 minute by default and which sends me to the lock screen. I know the lock screen is also accessible by pressing Win+L but this tutorial is certainly not meant to be applied while I am on the lock screen.

I have made sure my display isn't turning off for any other reason (screen saver, sleep, etc), and gone through and completed the steps in this tutorial, including the registry edit that places the console lock display off option in advanced power settings. Changing the numbers to any value in this menu has no impact on how long the computer takes to lock & turn off the display after no action - it is still about 2 minutes. Could there be another computer setting causing it to lock up'?

EDIT: I have a second monitor attached by HDMI, which appears to be the cause of the timeout. When I detach the monitor the computer does not lock up.

win10noob0010, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Numbers are not display on Windows 10 lock screen instead of boxes are display on lock screen.

1. Numbers are not display on Windows 10 lock screen instead of boxes are display on lock screen. - Similar Threads - Numbers are display

2. Time Display on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Display on Lock Screen: Why is the tine display on my lock screen in 12 hour format when all the time settings on my computer are set to 24 hour clock display??It is not really important, but it is an annoyance!...
  3. Time Display on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time Display on Lock Screen: Why is the tine display on my lock screen in 12 hour format when all the time settings on my computer are set to 24 hour clock display??It is not really important, but it is an annoyance!...
  4. caps lock no on screen display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    caps lock no on screen display: hi- did reset of windows 11,running microsoft edge. microsoft 5050 keyboard..........there is no 'CAPS' indicator lighton this keyboard.however........i was able to get a CAPS ON'display on my screen,lower right hand corner,prior to reset..............now,it's gone.i have...
  5. Windows 10 lock screen not displayed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 lock screen not displayed: The issue is when waking up the laptop after sleep the lock screen is not displayed only wallpaper is displayed and enter password section is not there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-lock-screen-not-displayed/f9f17d01-0405-4e27-a962-610b4a1a8555
  6. Windows 10 lock screen not displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 lock screen not displayed: The issue is when waking up the laptop after sleep the lock screen is not displayed only wallpaper is displayed and enter password section is not there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-lock-screen-not-displayed/f9f17d01-0405-4e27-a962-610b4a1a8555
  7. Windows 10 lock screen not displayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Lock Screen Display

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen Display: How do I change the ID on the lock screen from my email account name in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-display/84324f3d-a72f-4103-931a-55092d1d9c76
  9. Windows 10 locking screen instead of shutting off display

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 locking screen instead of shutting off display: Ok boys, I am so ridiculously aggravated with Windows right now. I recently re-installed Windows and apparently the computer was possessed during the reinstall. I'm finally on the last of the issues that I've had to fix. Windows absolutely refuses to just turn off my...
  10. Lock Screen/Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen/Display: I would like to display my lock screen on both of my monitors and want to know if that is possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screendisplay/f5f77fac-6bdb-4ce8-b9a9-2f8d761540c0