Windows 10: Numbers do not appear when I click on them

Discus and support Numbers do not appear when I click on them in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Numbers DO NOT appear when I click on them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LaurenWest, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Numbers do not appear when I click on them

Numbers DO NOT appear when I click on them.

:)

LaurenWest, Oct 1, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Numbers do not appear when I click on them :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 1, 2018
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Oct 1, 2018
  4. cdawall Win User

Numbers do not appear when I click on them

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Numbers do not appear when I click on them

1. Numbers do not appear when I click on them - Similar Threads - Numbers appear click

2. Why do my windows disappear when I click to move them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do my windows disappear when I click to move them?: I have windows 10, running 2 monitors, 1 tv 3 monitors total. When I click to drag a window it disappears and no matter what I do can not sort out why...
  3. Why do my windows disappear when I click to move them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my windows disappear when I click to move them?: I have windows 10, running 2 monitors, 1 tv 3 monitors total. When I click to drag a window it disappears and no matter what I do can not sort out why...
  4. Why do my windows disappear when I click to move them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to open photos when i click on them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open photos when i click on them.: When i open the photos folder , I can see the photos and they do get opened. Even from the Quick access the photos open but when i click on any photo from any folder it open photos app but the photo is not visible . The screen goes grey but there is still minimize, close and...
  6. Unable to open photos when i click on them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open photos when i click on them.: When i open the photos folder , I can see the photos and they do get opened. Even from the Quick access the photos open but when i click on any photo from any folder it open photos app but the photo is not visible . The screen goes grey but there is still minimize, close and...
  7. Notifications not doing anything when I click on them. Bug or by design?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications not doing anything when I click on them. Bug or by design?: Hi all. I've found a bunch of forums and reddit posts complaining about this, but no clear solution, or answer if this is by design. I'm seeing this happen with 3 separate Win 10 machines, starting from fresh OS installs: I get various notification pop-ups in the bottom...
  8. My icons change when i click on them

in Windows 10 Customization
    My icons change when i click on them: So i changed my task bar icons to custm white ones and on one monitor it works perfectly fine where as on my other monitor as soon as i click on it it changes to the original icon it usedto be. And i have ADHD so it kinda irritates me. So if anyone has a solution please...
  9. How do I get desktop icons to appear expanded when I click on them?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get desktop icons to appear expanded when I click on them?: Is it possible to have the icons on the desktop, appear expanded when I click on them? The icons in the taskbar when I click on them appear expanded. 140170
  10. Windows do not show up correctly when clicking on them

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows do not show up correctly when clicking on them: Hi, I struggle quite hard trying to explain this issue, so the topic title may be a bit unclear but the problem is that when I have several programs open in the task bar clicking on one of them will not always push it up front on the screen... I can have iTunes, Explorer...