Windows 10: Numbers not working in Office

Discus and support Numbers not working in Office in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, When I type numbers in my internet browser's address bar: the numbers work / appear in the address bar When I want to work in Excel/Word they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by choubix, Mar 1, 2020.

1. choubix Win User

Numbers not working in Office

Hi,

When I type numbers in my internet browser's address bar: the numbers work / appear in the address bar

When I want to work in Excel/Word they dont they are "invisible" ie: the cursor moves to the right when I type but they do not appear on screen

I even tried to copy/past the number fro mthe browser address abr into a word/excel document to see if they would appear on screen but it didnt work.

I think this problem started after a windows 10 update.

I already re-installed my logitech drivers 850k 2x and turned off mouse keys in Ease of Access Panel.

It would be great if someone who has experienced this before could help!

Thanks much

:)

choubix, Mar 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Kari, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Numbers not working in Office

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Numbers not working in Office

1. Numbers not working in Office - Similar Threads - Numbers working Office

2. Office Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office Not Working: I can't open any Office 365 apps suddenly. Worked fine a few days ago, now cannot open Word, excel, etc. Also cannot uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-not-working/10f65800-042c-4658-873b-5fb34bf7a7a5
  3. 1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number: Microsoft Office regularly begins at $70 each year, however there are many ways of getting it for nothing. We'll show you every one of the manners in which you can get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office applications without paying a penny.Whether you're utilizing a...
  4. 1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number: Microsoft Office regularly begins at $70 each year, however there are many ways of getting it for nothing. We'll show you every one of the manners in which you can get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office applications without paying a penny.Whether you're utilizing a...
  5. 1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. +1-833-431-3OO7 ms office customer service number ms office helpline number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    +1-833-431-3OO7 ms office customer service number ms office helpline number: Support for MS Office 365 for Small Business and Enterprise MS office 365 is a finished bundle of devices for windows clients giving different projects to perform different registering errands. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Skype, and...
  7. +1-833-431-3OO7 ms office customer service number ms office helpline number

+1-833-431-3OO7 ms office customer service number ms office helpline number: Support for MS Office 365 for Small Business and Enterprise MS office 365 is a finished bundle of devices for windows clients giving different projects to perform different registering errands. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Skype, and...
  8. Page Numbering for Open Office

Page Numbering for Open Office: I know how to place a page number when using Open Office, but it does NOT seem to add the page numbers as new pages are added to a document. Is there any way to have this happen? 182246
  9. office is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    office is not working: office is not working and it is showing office is not responding this dialog is getting please can you resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-is-not-working/07ce51e2-4df1-4cb4-bc0b-5d2641a01335
  10. Office not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office not working: I installed Windows 10 and now none of my Office apps work excel, word, powerpoint, publisher, etc. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-not-working/cf0e3f22-c340-4bad-9ae2-d757087e5b51"