Windows 10: Numbers of proc being used

Discus and support Numbers of proc being used in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there recently this having been happening to me, i have a 7700k with a gtx1080, always worked fine no overclock etc, but last few weeks it happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by APereira2, Apr 9, 2021.

1. APereira2 Win User

Numbers of proc being used

Hi there recently this having been happening to me, i have a 7700k with a gtx1080, always worked fine no overclock etc, but last few weeks it happens this, when i go to league of legends sometimes it sets my processor to use only 1 with check mark on, the game goes to 120 fp and slugish, so i have to to go msconfig swap to 8 processor and restart, and game goes to 400 fps up and smooth, any idea why this happen? It seems its only with league

:)

APereira2, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    [FS/FT] DDR2 and a proc

i can ty pics got the stuff off of newegg i can give you those and ill give you the stepping off he cpu etc..

Corsair
    http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16820146580

Patriot
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820220066

Proc

Line 1 (model)
    ADA3800IAA4CN

Line 2 (stepping)
    LBBVF(STEPPING) 06(year)25(week)RPAW

Line3
    Z950471F61857

those links are right off of my previous orders list in my account so thats the same exact stuff i bought i didnt just
    "search for it"

Solaris17, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Numbers of proc being used

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Numbers of proc being used

1. Numbers of proc being used - Similar Threads - Numbers proc being

2. An incorrect validity phone number is being used and will not allow the proper one to be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An incorrect validity phone number is being used and will not allow the proper one to be...: An incorrect validity phone number is being used and will not allow the proper one to be used whern signing in.We believe that we have been spamed and I cannot get any response from Microsoft. It appears that the spammers with their new phone number have taken over our...
  3. An incorrect validity phone number is being used and will not allow the proper one to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An incorrect validity phone number is being used and will not allow the proper one to be...: An incorrect validity phone number is being used and will not allow the proper one to be used whern signing in.We believe that we have been spamed and I cannot get any response from Microsoft. It appears that the spammers with their new phone number have taken over our...
  4. An incorrect validity phone number is being used and will not allow the proper one to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help removing Exclude Proc A and D

Help removing Exclude Proc A and D: I have tried a number of virus/malware removal tools and they cannot seem to knock these out. Could someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-removing-exclude-proc-a-and-d/b4c5b416-383a-47b7-9abe-6aae205461c7
  6. Old number not linked still being used?

Old number not linked still being used?: So I got rid of a old number a while ago and I recently changed my email and for me to log in I still had to use my old email. but one of the other options was my old phone number which I know is not one of my options. I tried using me new number that is linked and it did not...
  7. phone number already being used

phone number already being used: I'm trying to install Teams and an error message informed me my phone number was already being used. It is being used for another microsoft account of mine. How do I fix this. p.s. the repair instructions do not work....
  8. Video Proc Amp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Proc Amp: Hi all, Simple question with what I suspect is a complicated answer. Is there a shortcut to the 'Video Proc Amp' Properties window that does NOT require Skype to be running? [ATTACH] Would really like to control the white balance for my USB webcam through the native...
  9. using pin number

using pin number: I want to use my pin number as my one and only microsoft password because it's the only password I always remember. How can I make my pin my exclusive password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-pin-number/472f7c92-6b55-440d-b00f-e5c5569a9b70
  10. why am I being force to use a pin number

in Windows 10 Customization
    why am I being force to use a pin number: Please let me know how to stop computer from asking for a pin number? why do you keep asking for me to get a pin number that I do not want? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-being-force-to-use-a-pin-number/730f9660-8686-460a-9f0c-88cd43d1ca78