Windows 10: Numbers

Discus and support Numbers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I try to type numbers in Paint and they appear in different sizes. And it´s only in Paint where this happens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maria Teresadel Castillo1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Numbers

I try to type numbers in Paint and they appear in different sizes. And it´s only in Paint where this happens.

:)

Maria Teresadel Castillo1, Feb 12, 2019
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Feb 12, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Numbers

Almost identical numbers get mixed up when called

Hello hpholm,

I have tried the steps you suggested- the international assist was off to begin with. The number are + xxxx.

In my contact list the numbers/names are correct. The problem occurs when I dial.

Thank you for the tips, hpholm, my issue remains unsolved.

Best regards

Ekaterina

Ekaterina Koleva, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Numbers

1. Numbers - Similar Threads - Numbers

2. How do I lock number of lines the wheel scrolls?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I lock number of lines the wheel scrolls?: How can I lock the number of lines the wheel scrolls. I want to reset the default (11 lines) but when I reset it - default kicks back in after a while. I have this problem when I am on line viewing a page - like when I am reading my e-mail or filling out a form. I have...
  3. Just got a phone call about a security breach and asked me to hit 9 or call an 800 number....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Just got a phone call about a security breach and asked me to hit 9 or call an 800 number....: Just got a phone call informing me of a security breach, advised me to hit 9 or call an 800 number and refrain from any banking or credit card transactions. I hung up. Scam?...
  4. Old phone numbers

Old phone numbers: I no longer have the phone windows keeps sending my codes to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-phone-numbers/377da396-453b-4517-bb43-36aa0be46ac4"
  5. Disk Cleanup glitched at the same numbers and won't be fully erased!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Cleanup glitched at the same numbers and won't be fully erased!: Another new problem since upgrading to Windows 10 last week... [img] The Downloads folder, Temporary Files and Temporary Internet Files always show the same memory data despite the fact that they are fully empty. No matter how many times I try erasing these areas, they...
  6. issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account.

issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account.: Actually , I already make verification with my old mobile number that associated with my account past year ago but now I change my mobile number.Today I have done verification with my new phone number and succeed ; however, why my old mobile number still appear on my profile...
  7. Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers: Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers I only shows 5 hours until next ... What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo-power-card-wont-let-me-pick-the/9ebd3914-73a8-4872-8322-e6d0609e3207
  8. Telephone number change

Telephone number change: How do I change my mobile number and delete an old email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telephone-number-change/f63c1ad6-95db-4041-a310-aec10cb5720f"
  9. What is the ACTIVATION PHONE NUMBER FOR MSFS X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the ACTIVATION PHONE NUMBER FOR MSFS X: ACTIVATION PHONE NUMBER FOR MSFS X? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-activation-phone-number-for-msfs-x/8f8c5361-75e4-4881-9087-c88fcc26c533
  10. Twitter changes number of accounts you can follow each day to 400

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter changes number of accounts you can follow each day to 400: Follow, unfollow, follow, unfollow. Who does that? Spammers. So we’re changing the number of accounts you can follow each day from 1,000 to 400. Don’t worry, you’ll be just fine. Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 130441