Windows 10: Numbers

Discus and support Numbers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I try to type numbers in Paint and they appear in different sizes. And it´s only in Paint where this happens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maria Teresadel Castillo1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Numbers

I try to type numbers in Paint and they appear in different sizes. And it´s only in Paint where this happens.

:)

Maria Teresadel Castillo1, Feb 12, 2019
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Feb 12, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Numbers

Almost identical numbers get mixed up when called

Hello hpholm,

I have tried the steps you suggested- the international assist was off to begin with. The number are + xxxx.

In my contact list the numbers/names are correct. The problem occurs when I dial.

Thank you for the tips, hpholm, my issue remains unsolved.

Best regards

Ekaterina

Ekaterina Koleva, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Numbers

1. Numbers - Similar Threads - Numbers

2. Track my computer by using serial number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Track my computer by using serial number: Track my computer by using serial number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/track-my-computer-by-using-serial-number/fedf2d20-ff2d-4a58-93bd-e3f2e58e1c1e
  3. Track my computer by using serial number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Track my computer by using serial number: Track my computer by using serial number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/track-my-computer-by-using-serial-number/fedf2d20-ff2d-4a58-93bd-e3f2e58e1c1e
  4. Track my computer by using serial number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...: The error message saysThere was a problem starting \temp\.dllThe specific module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-rundll-error-message-keeps-on-popping-i-have/9f4b2188-cf7a-49fe-aad9-5dfdbed2a297
  6. This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...

This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...: The error message saysThere was a problem starting \temp\.dllThe specific module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-rundll-error-message-keeps-on-popping-i-have/9f4b2188-cf7a-49fe-aad9-5dfdbed2a297
  7. What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...: i had a virus the other day, so i installed windows again and on my pc was a file that looked like a long date code, and i opened it and it showed 3 or 4 cat files, and the signature was "microsoft third party component CA 2012". the 9-file opened in notepad and notepad...
  8. What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...

What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...: i had a virus the other day, so i installed windows again and on my pc was a file that looked like a long date code, and i opened it and it showed 3 or 4 cat files, and the signature was "microsoft third party component CA 2012". the 9-file opened in notepad and notepad...
  9. Unable to enter computer pin number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to enter computer pin number: I set-up my new computer yesterday and was in the process of adding links today. The new computer closes and logs me out if left unused for more than a couple minutes but was no problem when I opened it and entered my pin number.Today, I am unable to enter my pin number. When...
  10. Unable to enter computer pin number

Unable to enter computer pin number: I set-up my new computer yesterday and was in the process of adding links today. The new computer closes and logs me out if left unused for more than a couple minutes but was no problem when I opened it and entered my pin number.Today, I am unable to enter my pin number. When...