Windows 10: Numeric Key pad not function properly on Microsoft ergo keybpard

Discus and support Numeric Key pad not function properly on Microsoft ergo keybpard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When num lock is off the cursor keys work fine. When num lock is on the numeric keys do nothing. I have changed to different keyboard and both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Steve 000, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Steve 000 Win User

Numeric Key pad not function properly on Microsoft ergo keybpard

When num lock is off the cursor keys work fine. When num lock is on the numeric keys do nothing. I have changed to different keyboard and both keyboards act the same.

Found that keyboard numeric keys work fine in Rumba but not in any Office Apps.

:)

Steve 000, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Steve 000 Win User

When num lock is off the cursor keys work fine. When num lock is on the numeric keys do nothing. I have changed to different keyboard and both keyboards act the same.

Found that keyboard numeric keys work fine in Rumba but not in any Office Apps.

Steve 000, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Key pad boars, numeric key

Do not seam to work. This is my problem:

I can write numbers using the key board numbers key line, but I can not do it using the numeric Key pad integrated in the key board.

I have the same problem in four different Laptops. The numeric key pads is not working,
    only to write number. It does work for arrow left & wright ect. The four Laptops are, Levono, HP, Surface 3 (External Numeric Key Pad) and the brand new Dell,

This is the problem:

I just purchase the new DELL laptop and when it finish loading everything and took my safety photo, and I write my PIN using the numeric key pad, everything work fine. then I receive a computer message at the screen "One Windows update is waiting".
    I punch to install the update and after it finish is when I have the problem. It is not the numeric key, not external software installed by me, because I did not install any. I think that it has to do with the Windows update. The new DELL Laptop is now
    at the Geed Squat of Best Buy. The will return it next Wednesday.

Thanks.

Felix FVelazquez, Apr 7, 2020
  4. KrayReed Win User

10 key numeric pad

10 key numeric pad on fullsize keyboard is not working-tried 2 new keyboards & rebooting-but still does not function, any ideas?

KrayReed, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Numeric Key pad not function properly on Microsoft ergo keybpard - Similar Threads - Numeric Key pad

2. Microsoft Ergo Sculpt - Key Response

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Ergo Sculpt - Key Response: I have a Microsoft Ergo Sculpt which I've been using for just over a year with no issues.Recently however the left Ctrl key has started to be unresponsive, there doesn't appear to be any physical damage to the keyboard and the batteries have been recently replaced.Are there...
  3. keys not functioning properly

keys not functioning properly: so when i press the my top fn keys it doesnt do anything like its supposed to example: when i press the brightness down f3 button it opens up the find option ctrl+fwhen i press volume down button f6 it reloads the page in chromeand when i press f11 it makes the window...
  4. Numeric Pad issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numeric Pad issue: The problem I am facing is that my numeric pad keys 0 & 5 are not working on notepad, word etc. but it is working on the windows start search bar I have even rested my pc and still I am facing this issue. Please tell me how to fix it....
  5. Physical numeric pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Physical numeric pad: How to turn onphysical numeric keypad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/physical-numeric-pad/a560163e-7243-428e-9728-898f87da1168
  6. Keyboard keys in numeric pad are not working

Keyboard keys in numeric pad are not working: I don't know why but 6 keys in numeric pad are not working4,5,6,/,*,- please help me how to fix this issue thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keys-in-numeric-pad-are-not-working/d16f4d07-74d3-4854-994f-c64c42deda79
  7. Mathematical keys on numeric pad on Microsoft keyboard no longer working.

Mathematical keys on numeric pad on Microsoft keyboard no longer working.: The following keys do not work on the numeric pad: / * + -. I replaced the keyboard and it made no difference. I had the drivers updated but it also made no difference. I really hope somebody can suggest a solution....
  8. Keyboard Numeric Pad

Keyboard Numeric Pad: Numeric Key Pad does not work for Numbers and that is true for 5 different Keyboards attempted. Some Wireless and some tethered. Must be a Win 10 glitch. Any Solutions?...
  9. Numeric Pad Key Lock

in Windows 10 Support
    Numeric Pad Key Lock: Hi Guys, since Win 10 whenever I need to restart my Windows after an update etc it always does so with key pad lock off whereas before on Win 7 it was always on, is there a fix for this as I am so used to just banging in numbers and then seeing it doesn't work, especially...
  10. on-screen numeral pad

in Windows 10 Support
    on-screen numeral pad: Windows 10 on dell venue tablet with bluetooth keyboard and usb mouse. On start up sign in to MS account by pin rather than password selected. When click on pin, a numeral pad used to pop up and is very convenient as hand is already on mouse, so just click on each of the 4...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sculpt ergonomic numberic keypad not working

2. microsoft wireless key board number pad dont work

3. microsoft wireless number pad not working