Windows 10: Numeric number pad on keyboard not loading

Discus and support Numeric number pad on keyboard not loading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had my computer was in the shop and now my numeric number pad is not activated when it starts. I have researched the help and some solutions did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by john324, Feb 19, 2022.

1. john324 Win User

Numeric number pad on keyboard not loading

I had my computer was in the shop and now my numeric number pad is not activated when it starts. I have researched the help and some solutions did not work or are difficult to do. Is there an easy way to have it lock up to work when you log on. Pleasing the loc button for 5 seconds works but is a pain.

:)

john324, Feb 19, 2022
  2. LuLee_82 Win User

Keyboard Numeric Pad

Numeric Key Pad does not work for Numbers and that is true for 5 different Keyboards attempted. Some Wireless and some tethered. Must be a Win 10 glitch. Any Solutions?

LuLee_82, Feb 19, 2022
  3. windows + number with numeric pad

I'm looking for how to use Win + number shortcut to open programs using the numeric pad instead of the qwerty keys. Using Windows 10 I'm really used to having my high runner apps pinned to the task bar and use the "win + #" shortcut to open them but for some reason I can't use this with the numeric keypad numbers of the wired keyboard (numlock or not). Not sure if this is programmed behavior from windows or an actual keyboard setting. I prefer using keypad instead of qwerty numbers just because of hand placement. Any ideas hot to enable or workaround?

Juan Ojeda, Feb 19, 2022
  4. Numeric number pad on keyboard not loading

Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Feb 19, 2022
Thema:

Numeric number pad on keyboard not loading

1. Numeric number pad on keyboard not loading - Similar Threads - Numeric number pad

2. Number Keyboard pad is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number Keyboard pad is not working: Number Keyboard Pad is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-keyboard-pad-is-not-working/bac0dedd-d3a1-4bac-9b47-af6936e694c1
  3. Numeric number pad on keyboard not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numeric number pad on keyboard not loading: I had my computer was in the shop and now my numeric number pad is not activated when it starts. I have researched the help and some solutions did not work or are difficult to do. Is there an easy way to have it lock up to work when you log on. Pleasing the loc button for 5...
  4. Numeric number pad on keyboard not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Numeric number pad on keyboard not loading: I had my computer was in the shop and now my numeric number pad is not activated when it starts. I have researched the help and some solutions did not work or are difficult to do. Is there an easy way to have it lock up to work when you log on. Pleasing the loc button for 5...
  5. Number pad on keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number pad on keyboard: I am trying to use my keypad as a number pad since my new laptop does not include a number pad to the right of the keyboard. The numbers are there on the keys on the right hand, but I cannot figure out how to turn them on. The laptop uses Windows 10. Please advise....
  6. My numeric pad for MS sculpt keyboard will not enter numbers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My numeric pad for MS sculpt keyboard will not enter numbers: The number pad on my MS sculpt keyboard will not enter numbers although the function keys work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-numeric-pad-for-ms-sculpt-keyboard-will-not/df13ef34-b125-46d9-8543-6a04efffd4c0
  7. Keyboard number pad not working

Keyboard number pad not working: I have a dell kb216, It's number pad is not working so I thought the keyboard maybe defective and connected it to an other device to see if it is defective, surprisingly it worked I tried restarting my device, changing usb ports etc I even reinstalled drivers. Please help....
  8. Keyboard keys in numeric pad are not working

Keyboard keys in numeric pad are not working: I don't know why but 6 keys in numeric pad are not working4,5,6,/,*,- please help me how to fix this issue thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keys-in-numeric-pad-are-not-working/d16f4d07-74d3-4854-994f-c64c42deda79
  9. Number pad on keyboard

Number pad on keyboard: I have just switched from an older Samsung laptop to an Asus VivoBook. When it arrived I found that the Zero and the Period/Decimal point are reversed. Since I started out in Accounting many many years ago I am having difficulty with this change. All my life the Zero has...
  10. Keyboard Numeric Pad

Keyboard Numeric Pad: Numeric Key Pad does not work for Numbers and that is true for 5 different Keyboards attempted. Some Wireless and some tethered. Must be a Win 10 glitch. Any Solutions?...