Windows 10: Numerious different crash logs/Computer restarting randomly.

Discus and support Numerious different crash logs/Computer restarting randomly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. So just out of the blue my comuter has been starting to crash and sometimes randomly restarts without given reason. The crashes mosly happen after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wilmer strömberg, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Numerious different crash logs/Computer restarting randomly.

Hi. So just out of the blue my comuter has been starting to crash and sometimes randomly restarts without given reason. The crashes mosly happen after 5-10 minutes into launching a video game. I've checked game files and repaired all of the games I've played but still got the same problem so I searched for viruses in my system but it found nothing. Help'd be appreciated Numerious different crash logs/Computer restarting randomly. :D

:)

Wilmer strömberg, Jun 16, 2020
  2. hbenthow Win User

Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.

I have a HP Compaq 6305 Pro. The details can be seen by clicking the "My Computer" button on the left side of my post. I'm running Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS build 18362.778).

For the last two weeks or so, my computer has been frequently crashing/randomly restarting. It usually happens after I've restarted the computer, frequently within 10 minutes of logging back into Windows after my restart. The screen goes black for a second or two, and then my computer is suddenly starting up (BIOS screen, Windows loading, etc).

Peculiarly, after each these random restarts, if I leave the computer running without restarting it, it won't randomly restart again, no matter how long I leave it running (even for days). But if I restart it (or power it down and start it by pressing the power button), it will usually run for 5 to 10 minutes, then randomly restart. Occasionally, the random restart will take a while to happen (a few hours or so). How much I'm using the computer doesn't matter. Whether I'm running several programs or no programs at all, the random restart will still happen.

I ran the V2 Log collector, and uploaded the resulting ZIP file to Dropbox. It found no crash dumps, as the crashes/restarts happen in such a way that no crash dumps are created (although information about the unexpected startup after the crash is recorded in the Event Viewer), but there might be other useful information to be found. You can find it at this link.

hbenthow, Jun 16, 2020
  3. hbenthow Win User
    Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.

I have now tested both of my internal SATA drives. As per your recommendation, I did not test the external USB drives. Here is a screenshot of the Seatools results:

Numerious different crash logs/Computer restarting randomly. [​IMG]

If you look down the Drive Status column, the two drives listed as "Long Generic - Pass" are my only two internal drives.

The two that read "Identify" are external USB drives.

The two at the bottom that say "Ready to Test" are USB flash drives (one is the one that I used to boot Memtest86, the other contains the photos of the Memtest86 results that I took with my camera).

- - - Updated - - -

I've now run HP Diagnostics. Here are the results:

And here are the test logs:

2UA4131VH6.zip

hbenthow, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Dakoyta Win User

Numerious different crash logs/Computer restarting randomly.

Computer randomly crashes with no error log

I am currently downloading a fresh set of drivers for my video card. During so my computer crashed again. Had Youtube playing in the background.

After the crash I did find this event. The event does appear more than the crashes, but the time stamps do appear the same times as when the crashes happen as well.

Dakoyta, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Numerious different crash logs/Computer restarting randomly.

1. Numerious different crash logs/Computer restarting randomly. - Similar Threads - Numerious different crash

2. Random Crashes / Restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashes / Restarts: I bought a new computer a couple months ago, and have been having problems with it randomly restarting, or freezing and then restarting. I have tried everything, and I just don't understand what I am doing wrong. I tried reinstalling drivers, doing a clean windows install,...
  3. Random Crashes / Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashes / Restarts: I bought a new computer a couple months ago, and have been having problems with it randomly restarting, or freezing and then restarting. I have tried everything, and I just don't understand what I am doing wrong. I tried reinstalling drivers, doing a clean windows install,...
  4. Random Crashes / Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random restarts and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restarts and crashes: I have been getting the past month alot of random restarts and it is not from cpu overheatingLately my pc has been warning me in the event tracker about dropping to low power mode then to full quality mode constantly or something about pci expressThe errors ive had by now...
  6. Random restarts and crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random restarts and crashes: I have been getting the past month alot of random restarts and it is not from cpu overheatingLately my pc has been warning me in the event tracker about dropping to low power mode then to full quality mode constantly or something about pci expressThe errors ive had by now...
  7. Random restarts and crashes

8. Fatal Crashes, Computer randomly restarts

Fatal Crashes, Computer randomly restarts: Hello guys I'm having issues with my freshly built computer. At least several times a week I will login first thing in the morning and find out that my computer crashed and restarted overnight. It seems to happen at random times and normally when the computer is at idle and...
  9. Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.: I have a HP Compaq 6305 Pro. The details can be seen by clicking the "My Computer" button on the left side of my post. I'm running Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS build 18362.778). For the last two weeks or so, my computer has been frequently crashing/randomly restarting. It...
  10. Computer randomly crashes with no error log

Computer randomly crashes with no error log: Please be patient with me as this was my first build, and I have been experiencing problems for the past 5 months and am not able to figure it out on my own. My computer will randomly crash, sometimes it will last a few hours, sometimes it will last 5 minutes. This is always...