Windows 10: Numerous Ad. popping up at the right of the screen, Need HELP!

Discus and support Numerous Ad. popping up at the right of the screen, Need HELP! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello: I still using Win7 on which I feel very comfortable, rather Win10. Day and night, there are numerous ads. popping up at the right side of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by yama2011, Jan 21, 2020.

1. yama2011 Win User

Numerous Ad. popping up at the right of the screen, Need HELP!

Hello:

I still using Win7 on which I feel very comfortable, rather Win10.

Day and night, there are numerous ads. popping up at the right side of the screen. .... sometimes **** which are very explicit and VERY gross to say the least.

I installed 3 different ad-blockers for the past months, however there are still an annoying ads keeps popping up as though they attempted to hijack the PC.

Any help would be truly appreciated.

Thanks,

:)

yama2011, Jan 21, 2020
  2. robocop Win User

ad popup bottom right taskbar

Hi,

Following a visit to this website [http://tobydeals.co.uk] I've started to receive a pop up in the bottom right of my screen, it's an ad with no option to close, that attempts to drag me back to the site.

I've checked Chrome and added a Block pop ups for that URL. I've installed MalwareBytes and it doesn't detect any malware. The pop ups continue.

I haven't seen a popup like that before in the bottom right of the screen, with no option to close, nasty adware/what the heck is it?!!

Please can anyone suggest how I might prevent it from reappearing?

Thank you

robocop, Jan 21, 2020
  3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 21, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Numerous Ad. popping up at the right of the screen,  Need HELP! :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Numerous Ad. popping up at the right of the screen, Need HELP! - Similar Threads - Numerous popping right

2. Ads and pop-up ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads and pop-up ads: How to block ads and pop up ads in windows 11 laptop in chrome browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-and-pop-up-ads/7b63c970-ab0e-444b-8b2d-991e838e51f8
  3. Ads and pop-up ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads and pop-up ads: How to block ads and pop up ads in windows 11 laptop in chrome browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-and-pop-up-ads/7b63c970-ab0e-444b-8b2d-991e838e51f8
  4. Ads popping up in the bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads popping up in the bottom right corner: It only happens occasionally but sometimes an ad will pop up in the bottom right hand corner of my screen. Its not from my browser as I have an ad blocker and it opens when I'm not using my browser, its also not a notification as I've tried turning notifications off and it...
  5. Ads popping up in the bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads popping up in the bottom right corner: It only happens occasionally but sometimes an ad will pop up in the bottom right hand corner of my screen. Its not from my browser as I have an ad blocker and it opens when I'm not using my browser, its also not a notification as I've tried turning notifications off and it...
  6. pop up ads on the right side screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop up ads on the right side screen: I do not know if any body can help me. But I have been getting pop up ads on the right side of my screen and I cannt rid of them Patrick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-ads-on-the-right-side-screen/e7ec8b6f-05c8-4131-a043-d4290963977a
  7. pop up ads on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    pop up ads on screen: I am plagued with pop-up ads which take up the right bottom of my screen, making my work more difficult because I have to keep moving my documents and content in order to read it in its entirety. How can I eliminate these annoying Windows 10 pop-ups?...
  8. pop up ads

pop up ads: best way to stop pop ups. Pop up blocker is engaged and set on high screen. Ads trigger into view when accessing any website. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-ads/b84ea5e9-e0ac-4994-b49d-6ef470c11b2d"
  9. Ads pop-up

Ads pop-up: Hi, pls I need your help; ads keeps popping up on my screen and I think it has to do something about browser but I tried to locate the app and uninstall it but didn't find anything. Any advice? 70806
  10. Pop-up ads

in Browsers and Email
    Pop-up ads: Those pop-up ads are getting more frequent and many times there are more that one on each page. I shut one down and another will pop up. Then with all those things loading it slows everything down. I'm sure that most of you have the same problem. This is what I have been...