Windows 10: Numerous "Administrative Events" Errors after upgrade

Discus and support Numerous "Administrative Events" Errors after upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I finished upgrading to Windows 10 today. I looked at various features for a while. Then I Looked at the Event Viewer--Administrative Events. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oneputtnine, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Numerous "Administrative Events" Errors after upgrade

I finished upgrading to Windows 10 today. I looked at various features for a while. Then I Looked at the Event Viewer--Administrative Events. The following errors were logged:
    Event ID = 513, 24583, 8229, 1, 3041, 17207, 3041, 17204, 131, 69, 131, 1002, 5973, 69, 10016 plus others. Most of the errors were logged multiple times. I tried the "Event Log Online Help" provided by Microsoft web page but they were of no help. Most of these errors were present on Windows 7 Pro from which I upgraded so they are not unique to Windows 10. I was hoping they would go away with the upgrade. Anyone have any idea what is happening here and how to fix them? at least some of them?

:)

oneputtnine, Nov 20, 2015

2. PLEASE UPGRADE NOKIA X2 TO " SYMBIAN OS " EDITION ...

download j2me edition of blueftp to your x2. Configure the settings on application access.

Then browse files, highlight the file which you want to hide press 9

three action will appear.

generalmember, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Battōsai Win User
    PLEASE UPGRADE NOKIA X2 TO " SYMBIAN OS " EDITION ...

Battōsai, Nov 20, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

Numerous "Administrative Events" Errors after upgrade

You would have to analyse them individually but your best bet is to ignore them unless you have a problem.

You could search the forum. For your first one just typing 513 in the forum search gives this MACRIUM REFLECT - Event ID: 513 Source: - Windows 10 Forums as the top hit along with a fix.

Like you say, most are not new (this one isn't - I had it on 8 and perhaps 7 I can't remember) but mostly event logs help analyzing a problem. If you are analyzing the event log for its own sake you may find the only error is that things are written there incorrectly or with the wrong severity.

Thema:

Numerous "Administrative Events" Errors after upgrade

1. Numerous "Administrative Events" Errors after upgrade - Similar Threads - Numerous Administrative Events

2. Administrative events: warnings and errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrative events: warnings and errors: My administrative event logs have thousands of warnings and errors. Is this normal? Do I need to fix anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrative-events-warnings-and-errors/51640d4c-d175-4c31-85a1-998c4d43f56b
  3. Numerous BSoD errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Numerous BSoD errors: Hello guys, first timer here, Couple of months ago I bought a computer from a friend, was his old one. First thing I did when I turned this new PC on is make sure everything was up to date, apps and all. Only new things I installed were 2 games, both on Steam (7 Days to Die...
  4. Administrative Events

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Administrative Events: Hello, I would like to find out more information about what is causing this 2 errors on my computer also how can i fix them?! are they related ?! , if anyone can help me I would really appreciate!! Thank you Error1 Log Name:...
  5. numeric keyboard error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    numeric keyboard error: since two weeks numeric keyboard showing error, when I type 7 it is type 79, also other numbers work same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numeric-keyboard-error/773ec80e-118d-4e32-b69b-9a57f05264c6
  6. Tried numerous suggestions for resolving administrator permissions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tried numerous suggestions for resolving administrator permissions: I have tried so many different suggestions from Microsoft support to resolve not having right permissions. I now have numerous attempts and created more administrator accounts on start, in order to download Windows 10 updates, and many other attempts at downloading programmes...
  7. Numerous Event 1534 Warning Messages After Dec. Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numerous Event 1534 Warning Messages After Dec. Updates: Today I received the Patch Tuesday Dec. updates which were KB4471332, KB4470788 and I also received Win 10 Version 1809. I had no problems with the installation of the updates nor have I seen or experienced any problems with my computer since the updates. I have noticed in...
  8. Numerous Event 33 SideBySide Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Numerous Event 33 SideBySide Errors: I am currently getting numerous Event 33, SideBySide errors. Doesn't seem to effect Nuance Paperport 12 SE operation. Came with a printer I purchased some time ago. Event Properties states: Log Name: Application Source: SideBySide Date: 11/19/2018...
  9. Errors - Administrative Events

Errors - Administrative Events: Hello, I was almost scammed last night by a man posing as a Microsoft representative who rung claiming I had errors that he was notified about through Microsoft and he would fix these errors for free, if I accepted? He verified the errors and then prompted me to google...
  10. Numerous BSODs Since Before/After Upgrading To Win10

Numerous BSODs Since Before/After Upgrading To Win10: I realise the title isn't greatly descriptive but that's because nearly every BSOD I get is a new one so trying to pinpoint a particular bugcheck seems like a wasted effort. For clarity, my specs are as follows: OS: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit CPU: AMD FX-8120 RAM: 16GB Dual...