Windows 10: numerous apps unable to update. please help

Discus and support numerous apps unable to update. please help in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; unfortunately i now have about 20 store apps not updating for about 3 weeks now i tried running windows store apps troubleshooter, system file checker... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Daniel Kollner, Oct 23, 2019.

1. numerous apps unable to update. please help

unfortunately i now have about 20 store apps not updating for about 3 weeks now

i tried running windows store apps troubleshooter, system file checker scan, resetting store cashe.

it happened before to me on top of a mouse pointer issue so i reinstalled windows 10. something i really don't want to do again due to data loss.

lastly not sure if i'm getting system updates anymore for the same amount of time however i have been getting defender updates so maybe not yet.
    would an system update fix this issue permanently?

any help that doesn't require me to go into bios or fully uninstall my windows?

thanks

-dan

:)

Daniel Kollner, Oct 23, 2019

2. Roman Numeral Algorithm Help

Here is my C++ code for something that converts a roman numeral sequence to its equivalent arabic numeral sequence:

Code: #include <iostream> #include <vector> #include <string> using namespace std; int main() { int sum = 0; string sequence; vector<int> list; for (;numerous apps unable to update. please help ;) { cout << "Enter The Roman Numeral Sequence In Lowercase, e To Exit: "; cin >> sequence; cout << endl; for (int counter = 0; counter < sequence.size(); counter++) { switch (sequence[counter]) { case 'i': list.push_back(1); break; case 'v': list.push_back(5); break; case 'x': list.push_back(10); break; case 'l': list.push_back(50); break; case 'c': list.push_back(100); break; case 'd': list.push_back(500); break; case 'm': list.push_back(1000); break; // Any letter not matching the above letters will stop the program default: cout << "Error: Unrecognized Letter" << endl; return 0; } } for (int counter = 1; counter < list.size(); counter++) { if (list[counter - 1] < list[counter]) { list[counter - 1] = (list[counter - 1]) * (-1); } } for (int counter = 0; counter < list.size(); counter++) { sum += list[counter]; } cout << sum << endl << endl; sum = 0; list.clear(); } return 0; }[/quote] The problem is when I go to verify any sequence with an online converter, my answers will be verified only most of the time. Can you help me find out what is wrong with my algorithm?

char[] rager, Oct 23, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 23, 2019
  4. numerous apps unable to update. please help

Unable to sync emails on Mail app in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Apologize for the delay in response to your issue.

As you are still unable to syncing the mails on your Mail app, we will help you with this issue. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Step 1: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

As installing the pending updates would bring up an resolution for the existing issues.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the Mail app in Windows Store and check if it helps.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: You may uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows store.

Note: You need to close the Windows Store and other apps before executing the PowerShell command. Also, sign-out and sign-in before installing the apps from the
    store.

Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.

• get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows store.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue with required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

numerous apps unable to update. please help

1. numerous apps unable to update. please help - Similar Threads - numerous apps unable

2. Unable to access drive, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to access drive, please help: While I am trying to access D drive on my laptop, getting the below error. Could you please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-drive-please-help/95c2827d-bc51-40b4-a3b0-ff333e00e2be
  3. BSODs and unable to install updates to device. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs and unable to install updates to device. Please help.: I've been struggling with BSODs for various reasons for the past few months, mainly due to what has been referred to as ntoskrnl.exe. In addition to that, I can't really install feature updates to Windows or the .NET Framework updates either because it always results in the...
  4. BSODs and unable to install updates to device. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs and unable to install updates to device. Please help.: I've been struggling with BSODs for various reasons for the past few months, mainly due to what has been referred to as ntoskrnl.exe. In addition to that, I can't really install feature updates to Windows or the .NET Framework updates either because it always results in the...
  5. BSODs and unable to install updates to device. Please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Unable To Delete Files. Please Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable To Delete Files. Please Help: I want Mcafee off my computer but it says theres an error when I try to uninstall it. see pic I tried to delete the folder but it said I needed administrator permission to delete it. I then created an administrator login and logged in under it but it still says I dont have...
  7. Completely unable to remove OR disable Your Phone app!! Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completely unable to remove OR disable Your Phone app!! Please help!: Hello, all. I want to eliminate the features whether by uninstall, deactivate, or whatever of Your Phone from my compute and phone. I have tried repeatedly to use Powershell as an administrator and running Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.YourPhone -AllUsers Remove-AppxPackage, but...
  8. Unable to Login PLEASE HELP !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to Login PLEASE HELP !: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/9NAAGRAAJ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktn1qi/unable_to_login_please_help/
  9. After latest update numerous windows apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    After latest update numerous windows apps not working: After a windows update the following apps aren't working Microsoft Store Onenote for Windows 10 Photos And more that I don't really use Chrome and other apps that are not microsoft related still work....
  10. please help...... apps gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help...... apps gone: Good Morning, PLEASE can someone help.... I had a problem with my P Bell computer the other day (Windows 10). It froze completely although the Windows PHOTO was shown. Nothing I could do would change it. So, after I chose 'refresh back to an earlier time' it then came up...