Windows 10: Numerous BSOD crashes

Discus and support Numerous BSOD crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been getting these BSOD crashes for sometime now and it has gotten to the point where it is really irritating. When I first installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShdwKnght, Apr 10, 2016.

1. ShdwKnght Win User

Numerous BSOD crashes

Hi,
    I have been getting these BSOD crashes for sometime now and it has gotten to the point where it is really irritating. When I first installed Windows 10, it was an upgrade from Windows 7 pro. After getting the BSODs, I wiped my hard drive and installed 10 clean. It was good for a while and then the BSODs started again. I have updated the video card and sound card, along with the LAN drivers. I have the AMD Radeon HD 5450, Sound Blaster X-Fi, 12gb memory and the AMD A8-3850 processor. I hope someone here can help.

Attachment 74301

:)

ShdwKnght, Apr 10, 2016
  2. Raipaz Win User

BSOD help

Hmm before I do the tests, I'm just curious if this crash could be a "local" thing?

This is because the bsod only happened when I played Black Desert Online. I played numerous games before BDO and I never ran into this problem.

Raipaz, Apr 10, 2016
  3. I constantly get the blue screen of death!

Here is a copy of my dmp file from a recent crash. I get multiple different messages. Mostly I get IRQL Lesser or not Equal or something along those lines. My computer only seems to BSOD when I am loading things on the internet. My graphics adapter often
    crashes before the BSOD. I have updated all drivers numerous times. Reinstalled Windows 10 twice. Once, it worked for 2 days then started BSOD again. My specs are :

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz 3.00GHz

4.00 GB RAM

64 bit Windows 10

What should I do?! Thanks!

JMartin51WE, Apr 10, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Numerous BSOD crashes

Visit Windows Update and let all updates install, you should have at least 1 or a few hotfixes installed.

After you've done that, monitor your system and report back how it goes.
    In case any BSOD occurs after the Windows Update visit, run the DM Log Collector again and upload a new zip.

5. ShdwKnght Win User
    According to the update "Your device is up to date. Last checked: Today, ‏‎2:15 PM" It installed a definitions update for Windows Defender and a Junk Mail detector for Microsoft Outlook. Looking through the update history, it shows all updates were successful.

ShdwKnght, Apr 10, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please post a screenshot of the history of Windows Update.

7. ShadowKnight, MAYBE this will work:

Although you have the latest video card drivers, they might not have installed properly.

Try going to Device Manager--Display Adapters--(select your video card)--Events, and select the date that you installed Windows 10. If it tells you that the installation is not complete, that's your problem.

I have had three Blue Screens of Death in the past month, along with a locked-up game. I used this method, and then re-installed the driver successfully. So far, so good.

Vince Massi, Apr 10, 2016
  8. ShdwKnght Win User

Numerous BSOD crashes

Attachment 74313Attachment 74314Attachment 74315

ShdwKnght, Apr 10, 2016
  9. ShdwKnght Win User
    Attachment 74317

ShdwKnght, Apr 10, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    The files are speaking differently than your screenshots are showing, but there are clearly some hotfixes installed *Smile

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possible software using custom/advanced options.
    Attachment 74319
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm atikmdag Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`32de0000 fffff801`342ef000 atikmdag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed Nov 04 22:39:32 2015 (563A7B14) CheckSum: 014AB74E ImageSize: 0150F000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please update or reinstall the drivers from your Webcam, it is giving many problem reports.
    Code: Name Webcam Pro 9000 Manufacturer Logitech Status OK PNP Device ID USB\VID_046D&PID_0809&MI_02\6&1EC491B2&0&0002 Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys (10.0.10586.0, 128.50 KB (131,584 bytes), 10/30/2015 3:17 AM)[/quote]

11. ShdwKnght Win User
    axe0

I have uninstalled and reinstalled my video drivers and uninstalled the logitech web cam. After the computer restarted after installing the new video driver, I had another BSOD. I created another debug file.
    Thanks for all your help so far.Attachment 74345

ShdwKnght, Apr 11, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    Please update the Realtek LAN drivers to the newest version, Windows 8, and see how that goes.
    Support For A75MA-G55 | MSI Global | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design 64
    If that doesn't help, try the drivers from Realtek directly
    Driver Reference Table - rt640x64.sys
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm rt640x64 Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`ab2a0000 fffff800`ab385000 rt640x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rt640x64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rt640x64.sys Image name: rt640x64.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Thu Oct 01 12:34:33 2015 (560D0C39) CheckSum: 000F372A ImageSize: 000E5000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

13. ShdwKnght Win User

Numerous BSOD crashes

I tried both. The one from MSI installed a driver from 4/2015 and the newest from Realtek installed the driver from 10/2015.

ShdwKnght, Apr 11, 2016
  14. ShdwKnght Win User
    Just after posting that, I started getting shutdowns. No BSOD, just poof and the computer is restarting. The first restart it froze at the welcome screen, then after restarting again, it opened windows and ran for a few minutes, then shut down and restarted again.

ShdwKnght, Apr 11, 2016
  15. axe0 New Member
    Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Numerous BSOD crashes [​IMG]

Numerous BSOD crashes [​IMG]

Thema:

Numerous BSOD crashes

1. Numerous BSOD crashes - Similar Threads - Numerous BSOD crashes

2. Game crash numerous times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crash numerous times: Sfc = no errorsChkdsk = no errorsAll drivers, windows all updated.Memtest ram = 10hours no errorsSpecs : 13900k CPU 4080 GPU 32gb ram z690 moboH150 elite CPU cooler 12 total fans. All temps good CPU 60 in-game gpu 40 in-gameI crash playing the division 2 numerous...
  3. Game crash numerous times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crash numerous times: Sfc = no errorsChkdsk = no errorsAll drivers, windows all updated.Memtest ram = 10hours no errorsSpecs : 13900k CPU 4080 GPU 32gb ram z690 moboH150 elite CPU cooler 12 total fans. All temps good CPU 60 in-game gpu 40 in-gameI crash playing the division 2 numerous...
  4. ntoskrnl.exe+1c2990 numerous crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntoskrnl.exe+1c2990 numerous crashes: I've previously posted here but my previous post appears dead despite the advisor being active in other threads. So, here's my latest minidump in the hope of someone looking at it. The crash driver IRQL not less or equal occurred while I was away from the computer and took...
  5. Numerous BSoD errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Numerous BSoD errors: Hello guys, first timer here, Couple of months ago I bought a computer from a friend, was his old one. First thing I did when I turned this new PC on is make sure everything was up to date, apps and all. Only new things I installed were 2 games, both on Steam (7 Days to Die...
  6. Numerous BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Numerous BSODs: I've been getting numerous BSODs Ranging from Kernel_Security_Check_Failure, Bad_System_Config_Info, KMode, etc. and sometimes showing an error code that is 0xc0000001, 0xc000021a telling me I'm missing some system files Winlogon.exe, etc. It only happened recently these...
  7. Numerous BSODs

Numerous BSODs: I've been getting numerous BSODs Ranging from Kernel_Security_Check_Failure and Bad_System_Config_Info and sometimes showing an error code that is 0xc0000001, 0xc000021a telling me I'm missing some system files Winlogon.exe, etc. It only happened recently these last two...
  8. BSOD - Numerous crashes, suspect BitDefender

BSOD - Numerous crashes, suspect BitDefender: Hello all, I hope you can help me a bit. I'm sort of a power user myself, but I have never understood much in the way of BSOD debugging besides which driver the system says caused it. I have had 13 BSODs since 11 March and I'm not sure what started going wrong. I changed...
  9. Numerous BSOD's

Numerous BSOD's: PC Specs: i5 - 6500 2x8 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @ 2133MHz (disabled XMP just in case -usually runs at 3200MHz) Windows 10 64-bit NOTE: This build be fresh, I installed most of my device drivers within the first few days of use So after tolerating a bunch of...
  10. constant/ numerous crashes

constant/ numerous crashes: Hello, Like so many others I have crashing issues. Crashes under many circumstances. While watching video, looking at a web page, etc. These are what I am getting all the time, 4 and 5 crashes a day: System Service Exception (Win32) K-mode exception not handled Reference...