Windows 10: Numerous BSOD Win 10

Discus and support Numerous BSOD Win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I bought this laptop about a two years ago now from Xidax. Top of the line at the time hardware. However soon after getting the unit I started to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChristopherWojtan, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Numerous BSOD Win 10

So I bought this laptop about a two years ago now from Xidax. Top of the line at the time hardware. However soon after getting the unit I started to have some BSOD. Now I am a military guy and I don't use my computer that much so I just wrote it off. However now I am using the unit more and I notice that the BSOD have increased to about 3 crashes an hour sometimes it faults out just sitting there on the password screen not doing anything. I have updated all the drivers done clean installs of all the equipment and windows ect. I am not familiar with the debugging tools and need help analizying the minidumps for the root cause. I pasted the complete system information below.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise

Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Manufacturer Notebook

System Model P7xxDM3(-G)

System Type x64-based PC

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz, 4201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1.06.11, 7/27/2017

SMBIOS Version 3.0

Embedded Controller Version 255.255

BIOS Mode UEFI

BaseBoard Manufacturer Notebook

BaseBoard Model Not Available

BaseBoard Name Base Board

Platform Role Mobile

Secure Boot State Off

PCR7 Configuration Elevation Required to View

Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS

System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32

Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB

Total Physical Memory 32.0 GB

Available Physical Memory 27.6 GB

Total Virtual Memory 34.0 GB

Available Virtual Memory 28.1 GB

Page File Space 2.00 GB

Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Kernel DMA Protection Off

Virtualization-based security Not enabled

Device Encryption Support Elevation Required to View

Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware Yes

Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

:)

ChristopherWojtan, Aug 31, 2019

2. BSOD on numerous servers

We have recently begun to get BSOD errors on numerous servers thoughout our estate. Each BSOD results in the following error Operating System failure (Windows bug check, STOP: 0x0000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF800DD4B28AD, 0xFFFFD000D3BD1848,
    0xFFFFD000D3BD1060))

We have tried disabling SMBv1 & 2 and also disabling TCP offloading as these have been some of the suggestions we have found whilst trawling the internet looking for an explanation

John (Capita), Aug 31, 2019
  3. YoDaddy-O Win User
    Win 10 BSOD while using

Did upgrade to Win 10 over a month ago. This morning my Lenovo T410 laptop had the BSOD with Error=0xc000000f on it (it does backups overnight). I've run diags on the hardware (mem, motherboard bus, PCI bus and HDD) all PASS. Tried using my repair disk
    (built in Jan with Win7) and was unable to recover. I checked for bad sectors and found none. From CMD prompt I did DISKPART and LIST VOLUME and all volumes say HEALTHY but I see that my C: drive (primary partition) says it is RAW (instead of NTFS). My backup
    media is a network attached (NAS) disk and I used Cobian 11 Backup. Not sure what my next step would be. Looking for suggestions before I have to restore to Win7 and re-upgrade, etc.

YoDaddy-O, Aug 31, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Numerous BSOD Win 10

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Numerous BSOD Win 10

1. Numerous BSOD Win 10 - Similar Threads - Numerous BSOD

2. Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try: I've been having numerous blue screens, I can repeat it by launching any game at any time. Some of these errors are Kmode exception not handledPage Fault in Nonpaged AreaRT640x64.sys System thread exception not handledNtkrnlmp.exeand sometimes the bsod will occur during start...
  3. Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try: I've been having numerous blue screens, I can repeat it by launching any game at any time. Some of these errors are Kmode exception not handledPage Fault in Nonpaged AreaRT640x64.sys System thread exception not handledNtkrnlmp.exeand sometimes the bsod will occur during start...
  4. Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Numerous BSOD error messages after Windows 10 updates Need Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numerous BSOD error messages after Windows 10 updates Need Help: On 10/13/22 I installed 2022-10 Cum. Update for Windows 10 ver 21H2 for x64 based systems KB5018410, 2022-10 .NET Core 3.1.30 Security Update KB5019349 and 2022-10 .NET 6.0.10 Security Update for x64 Client KB5019351 on a Dell XPS L701X. Thinking all was well, I did not use...
  6. Numerous BSOD error messages after Windows 10 updates Need Help

Numerous BSOD error messages after Windows 10 updates Need Help: On 10/13/22 I installed 2022-10 Cum. Update for Windows 10 ver 21H2 for x64 based systems KB5018410, 2022-10 .NET Core 3.1.30 Security Update KB5019349 and 2022-10 .NET 6.0.10 Security Update for x64 Client KB5019351 on a Dell XPS L701X. Thinking all was well, I did not use...
  7. Numerous BSOD error messages after Windows 10 updates Need Help

8. Installed new SSD, cloned old HDD. Numerous BSODs, then Boot-Up Fail, then Reinstall...

Installed new SSD, cloned old HDD. Numerous BSODs, then Boot-Up Fail, then Reinstall...: I installed a SSD in a Dell 5570 running Windows 11, intended to do a straight transfer on all the apps, files, data to the SSD from an pre-existing HDD. I installed it and used Macrium cause I heard it was best.Long story short, I booted it up, with HDD inside still...
  9. Installed new SSD, cloned old HDD. Numerous BSODs, then Boot-Up Fail, then Reinstall...

Installed new SSD, cloned old HDD. Numerous BSODs, then Boot-Up Fail, then Reinstall...: I installed a SSD in a Dell 5570 running Windows 11, intended to do a straight transfer on all the apps, files, data to the SSD from an pre-existing HDD. I installed it and used Macrium cause I heard it was best.Long story short, I booted it up, with HDD inside still...
  10. Installed new SSD, cloned old HDD. Numerous BSODs, then Boot-Up Fail, then Reinstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming