Windows 10: Numerous BSODs caused primarily by ntkrnlmp.exe

Discus and support Numerous BSODs caused primarily by ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have been having multiple BSODs a lot of HYPERVISOR_ERROR im not running any overclocking, i have switched out my ram, XMP is not enabled, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ACertainNobody, May 20, 2024.

1. Numerous BSODs caused primarily by ntkrnlmp.exe

Hello, i have been having multiple BSODs a lot of HYPERVISOR_ERROR im not running any overclocking, i have switched out my ram, XMP is not enabled, i have done an in-place upgrade of windows per the request of a support technician.specs:windows 11 version 23H2Ryzen 7 5800xRTX 30702x8gb ddr4 3200gigabyte B550 UD AD rev 1.0 minidump files of the most recent bluescreenshttps://1drv.ms/f/c/42661ef328e76109/Ev0-xONdLoZFh2O4N5zSrroBFB-NjD67ymovV1Kp6XZ1nA?e=X1nvFq

:)

ACertainNobody, May 20, 2024

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe BSOD recurring

Hi, thank you for patiently waiting, upon analyzing and checking the DMP files, the error you have is ntkrnlmp.exe, this is usually caused by Damaged power cords and adapters and drivers, to fix this issue kindly refer to the steps provided on this link:

https://www.lifewire.com/fix-the-ntkrnlmp-exe-e...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Additional note: If the issue persists, I suggest contacting a local technician to physically check the device for any hardware-related issues.

Lester BernardReyes, May 21, 2024
  3. BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi, OttOiToto

The problem is caused by (ntkrnlmp.exe)

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-ntkrnlmp-exe...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, May 21, 2024
  4. Numerous BSODs caused primarily by ntkrnlmp.exe

Minecraft and Microsoft GameInput Causing BSOD Help!

Hi, thanks for the detailed reply, the error you have is ntkrnlmp.exe, this is usually caused by Damaged power cords and adapters and drivers and software updates, to fix this issue kindly refer to the steps provided on this link:

https://www.lifewire.com/fix-the-ntkrnlmp-exe-e...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Lester BernardReyes, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Numerous BSODs caused primarily by ntkrnlmp.exe

1. Numerous BSODs caused primarily by ntkrnlmp.exe - Similar Threads - Numerous BSODs caused

2. Numerous BSODs caused primarily by ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numerous BSODs caused primarily by ntkrnlmp.exe: Hello, i have been having multiple BSODs a lot of HYPERVISOR_ERROR im not running any overclocking, i have switched out my ram, XMP is not enabled, i have done an in-place upgrade of windows per the request of a support technician.specs:windows 11 version 23H2Ryzen 7 5800xRTX...
  3. ntkrnlmp causing system crash/reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntkrnlmp causing system crash/reboot: I have several new Dell pcs that are all crashing. Started around May 10, 2024. No new devices installed and I can't seem to see an update or software install at that time. Different minidumps have different SYMBOL_NAMEs , but they all seemed to have the same Module and Image...
  4. ntkrnlmp causing system crash/reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntkrnlmp causing system crash/reboot: I have several new Dell pcs that are all crashing. Started around May 10, 2024. No new devices installed and I can't seem to see an update or software install at that time. Different minidumps have different SYMBOL_NAMEs , but they all seemed to have the same Module and Image...
  5. ntkrnlmp cause BSOD.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntkrnlmp cause BSOD.exe: My computer has frequent BSOD, once every 3 days, so I reinstalled Windows, but the BSOD still exists, now once or twice a day, all caused by ntkrnlmp.exe, please help me analyze and solve this annoying problem.My specs:i9-13900knVidia RTX 409032GB RAM *21TB SSD boot drive...
  6. ntkrnlmp cause BSOD.exe

ntkrnlmp cause BSOD.exe: My computer has frequent BSOD, once every 3 days, so I reinstalled Windows, but the BSOD still exists, now once or twice a day, all caused by ntkrnlmp.exe, please help me analyze and solve this annoying problem.My specs:i9-13900knVidia RTX 409032GB RAM *21TB SSD boot drive...
  7. ntkrnlmp cause BSOD.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  9. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  10. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Gaming