Windows 10: Numerous BSODs while playing various games

Discus and support Numerous BSODs while playing various games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I have been encountering numerous BSODs of different bug check strings since 30th Aug (last Wed). I noticed that the BSODs happen whenever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kkj9690a, Sep 4, 2017.

1. kkj9690a Win User

Numerous BSODs while playing various games

Hi all,
    I have been encountering numerous BSODs of different bug check strings since 30th Aug (last Wed). I noticed that the BSODs happen whenever I'm in any game, from Just Cause 3 to Euro Truck Simulator 2. The BSOD would occur after 30mins - 1 hour of gameplay. I've tried running the Windows Memory Diagnostics test and it came up with no errors. I reinstalled my graphics driver after the second BSOD using DDU but it did not solve the problem. Recently it became worse, crashing just minutes after I launched a game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

kkj9690a, Sep 4, 2017

2. BSOD while gaming

I haven't noticed any changes and this is not the first occurence. I've experienced this screen numerous times and it happens mostly when I play this game but my system meets the requirements for this game. I have not played any other games to see if BSOD
    occurs.

SheerFantasy, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Taklop Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD (driver irql, clock watchdog)

I have a relatively new system running W10. When I first got it around 6 months ago it would BSOD and I thought nothing of it as the hardware was brand new and so was the OS, and as such expected a few teething issues.

However, the issues still continue. My PC BSODs at various times, specifically : while playing games (Rust and Diablo, but also a few others), and also more occasionally at boot. (Causing the system to reboot again).

While playing games it BSODs frequently, often hourly or even more frequently than that.

These BSODs are mostly: driver irql_less_or_not_equal, or clock watchdog timeout.

All my drivers are up to date, and so is my windows installation.

I've tried running stress tests and memory diagnostics, and it doesn't seem to be a hardware fault.

What do I do?

Taklop, Sep 4, 2017
  4. Numerous BSODs while playing various games

There are many different bugchecks in the dumpfiles.

The cause for different error codes are usually hardware and lower level problems.

U should begin with:

Numerous BSODs while playing various games [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ V5.01 needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

More Info here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...f-ecc7b7ff6461

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Code: 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (4.09.2017 17:11:54) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption [/quote] Code: 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (2.09.2017 07:31:14) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption[/quote] Code: 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (1.09.2017 17:54:01) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption[/quote]

BSODHunter, Sep 4, 2017
  5. BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Numerous BSODs while playing various games

1. Numerous BSODs while playing various games - Similar Threads - Numerous BSODs while

2. various BSOD when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    various BSOD when playing games: Hey Guys! Recently I've been blue screen a lot when playing games. Seeing a variety of different BSOD errors such as System Service Exception, Kernel Security, IRQL Not Less or Equal, and Memory Management. No over clock, graphics drivers most updated, windows currently not...
  3. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  4. Random bsods while playing games over various days

Random bsods while playing games over various days: I have done many fixes, updated all drivers, and other things but my pc continues to bluescreen at random intervals. dump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNiwxMZqCndldcqPkG...
  5. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  6. Numerous BSODs with Various Errors

Numerous BSODs with Various Errors: Hi, I've been getting many BSODs over the past month or two. The errors vary and have included: "kernel_auto_boost_lock_acquisition_with_raised_IRQL," "reference_by_pointer," and "system_thread_exception_not_handled" to name a few. I have performed a clean install, but it...
  7. Various BSODs started occurring, usually while playing games.

Various BSODs started occurring, usually while playing games.: Hi, Recently my PC has been seeing BSODs quite frequently. They usually occur while playing games. The bugcheck code varies as well. Attachment 111193 Any help diagnosing the problem would be appreciated. Thanks! 70611
  8. BSOD's mainly while playing games, various codes, ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD's mainly while playing games, various codes, ntoskrnl.exe: Hi all, Hoping you can shed some light on this, as I'm at the end of my tether with my machine at the minute. Built it myself a little over two years, and has been absolutely spot on fine until around 3 months ago. Started getting some severe delays on...
  9. Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games

Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games: The games I'm getting these problems with are Killing Floor 2, Fallout 4, and GTA V. I'm not doing anything in particular to cause these crashes, they seem to just happen over a certain amount of time, with Killing Floor 2 about 15 minutes of game play. Attachment 59638...
  10. BSOD playing various games

BSOD playing various games: Hello everyone, i would love to get some help whit my problem. As the title say i get different BSOD when i play games like Dragon age or Assassin creed. Here's a link to a post in tomshardware forum, they suggested me to ask in this site: BSOD when playing games - Windows...