Windows 10: Numerous BSOD's

Discus and support Numerous BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PC Specs: i5 - 6500 2x8 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @ 2133MHz (disabled XMP just in case -usually runs at 3200MHz) Windows 10 64-bit NOTE: This build be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WRLG, Jun 10, 2016.

1. WRLG Win User

Numerous BSOD's

PC Specs:
    i5 - 6500
    2x8 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @ 2133MHz (disabled XMP just in case -usually runs at 3200MHz)
    Windows 10 64-bit

NOTE: This build be fresh, I installed most of my device drivers within the first few days of use

So after tolerating a bunch of "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and various other BSOD's (I'm sorry but I can't recall the others). I ran the memory diagnostic tool (while XMP was active) and no faults were found.
    I then unplugged all devices expect my keyboard and mouse as I had a high suspicion it was due to some audio/headset drivers (as after boot my mic wasn't working, couldn't hear certain programs, and that I've driver had issues with it in the past)
    After that I ran the driver verifier and encountered a looping BSOD "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATOIN (IOMap64.exe)"
    I'm posting straight after fixing this by resetting the verifier in safe mode then rebooting without any XMP profile for safety.
    I'll post the log and dmp the IRQL BSOD Attachment 84520 Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
    Here is the most recent DMP Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
    FOR NOW I'M GOING TO GO THROUGH AND BOOT WITH EACH DEVICE INDIVIDUALLY RE INSTALLING IT'S DRIVER/S AND THEN RUNNING SOME PROGRAMS
    I'll be udating this post with any BSOD's I encounter
    Thnigs that aren't the cause:
    -faulty ram
    -keyboard driver
    -mouse driver

I hop this can help anyone who runs into similar issues

:)

2. DaveM121 Win User

Numerous BSOD

Hi Steve all three mini-dump files indicate Acronis Snapshots Manager as the source of the Blue screens.

Uninstall Acronis Snapshots Manager and see if the issue is resolved

Then if you wish to use that software, go to the Acronis website and download the latest version . . .

DaveM121, Jun 10, 2016
  3. Numerous BSOD

I have reoccurring BSOD episodes. Do not seem to have a pattern, but does seem to happen early in work sessions. As I get more going with multiple programs less likely, but this isn't constant either. I am attaching my OneDrive of the minidmps, MSinfo32
    and speccy snapshot. Let me know if you can help. OneDrive BSOD

Steve Ebele, Jun 10, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Numerous BSOD's

Ztruker, Jun 10, 2016
Thema:

Numerous BSOD's

1. Numerous BSOD's - Similar Threads - Numerous BSOD's

2. Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try: I've been having numerous blue screens, I can repeat it by launching any game at any time. Some of these errors are Kmode exception not handledPage Fault in Nonpaged AreaRT640x64.sys System thread exception not handledNtkrnlmp.exeand sometimes the bsod will occur during start...
  3. Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try: I've been having numerous blue screens, I can repeat it by launching any game at any time. Some of these errors are Kmode exception not handledPage Fault in Nonpaged AreaRT640x64.sys System thread exception not handledNtkrnlmp.exeand sometimes the bsod will occur during start...
  4. Numerous BSOD crashes, cannot seem to fix no matter what I try

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Numerous BSOD error messages after Windows 10 updates Need Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numerous BSOD error messages after Windows 10 updates Need Help: On 10/13/22 I installed 2022-10 Cum. Update for Windows 10 ver 21H2 for x64 based systems KB5018410, 2022-10 .NET Core 3.1.30 Security Update KB5019349 and 2022-10 .NET 6.0.10 Security Update for x64 Client KB5019351 on a Dell XPS L701X. Thinking all was well, I did not use...
  6. Numerous BSOD error messages after Windows 10 updates Need Help

Numerous BSOD error messages after Windows 10 updates Need Help: On 10/13/22 I installed 2022-10 Cum. Update for Windows 10 ver 21H2 for x64 based systems KB5018410, 2022-10 .NET Core 3.1.30 Security Update KB5019349 and 2022-10 .NET 6.0.10 Security Update for x64 Client KB5019351 on a Dell XPS L701X. Thinking all was well, I did not use...
  7. Numerous BSOD error messages after Windows 10 updates Need Help

8. Installed new SSD, cloned old HDD. Numerous BSODs, then Boot-Up Fail, then Reinstall...

Installed new SSD, cloned old HDD. Numerous BSODs, then Boot-Up Fail, then Reinstall...: I installed a SSD in a Dell 5570 running Windows 11, intended to do a straight transfer on all the apps, files, data to the SSD from an pre-existing HDD. I installed it and used Macrium cause I heard it was best.Long story short, I booted it up, with HDD inside still...
  9. Installed new SSD, cloned old HDD. Numerous BSODs, then Boot-Up Fail, then Reinstall...

Installed new SSD, cloned old HDD. Numerous BSODs, then Boot-Up Fail, then Reinstall...: I installed a SSD in a Dell 5570 running Windows 11, intended to do a straight transfer on all the apps, files, data to the SSD from an pre-existing HDD. I installed it and used Macrium cause I heard it was best.Long story short, I booted it up, with HDD inside still...
  10. Installed new SSD, cloned old HDD. Numerous BSODs, then Boot-Up Fail, then Reinstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming