Windows 10: numerous of blue screen error even after changing my hard disk

Discus and support numerous of blue screen error even after changing my hard disk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, I am 1TB hard disk and 8GB RAM in my laptop. after recent updates I got series of blue screen error for every time when I start my computer. even I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nithyananthankrishnan, Jun 30, 2019.

1. numerous of blue screen error even after changing my hard disk

hi, I am 1TB hard disk and 8GB RAM in my laptop. after recent updates I got series of blue screen error for every time when I start my computer. even I got BSOD in middle of my work. after check drivers and hardware. my hard disk is faulty. so I changed from 1TB hard disk to 240GB SDD WD hard disk.

Even after also I got same Series of BOSD

1) system service exception

2) kernel mode

3) memory management

4) bad pool caller

5)page fault in nonpaged area

it really frustrating me to use windows, every time and in halfway of my work it went to BSOD. even I updated all drivers and window's memory diagnostic tool. but nothing really helpful to me. someone help me for this frustrated windows 10

:)

nithyananthankrishnan, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Jess Bor Win User

HARD DISK DRIVE ERROR

Hi Aditya,

In order for us to help you with your concern about hard disk drive error, kindly answer the following questions first:

• What specific error are you getting? Are you getting an alpha-numeric error codes such as 0x80070057? If possible, kindly post here a screen shot of the actual error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • For initial troubleshooting steps, kindly access this
      support link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jess Bor, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 30, 2019
  4. numerous of blue screen error even after changing my hard disk

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

numerous of blue screen error even after changing my hard disk

1. numerous of blue screen error even after changing my hard disk - Similar Threads - numerous blue screen

2. Activation of Windows 10 after changing Hard disk.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activation of Windows 10 after changing Hard disk.: Hi, My Acer laptop is as old as introduction of windows 8. When I bought it was loaded with Windows 7 Home edition. When Windows 8 was introduced, I purchased Windows 8 pro on line & installed it. That time it was activated on line. As and when new editions were introduced...
  3. Blue screen - multiple errors - Hard drive corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen - multiple errors - Hard drive corrupted: Hi, I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 15IKB windows 10 home bought approximately one year ago. It was working fine untill one month ago. Then it started to crash with multiple error codes. I run diagnostics with chkdsk and sfc /scannow, also with lenovo support software. All of...
  4. Blue screen of death after disk check

Blue screen of death after disk check: Hi, This all started with a chkdisk command entered into command prompt. Upon restarting after this command, windows started repairing the disk. After being stuck on 11% for an hour, I (very stupidly) restarted my computer. After that, windows started I soon started to...
  5. My computer keep blue screening even AFTER i reset it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer keep blue screening even AFTER i reset it.: my computer is infected with viruses and the virus name is vir renamer 1, i got 90+ of them, then i keep getting bluescreen, so i quarantined them with malwarebytes in safe mode. and after a day i ran a scan again and i got 10 more viruses then i quarantine them again. after...
  6. Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset

Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset: So recently I kept getting blue screen with the message "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION" and Hi, You may need to know this : OS : Windows 10 CPU : Intel i3 3220 3.2GHz RAM : 4GB 1600MHz GPU : Digital Alliance GeForce GT630 2GB DDR5 HDD : 500GB Seagate 7200RPM Free Space...
  7. Reinstalling windows after hard disk change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling windows after hard disk change: Hello, Windows 10 is installed on my computer on 1000 GB HDD. I want to replace the HDD with a new one which sizes only 500 GB. I made a recovery DOK and tried using it to reinstall windows on the new HDD, but I got an error saying the size is too small. How can I reinstall...
  8. Hard Disk Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard Disk Error: Hard Disk Error Hard Disk 6 (3F6) (Disk tests OK in Diags but won't Boot) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disk-error/d1182320-c9d2-4f43-8b98-17f66d446577
  9. HARD DISK WITH ERRORS

HARD DISK WITH ERRORS: Windows detected a hard disk problem. The following was included: Disk Name: WDC WD10s21X-24R1BT0-SSHD-8GB; Volume: C:\D:\ Do you know what this is indicating?...
  10. Do I need to defrag the hard disk even if I format the hard disk

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Do I need to defrag the hard disk even if I format the hard disk: My hard disk need defragmentation. But if I create a macrium reflect backup and then restore this back up instead of defragmentation. Whether there will be any need for defragmentation now, because while restoring, all files will be re-written now. 113689