Windows 10: numerous of blue screen error even after changing my hard disk

Discus and support numerous of blue screen error even after changing my hard disk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, I am 1TB hard disk and 8GB RAM in my laptop. after recent updates I got series of blue screen error for every time when I start my computer. even I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nithyananthankrishnan, Jun 30, 2019.

1. numerous of blue screen error even after changing my hard disk

hi, I am 1TB hard disk and 8GB RAM in my laptop. after recent updates I got series of blue screen error for every time when I start my computer. even I got BSOD in middle of my work. after check drivers and hardware. my hard disk is faulty. so I changed from 1TB hard disk to 240GB SDD WD hard disk.

Even after also I got same Series of BOSD

1) system service exception

2) kernel mode

3) memory management

4) bad pool caller

5)page fault in nonpaged area

it really frustrating me to use windows, every time and in halfway of my work it went to BSOD. even I updated all drivers and window's memory diagnostic tool. but nothing really helpful to me. someone help me for this frustrated windows 10

:)

nithyananthankrishnan, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Jess Bor Win User

HARD DISK DRIVE ERROR

Hi Aditya,

In order for us to help you with your concern about hard disk drive error, kindly answer the following questions first:

• What specific error are you getting? Are you getting an alpha-numeric error codes such as 0x80070057? If possible, kindly post here a screen shot of the actual error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • For initial troubleshooting steps, kindly access this
      support link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jess Bor, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 30, 2019
  4. numerous of blue screen error even after changing my hard disk

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

numerous of blue screen error even after changing my hard disk

1. numerous of blue screen error even after changing my hard disk - Similar Threads - numerous blue screen

2. Hard disk 0mb after blue screen. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard disk 0mb after blue screen. Please help.: I got a blue screen and then my windows wasnt booting. So when i tried to reinstall windows it says 0MB unallocated it's the only partition. No C or D partition. The only partition has 0MB. Using Diskpart and listdisk. It shows the harddrive is 0MB and my pendrive. These are...
  3. Hard disk 0mb after blue screen. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard disk 0mb after blue screen. Please help.: I got a blue screen and then my windows wasnt booting. So when i tried to reinstall windows it says 0MB unallocated it's the only partition. No C or D partition. The only partition has 0MB. Using Diskpart and listdisk. It shows the harddrive is 0MB and my pendrive. These are...
  4. Numerous Blue Screens on games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Numerous Blue Screens on games.: New system I just got, total of 4 blue screens. 3 on CSGO and Portal 2 which share the same engine. The blue screens happened very similarly just in the middle of the game. It also would just restart the system and close all programs. 4th and most recent blue screen happened...
  5. Numerous Blue Screen Errors tcpip.sys, ntoskrnl.exe

Numerous Blue Screen Errors tcpip.sys, ntoskrnl.exe: Occasionally while gaming, I've been experiencing intermittent blue screen errors. I cannot reliably reproduce the issue, but I experience it every week or two. I have run four passes of memtest86 with no issues. I have included the mini-dump files below....
  6. Raw Hard disk with blue screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Raw Hard disk with blue screen: Hey guys.. How are ya all I hope you're doing well... Lately, I have been facing a problem on my hp laptop which is running in windows 10 os. First of all, I have a 320 GB hard disk divided to 3 partitions. C partition is running fine but D and E are not. Both D...
  7. Reactivation after change of hard disk

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivation after change of hard disk: Hello Everyone! I have a question. I didn't use my laptop for almost 2 years and seems like the hard disk can't be use anymore. I change the hard disk and try to reactivate Windows 10 on the same device. Windows reported that there is no product key was found on my device....
  8. reinstal windows after changing my hard disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstal windows after changing my hard disk: Hello! I change my my laptop hard disk because it is not work suddenly so I want to reintal windows 10 home like I hade and was activated with digital licens ....
  9. Constant blue screens and Hard disk errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant blue screens and Hard disk errors: When I use my laptop for like 30 minutes it starts to make clicking noises. I sometimes even get the blue screen. When I startup the laptop there is a Hard Disk 1 (301) error, but you can still continue startup. My disk space is at a 100% yet there are only vital and some...
  10. no hard disk detected after blue screen

no hard disk detected after blue screen: I use Windows 10 as an operating system on Lenovo ideapad 320. this morning while using Firefox browser, I received the microsoft blue screen that I actually forgot what it said then the PC restarted automatically and I got this screen in the picture. I connected the computer...