Windows 10: Numerous problems

Discus and support Numerous problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; did an update and when i woke up in the morning the computer was on the BSOD saying cant fix the issue. i have 2 issues the dang srt log, which i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Di1ve2rge, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Di1ve2rge Win User

Numerous problems

did an update and when i woke up in the morning the computer was on the BSOD saying cant fix the issue.

i have 2 issues

the dang srt log, which i have seen numerous post about, and i also have ntoskrnl.exe issue.

I cant figure out how to fix this.

I have formatted and re partitioned both HDD to where nothing is on them and have used my boot up stick for windows 10 because that is what was on it before. and same errors everytime. I even removed a HDD so 1 remained to install windows on and the same thing. i have been at this for 2 days now. All i have to work with is DOS because both HDD were wiped clean.

any info would help.

i have tried almost everything.

:)

Di1ve2rge, Jan 11, 2019

2. Numerous problems in W10

Hi Linda,

I would suggest you try the following steps and check:

• Open an Administrator CMD window. If you can’t find a way, use these steps:
    • Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow
    If the scans finish repairing and shows no errors, then run the following commands:

• powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Check to be sure this command ran, showed a blue progress indicator and then returns to the prompt.
    • If you see a red error, then the command may have been typed or pasted incorrectly, or there may be an larger problem with Windows 10. Try again.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved.

Bennet Martin, Jan 11, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Numerous problems

Roman Numeral Algorithm Help

Here is my C++ code for something that converts a roman numeral sequence to its equivalent arabic numeral sequence:

Code: #include <iostream> #include <vector> #include <string> using namespace std; int main() { int sum = 0; string sequence; vector<int> list; for (;Numerous problems ;) { cout << "Enter The Roman Numeral Sequence In Lowercase, e To Exit: "; cin >> sequence; cout << endl; for (int counter = 0; counter < sequence.size(); counter++) { switch (sequence[counter]) { case 'i': list.push_back(1); break; case 'v': list.push_back(5); break; case 'x': list.push_back(10); break; case 'l': list.push_back(50); break; case 'c': list.push_back(100); break; case 'd': list.push_back(500); break; case 'm': list.push_back(1000); break; // Any letter not matching the above letters will stop the program default: cout << "Error: Unrecognized Letter" << endl; return 0; } } for (int counter = 1; counter < list.size(); counter++) { if (list[counter - 1] < list[counter]) { list[counter - 1] = (list[counter - 1]) * (-1); } } for (int counter = 0; counter < list.size(); counter++) { sum += list[counter]; } cout << sum << endl << endl; sum = 0; list.clear(); } return 0; }[/quote] The problem is when I go to verify any sequence with an online converter, my answers will be verified only most of the time. Can you help me find out what is wrong with my algorithm?

char[] rager, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Numerous problems

1. Numerous problems - Similar Threads - Numerous problems

2. Persian Farsi numeral input problem using Numpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persian Farsi numeral input problem using Numpad: Hi,I have added the Persian Farsi keyboard in the Language & Region of the Control Panel in addition to English Canada which is the default language. The alphabetical input through the physical keyboard is OK anywhere I have tried so far in Windows 11. I can input Persian...
  3. Persian Farsi numeral input problem using Numpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persian Farsi numeral input problem using Numpad: Hi,I have added the Persian Farsi keyboard in the Language & Region of the Control Panel in addition to English Canada which is the default language. The alphabetical input through the physical keyboard is OK anywhere I have tried so far in Windows 11. I can input Persian...
  4. insider Build 25267 problems TASK MANANGER DISPLAY SETTINGS tried numerous repairs none...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    insider Build 25267 problems TASK MANANGER DISPLAY SETTINGS tried numerous repairs none...: Hi wishes for a prosperous and successful 2023. I am an insider. Build 25267. I have been having problems on top of problems, especially with stability and settings, TASK MANANGER and DISPLAY SETTINGS. I have tried numerous repairs, none work for long, as each time a new...
  5. insider Build 25267 problems TASK MANANGER DISPLAY SETTINGS tried numerous repairs none...

insider Build 25267 problems TASK MANANGER DISPLAY SETTINGS tried numerous repairs none...: Hi wishes for a prosperous and successful 2023. I am an insider. Build 25267. I have been having problems on top of problems, especially with stability and settings, TASK MANANGER and DISPLAY SETTINGS. I have tried numerous repairs, none work for long, as each time a new...
  6. Reliability History and Event Log are showing numerous problems

Reliability History and Event Log are showing numerous problems: Hi, The Reliablity history is reflecting the following:Application failuresWindow failuresMiscellaneous failuresWarnings information. The Event log was cleared after midnight. It is full today with 330 new Event IDS as follows:12910016 Six of these in a row!Kernal general...
  7. Reliability History and Event Log are showing numerous problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability History and Event Log are showing numerous problems: Hi, The Reliablity history is reflecting the following:Application failuresWindow failuresMiscellaneous failuresWarnings information. The Event log was cleared after midnight. It is full today with 330 new Event IDS as follows:12910016 Six of these in a row!Kernal general...
  8. Numeric keypad problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numeric keypad problem: I just bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and a Microsoft numeric keypad to go with it. I have paired the keypad with the laptop but it does not work. When I switch the keypad on, the battery level indicator light flashes on 1. Can anyone please advise what I can do to fix...
  9. Numeric keypad problem

Numeric keypad problem: I just bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and a Microsoft numeric keypad to go with it. I have paired the keypad with the laptop but it does not work. When I switch the keypad on, the battery level indicator light flashes on 1. Can anyone please advise what I can do to fix...
  10. Numeric keypad problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware