Windows 10: Numerous PUA: Win 32 /Install Core Entries in Windows Security

Discus and support Numerous PUA: Win 32 /Install Core Entries in Windows Security in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I go about removing over 20 of these entries ? I have Total AV and it seems to be affected by them too it can't fully correct the issue. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonnieOliver1, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Numerous PUA: Win 32 /Install Core Entries in Windows Security

How do I go about removing over 20 of these entries ? I have Total AV and it seems to be affected by them too it can't fully correct the issue. I am hearing that this is some kind of "Low Level Malware" . What can I do to remove them?

:)

RonnieOliver1, Nov 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Remove Win 32/Presenoker

Hi

My Windows Defender had detected Win 32/Presenoker in Torch browser. Though the app has been uninstalled, Defender continues to identify the presence of Win 32/Presenoker. The defender directs me to a file path and point to a file TourchSetup.exe that does
    not exist. I tried running Malwarebytes but it did not identify presence of any PUA file. On searching through me internet, I notice that many users had same problem and they had to delete certain registry entry to get rid of the same. Can someone suggest
    me how to remove the presence of Win 32/Presenoker from my system.

I use Windows 10 Home Version 2004

NishanthNoble, Nov 15, 2020
  4. sentryZX Win User

Numerous PUA: Win 32 /Install Core Entries in Windows Security

Missing api-ms-win-core DLLs

Hi

I bought a laptop with Windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. It's a 64-bit system with an AMD processor. I'm trying to use py2exe to turn a Python script into a standalone executeable but I have missing DLLs. The list of DLLs is:

- api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-atoms-l1-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-winrt-error-l1-1-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-sidebyside-l1-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-localization-obsolete-l1-3-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-heap-l2-1-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-1.dll

- api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-core-shlwapi-obsolete-l1-2-0.dll

- api-ms-win-security-base-l1-2-0.dll

I do not know where to find these DLLs. I have installed the following in an attempt to resolve this but it has not worked:

- Visual C++ Redistributables (x86 and x64 - 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015)

- Visual Studio 2010 Express

- Visual Studio 2010 Express Prerequisites x64

- Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 (7.1)

Also Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Multi-Targeting Pack is listed in my Programs and Features list but I am unable to install ANY version of .NET Framework after 4. For example, when I try to install NEW Framework v4.6 the installer blocks and says I already
    have a newer version of .NET Framework installed. But when I tried to install Windows SDK for Windows 7 the installer told me I had a pre-release version of .NET Framework 4 (which I don't remember installing).

Where can I obtain the missing DLLs from?

sentryZX, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Numerous PUA: Win 32 /Install Core Entries in Windows Security

1. Numerous PUA: Win 32 /Install Core Entries in Windows Security - Similar Threads - Numerous PUA Install

2. PUA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PUA: How to remove win 32/ Presenoker from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua/56c5ad34-d3e5-4d14-820e-89c0e76c14af
  3. PUA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUA: How to remove win 32/ Presenoker from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pua/56c5ad34-d3e5-4d14-820e-89c0e76c14af
  4. PUA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Nag security entry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nag security entry: everytime I open file manager to click on a file, it asks me for my login password. This is getting extremely annoying as it asks for this log in for every little triffle thing. Clearly nothing has changed for this to suddenly become so demanding. I haven't installed any new...
  6. PUA

PUA: Hi All How can I remove PUA:win32/speedingupmypc. Defender finds it but cannot remove it. I have tried a few malware programs but no success. Everything I have read about this one is not good so some help is needed. Take care and stay safe all. Alan...
  7. pua in windows defender2004 detected pua win 32 install core but its block

pua in windows defender2004 detected pua win 32 install core but its block: i went on a website download an app was going to install it and i got notify windows defender that by pua it said status removed and block under protection history am i ok or do i still have this it said low i have deleted the installer app btw...
  8. PUA-INSTALL CORE threat

PUA-INSTALL CORE threat: Hey Guys, i was doing my routine scan and i found these threats highlighted as low and defender wasnt able to remove them, they keep showing up. i scanned using malwarebytes as well, but this doesnt show up over there. Also it seems like these our threats found in previous...
  9. Numerous BSOD Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Numerous BSOD Win 10: So I bought this laptop about a two years ago now from Xidax. Top of the line at the time hardware. However soon after getting the unit I started to have some BSOD. Now I am a military guy and I don't use my computer that much so I just wrote it off. However now I am using...
  10. Numerous win 10 problems.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Numerous win 10 problems.: Hi all, having lots of problems. Firstly windows update isn't working. Downloaded update repair and it stalled at 'starting bits services'. Tried to do a disk check but file explorer crashes. Email says settings are out of date, when I try to repair I get error...