Windows 10: Numerous taskbars blinking on screen

Discus and support Numerous taskbars blinking on screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm randomly getting a black display with six taskbars flashing up my screen. I'm able to get it to stop by using Alt+Tab to go to another window but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by smatz17, Sep 14, 2020.

1. smatz17 Win User

Numerous taskbars blinking on screen

I'm randomly getting a black display with six taskbars flashing up my screen. I'm able to get it to stop by using Alt+Tab to go to another window but it doesn't appear to be linked with a certain program. I've had just the desktop, Microsoft Word, and Google Chrome displayed and had this same malfunction. Any ideas on how to fix it?

:)

smatz17, Sep 14, 2020

2. Blinking Screen

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Blinking screen issue is usually caused due to Video card drivers.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Monitor screen blinking.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand how frustrating it could be, when the monitor screen blinks frequently. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Method 2: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the drivers from the manufacture’s website and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Numerous taskbars blinking on screen

Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Numerous taskbars blinking on screen

1. Numerous taskbars blinking on screen - Similar Threads - Numerous taskbars blinking

2. Screen keeps blinking no Taskbar after bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen keeps blinking no Taskbar after bootup: Windows 10 , after bootup,screen just blinks and no taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-keeps-blinking-no-taskbar-after-bootup/e7659e73-c44d-4051-83ba-fbdbb635b758
  3. Screen keeps blinking no Taskbar after bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen keeps blinking no Taskbar after bootup: Windows 10 , after bootup,screen just blinks and no taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-keeps-blinking-no-taskbar-after-bootup/e7659e73-c44d-4051-83ba-fbdbb635b758
  4. Screen keeps blinking no Taskbar after bootup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Black screen with a blinking taskbar after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with a blinking taskbar after login: I have been lately dealing with a problem with my windows 10 PC.everything upto login works fine, right after i login the screen turns black and a blinking taskbar comes upI can only open the task manager, other things wont work, not even run...when I select the task manager...
  6. Black screen with a blinking taskbar after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with a blinking taskbar after login: I have been lately dealing with a problem with my windows 10 PC.everything upto login works fine, right after i login the screen turns black and a blinking taskbar comes upI can only open the task manager, other things wont work, not even run...when I select the task manager...
  7. Black screen with a blinking taskbar after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Blinking taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blinking taskbar: After updating my windows after login there is a blinking taskbar without any icons on desktop I can't type a single word in task manager can anyone help me to solve this problem...
  9. Blinking taskbar with black screen after login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blinking taskbar with black screen after login: I have lately been dealing with the problem of blinking task bar with a black screen for a month now and need some help. It starts to happen right after I login and takes a rough estimate of 5 minute to go back to normal, I followed the steps of this post...
  10. Blinking taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blinking taskbar: I'm having some weird issues with the Windows taskbar and flashing icons. For example, say I drag an image file from my folders to Google Chrome. The first time it'll show up as a minimized window so that I can open the window and drag my file into a new tab. If I then decide...