Windows 10: Numerous win 10 problems.

Discus and support Numerous win 10 problems. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, having lots of problems. Firstly windows update isn't working. Downloaded update repair and it stalled at 'starting bits services'. Tried to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kojiro, Sep 30, 2015.

1. kojiro Win User

Numerous win 10 problems.

Hi all, having lots of problems. Firstly windows update isn't working. Downloaded update repair and it stalled at 'starting bits services'. Tried to do a disk check but file explorer crashes. Email says settings are out of date, when I try to repair I get error code0x80070426. Cant right click on any files or documents.

Finally got windows to update and things sorted themselves out. But now the same problems have returned?????

Any help would be great. Thanks

:)

kojiro, Sep 30, 2015
  2. Neox99 Win User

Windows 10 is a trial!

I have numerous problems with Win-10. Not the least is the attempts at gross violation of privacy.

Neox99, Sep 30, 2015
  3. I've Upgraded to WIN 10, from WIN 7 SP1. and...

I've Upgraded to WIN 10, from WIN 7 SP1. I am having numerous problems, the newest problem is, I've run WIN Updates, and noticed that WIN Updates has downloaded 26 Updates for WIN 8.1, and continues...Is this Normal?

LARRY CORCORAN, Sep 30, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Sep 30, 2015
  5. kojiro Win User
    kojiro, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Numerous win 10 problems. - Similar Threads - Numerous problems

2. Problems with numerous KBs in Windows 10, the latest being KB4579311

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems with numerous KBs in Windows 10, the latest being KB4579311: Hi, I have had problems with Windows 10 updates since the start of September, and just kept hoping that each Patch Tuesday would bring a fix, but nothing yet *Sad The original KB I had problems with was KB4571756 (error code 0x80073712), but I can't now find a record of...
  3. Numerous problems including BSOD at startup and freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Numerous problems including BSOD at startup and freezes: Hi forum, Two dump files located here and here This has been an ongoing issue for months, and I cannot find out its cause. It has been happening ever since I upgraded the components below: Intel Core i5-7600 Asus Prime B250-Plus Motherboard Seagate Barracuda, 2TB HDD...
  4. Numerous problems including BSOD at startup and freezes

Numerous problems including BSOD at startup and freezes: Hi forum, This has been an ongoing issue for months, and I cannot find out its cause. It has been happening ever since I upgraded the components below: Intel Core i5-7600 Asus Prime B250-Plus Motherboard Seagate Barracuda, 2TB HDD 2x Crucial CT2K4G4DFS824A 4GB DDR4 RAM My...
  5. Windows defender problems not resolved by Microsoft Support after numerous calls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender problems not resolved by Microsoft Support after numerous calls: hi. my windows defender is not working.every time micro soft send thru updates it shuts off my windows defender and I am tired of that.i call the 800-642-7676 number and i am told by a machine I have to call back which is what I do.i have called a dozen times in the last...
  6. Numerous problems

Numerous problems: did an update and when i woke up in the morning the computer was on the BSOD saying cant fix the issue. i have 2 issues the dang srt log, which i have seen numerous post about, and i also have ntoskrnl.exe issue. I cant figure out how to fix this. I have formatted and...
  7. Windows 10 Login Problem (Keyboard Error - cannot key the numeric)

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Login Problem (Keyboard Error - cannot key the numeric): When I login in windows 10, I cannot key in the numeric (1-10), after checking It was "!@#$%^&*()" instead of "1234567890. Then I plug in a external USB Keyboard, the problem still. I also check the Keyboard driver, the driver date is 21/6/2006 (ver. 10.0.17134.1) so I...
  8. Numerous problems

Numerous problems: Hi all, having lots of problems. Firstly windows update isn't working. Downloaded update repair and it stalled at 'starting bits services'. Tried to do a disk check but file explorer crashes. Email says settings are out of date, when I try to repair I get error...
  9. There was a problem resetting this PC. Stuck at 35% numerous times.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There was a problem resetting this PC. Stuck at 35% numerous times.: Hello, About a week ago, I started to notice that my windows menu/taskbar started to freeze and I couldnt open it or do anything with it, same applies to the Cortana search box. I have googled and youtubed and all of the so called "fixes" didn't work. These included, sfc...
  10. Admin Problems + numerous issues following re-install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Admin Problems + numerous issues following re-install of Windows 10: Hi, I just re-installed Windows 10 using the built in Reset option as I wanted to clear my hard drive and start fresh. I have been having some strange problems since this re-install. First, every time I turn on my computer and sign in to my account, I get a message...