Windows 10: Numerous win 10 problems.

Discus and support Numerous win 10 problems. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, having lots of problems. Firstly windows update isn't working. Downloaded update repair and it stalled at 'starting bits services'. Tried to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kojiro, Sep 30, 2015.

1. kojiro Win User

Numerous win 10 problems.

Hi all, having lots of problems. Firstly windows update isn't working. Downloaded update repair and it stalled at 'starting bits services'. Tried to do a disk check but file explorer crashes. Email says settings are out of date, when I try to repair I get error code0x80070426. Cant right click on any files or documents.

Finally got windows to update and things sorted themselves out. But now the same problems have returned?????

Any help would be great. Thanks

:)

kojiro, Sep 30, 2015
  2. Neox99 Win User

Windows 10 is a trial!

I have numerous problems with Win-10. Not the least is the attempts at gross violation of privacy.

Neox99, Sep 30, 2015
  3. I've Upgraded to WIN 10, from WIN 7 SP1. and...

I've Upgraded to WIN 10, from WIN 7 SP1. I am having numerous problems, the newest problem is, I've run WIN Updates, and noticed that WIN Updates has downloaded 26 Updates for WIN 8.1, and continues...Is this Normal?

LARRY CORCORAN, Sep 30, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Sep 30, 2015
  5. kojiro Win User
    kojiro, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Numerous win 10 problems. - Similar Threads - Numerous problems

2. Persian Farsi numeral input problem using Numpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persian Farsi numeral input problem using Numpad: Hi,I have added the Persian Farsi keyboard in the Language & Region of the Control Panel in addition to English Canada which is the default language. The alphabetical input through the physical keyboard is OK anywhere I have tried so far in Windows 11. I can input Persian...
  3. Persian Farsi numeral input problem using Numpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persian Farsi numeral input problem using Numpad: Hi,I have added the Persian Farsi keyboard in the Language & Region of the Control Panel in addition to English Canada which is the default language. The alphabetical input through the physical keyboard is OK anywhere I have tried so far in Windows 11. I can input Persian...
  4. insider Build 25267 problems TASK MANANGER DISPLAY SETTINGS tried numerous repairs none...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    insider Build 25267 problems TASK MANANGER DISPLAY SETTINGS tried numerous repairs none...: Hi wishes for a prosperous and successful 2023. I am an insider. Build 25267. I have been having problems on top of problems, especially with stability and settings, TASK MANANGER and DISPLAY SETTINGS. I have tried numerous repairs, none work for long, as each time a new...
  5. insider Build 25267 problems TASK MANANGER DISPLAY SETTINGS tried numerous repairs none...

insider Build 25267 problems TASK MANANGER DISPLAY SETTINGS tried numerous repairs none...: Hi wishes for a prosperous and successful 2023. I am an insider. Build 25267. I have been having problems on top of problems, especially with stability and settings, TASK MANANGER and DISPLAY SETTINGS. I have tried numerous repairs, none work for long, as each time a new...
  6. Reliability History and Event Log are showing numerous problems

Reliability History and Event Log are showing numerous problems: Hi, The Reliablity history is reflecting the following:Application failuresWindow failuresMiscellaneous failuresWarnings information. The Event log was cleared after midnight. It is full today with 330 new Event IDS as follows:12910016 Six of these in a row!Kernal general...
  7. Reliability History and Event Log are showing numerous problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability History and Event Log are showing numerous problems: Hi, The Reliablity history is reflecting the following:Application failuresWindow failuresMiscellaneous failuresWarnings information. The Event log was cleared after midnight. It is full today with 330 new Event IDS as follows:12910016 Six of these in a row!Kernal general...
  8. Numeric keypad problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numeric keypad problem: I just bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and a Microsoft numeric keypad to go with it. I have paired the keypad with the laptop but it does not work. When I switch the keypad on, the battery level indicator light flashes on 1. Can anyone please advise what I can do to fix...
  9. Numeric keypad problem

Numeric keypad problem: I just bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and a Microsoft numeric keypad to go with it. I have paired the keypad with the laptop but it does not work. When I switch the keypad on, the battery level indicator light flashes on 1. Can anyone please advise what I can do to fix...
  10. Numeric keypad problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware