Windows 10: Numlock goes off randomly when working in Excel

Discus and support Numlock goes off randomly when working in Excel in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Numlock goes off randomly when working in Excel, I have to manually re-enable it everytime it goes off. It happens 2-3 times a day. I tried to modify... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MSBY, Jul 9, 2019.

1. MSBY Win User

Numlock goes off randomly when working in Excel

Numlock goes off randomly when working in Excel, I have to manually re-enable it everytime it goes off. It happens 2-3 times a day.

I tried to modify the registry HKEY_USERS\.Default\Control Panel\Keyboard and to change the value of InitialKeyboardIndicators to 2.

I also tried to run the quick repair on Office. Can someone help please ?

:)

MSBY, Jul 9, 2019

2. my numlock keeps turning on and off randomly

a little while ago I notice that my numlock keeps turning on and off randomly it's really annoying and its bugging me I searches for fixes but there is non. my numlock flashes in randomly pattern.

christianbulacito, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Windows10 - numlock not on at startup

Hi guys,

Trick was not really helpful.

After a logon, the NumLock key is now effectively on, but I need this before the logon.

My logon password has digits, and I would need the Numlock key to be «ON» at the logon process.

Is there another way to solve that ??

Thanks for your help.

Robert

RobertHenault, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Jackman33 Win User

Keyboard NUMLOCK

Just reloaded Windows 10 and I can't keep the NUMLOCK on. I have tried many suggestions. I have looked at the registry and it shows on and the bio shows it is on. Any suggestions?

Jackman33, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Numlock goes off randomly when working in Excel - Similar Threads - Numlock goes off

2. NumLock on Signin

in Windows 10 Customization
    NumLock on Signin: How do you make it so that NumLock is always on at Signin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numlock-on-signin/a0729f4d-65a8-4dcf-9886-3b742b3177ef
  3. running processes suspended when display goes off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    running processes suspended when display goes off: I have this annoying behaviour, where very often, running processes are suspended when the display goes off, either after the timout set in Power options, or intentionally with the 'nircmd.exe' utility (I miss a native Windows command to turn off the display manually). This...
  4. Sound goes off

Sound goes off: Toshiba Satellite L755 - PSK1WU - 066010, Running Windows 10 Sound plays when laptop is turned on but goes off after about 5 minutes. Affects all apps Problem started some time ago but to my knowledge was not related to a Windows or other update I have been through all...
  5. random on and off

random on and off: I have a pair of hp workstations that randomly turn on when I power on my laptop when everything is connected to the wifi, what is it trying to do and how can I stop this from happening? same thing happens when I power on one of the workstations, my laptop wakes from sleep...
  6. Turn off numlock for laptop keyboard ONLY

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off numlock for laptop keyboard ONLY: Recently, I bought a numpad keyboard extension for my laptop for ease of data entry. However, I forgot that activating the numlock means the laptop numpad is activated as well. Is there any way to turn on the numlock only for the extension or disable the numlock function...
  7. Screen goes black at random times. Sometimes when idle.

Screen goes black at random times. Sometimes when idle.: PC works for a while after screen goes black and then it reboots on its own. I tried reinstalling GPU drivers but that didn't work (used that software that completely wipes them first). I suspect the GPU or PSU might be the culpit here. PSU is 730W Thermaltake Smart SE...
  8. Numlock defaults to off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Numlock defaults to off: Running new Windows 10 Home 64 bit PC for but a few days I have been irritated that as it has booted I always have to switch numlock on. 100% of boot occasions, numlock is turned off. Can anyone tell me where I can configure the machine to stop it doing this? 21273
  9. Monitor turns off when computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor turns off when computer goes to sleep: Hi everyone, This is a really small problem but I just want to get down to the cause of it. I am running windows 10 with dual monitors and every time the computer goes to sleep one of the monitors turns off and requires me to push the power button on the monitor to turn it...
  10. Dell Laptop goes off

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Laptop goes off: could someone please explain what might be happening, in brief, while working on my laptop, it suddenly goes off, and I cant get it to switch back on, so I take the battery out and after few seconds I try to switch it back on, no go, then after a minute or so, the computer...