Windows 10: Numlock goes off randomly when working in Excel

Discus and support Numlock goes off randomly when working in Excel in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Numlock goes off randomly when working in Excel, I have to manually re-enable it everytime it goes off. It happens 2-3 times a day. I tried to modify... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MSBY, Jul 9, 2019.

1. MSBY Win User

Numlock goes off randomly when working in Excel

Numlock goes off randomly when working in Excel, I have to manually re-enable it everytime it goes off. It happens 2-3 times a day.

I tried to modify the registry HKEY_USERS\.Default\Control Panel\Keyboard and to change the value of InitialKeyboardIndicators to 2.

I also tried to run the quick repair on Office. Can someone help please ?

:)

MSBY, Jul 9, 2019

2. my numlock keeps turning on and off randomly

a little while ago I notice that my numlock keeps turning on and off randomly it's really annoying and its bugging me I searches for fixes but there is non. my numlock flashes in randomly pattern.

christianbulacito, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Windows10 - numlock not on at startup

Hi guys,

Trick was not really helpful.

After a logon, the NumLock key is now effectively on, but I need this before the logon.

My logon password has digits, and I would need the Numlock key to be «ON» at the logon process.

Is there another way to solve that ??

Thanks for your help.

Robert

RobertHenault, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Jackman33 Win User

Keyboard NUMLOCK

Just reloaded Windows 10 and I can't keep the NUMLOCK on. I have tried many suggestions. I have looked at the registry and it shows on and the bio shows it is on. Any suggestions?

Jackman33, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Numlock goes off randomly when working in Excel - Similar Threads - Numlock goes off

2. Disable NumLock Off functionality.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable NumLock Off functionality.: I work with VMs and I sometimes press the key accidentally and find myself with my numpad becoming useless until I notice the issue and turn NumLock back on.I don't see a valid usecase for having NumLock off for anyone using a full size keyboard.Is there a way to enforce that...
  3. Disable NumLock Off functionality.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable NumLock Off functionality.: I work with VMs and I sometimes press the key accidentally and find myself with my numpad becoming useless until I notice the issue and turn NumLock back on.I don't see a valid usecase for having NumLock off for anyone using a full size keyboard.Is there a way to enforce that...
  4. Display randomly goes off and back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display randomly goes off and back on: Hello. I have an issue with my pc the last two weeks. My tv signal turns black randomly. Sometimes is getting back itself after some seconds, sometimes i have to press a key on my keyboard in order to do so.. I set my power management option for display off after some time...
  5. Display randomly goes off and back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display randomly goes off and back on: Hello. I have an issue with my pc the last two weeks. My tv signal turns black randomly. Sometimes is getting back itself after some seconds, sometimes i have to press a key on my keyboard in order to do so.. I set my power management option for display off after some time...
  6. Display randomly goes off and back on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My audio goes off randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My audio goes off randomly: Hi My audio goes off randomly and when it does it affects everything like Skype, Bloomberg videos, Zoom etc. Windows updates re-sets it but this is now becoming a constant issue. After doing the updates and getting everything working yesterday the audio is off again today....
  8. Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen goes off and on when pc goes off and on?: How do I set the screen to go on and off so I don't have to press 2 buttons every time? Bildschirm geht aus und an wenn pc aus und an geht?
  9. NUMLOCK on or off at start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NUMLOCK on or off at start: Why doe NUMLOCK Sometimes stay on and sometimes is off when I start my computer? It seems inconsistent with both restarts and power off and bcak on. Why does Windows turn it off anyway?...
  10. Numlock defaults to off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Numlock defaults to off: Running new Windows 10 Home 64 bit PC for but a few days I have been irritated that as it has booted I always have to switch numlock on. 100% of boot occasions, numlock is turned off. Can anyone tell me where I can configure the machine to stop it doing this? 21273

Users found this page by searching for:

1. num lock goes off excel

2. excel ignores numlock

3. windows 10 numlock turns off randomly

4. excel forgets numlock is on