Windows 10: numlock icon

Discus and support numlock icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why does the numlock icon not show up when I turn on numlock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EddieHyde, Mar 19, 2019.

1. EddieHyde Win User

numlock icon

why does the numlock icon not show up when I turn on numlock

:)

EddieHyde, Mar 19, 2019

2. NumLock Icon on Display Windows 10

Michael, Thank you for your reply but your directions do not address the issue of disabling the on screen icons associated with NumLock that do not ever go away. Could you work through the steps again and re-post with the correct location to disable these
    on-screen icons? Thanks!!

UserLenovoW540ThinkPad, Mar 19, 2019
  3. NumLock Icon on Display Windows 10

Thank you for the assistance.

However, it did not work. There was no notification for "NumLock". Or something that I could equate to having the NumLock Icon, an up arrow with a number 1 in the middle, in order to turn it off.

In Windows 7 professional, I use to be able to go into some part of settings and turn it off and on, the same for CapLock. However, I don't know where to do that in Windows 10.

Can you offer another suggestion.

Thank you.

MichaelO'Neill789, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Jackman33 Win User

numlock icon

Keyboard NUMLOCK

Just reloaded Windows 10 and I can't keep the NUMLOCK on. I have tried many suggestions. I have looked at the registry and it shows on and the bio shows it is on. Any suggestions?

Jackman33, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

numlock icon

1. numlock icon - Similar Threads - numlock icon

2. My volume lowers when I press space, and increases when I press numlock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My volume lowers when I press space, and increases when I press numlock.: pleas help,I got a new keyboard today, my volume will lower when I press space, and increase when I press numlock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-volume-lowers-when-i-press-space-and-increases/662e7b47-e1e1-4fd4-93a3-af23ba1b7bb3
  3. My volume lowers when I press space, and increases when I press numlock.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My volume lowers when I press space, and increases when I press numlock.: pleas help,I got a new keyboard today, my volume will lower when I press space, and increase when I press numlock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-volume-lowers-when-i-press-space-and-increases/662e7b47-e1e1-4fd4-93a3-af23ba1b7bb3
  4. Why isn't numlock-on a default setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't numlock-on a default setting?: When we were on Windows XP, I don't recall having to make any changes to get numlock on. Once you turned it on, it stayed on. Even through a reboot or a shutdown. I don't recall if I had to make any changes to get it to stay on in Windows 7. We never used Vista and we skipped...
  5. Why isn't numlock-on a default setting?

Why isn't numlock-on a default setting?: When we were on Windows XP, I don't recall having to make any changes to get numlock on. Once you turned it on, it stayed on. Even through a reboot or a shutdown. I don't recall if I had to make any changes to get it to stay on in Windows 7. We never used Vista and we skipped...
  6. Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn off the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So the...
  7. Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo

Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn off the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So the...
  8. Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo

Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key, off.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So...
  9. Is there a NumLock icon to enable somewhere on Windows 11? If not, could it be added?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a NumLock icon to enable somewhere on Windows 11? If not, could it be added?: I recently got a new HP laptop with Windows 11 installed which does not have any lights to indicate NumLock is enabled. I've ran into this problem multiple times already, and the Toggle Keys feature in Accessibility in the settings is very... harsh sounding and not good for...
  10. Is there a NumLock icon to enable somewhere on Windows 11? If not, could it be added?

Is there a NumLock icon to enable somewhere on Windows 11? If not, could it be added?: I recently got a new HP laptop with Windows 11 installed which does not have any lights to indicate NumLock is enabled. I've ran into this problem multiple times already, and the Toggle Keys feature in Accessibility in the settings is very... harsh sounding and not good for...