Windows 10: NumLock on Signin

Discus and support NumLock on Signin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you make it so that NumLock is always on at Signin?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bob Shumskis, Mar 23, 2019.

1. NumLock on Signin

How do you make it so that NumLock is always on at Signin?

:)

Bob Shumskis, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Jackman33 Win User

Keyboard NUMLOCK

Just reloaded Windows 10 and I can't keep the NUMLOCK on. I have tried many suggestions. I have looked at the registry and it shows on and the bio shows it is on. Any suggestions?

Jackman33, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Windows10 - numlock not on at startup

Hi guys,

Trick was not really helpful.

After a logon, the NumLock key is now effectively on, but I need this before the logon.

My logon password has digits, and I would need the Numlock key to be «ON» at the logon process.

Is there another way to solve that ??

Thanks for your help.

Robert

RobertHenault, Mar 23, 2019
  4. mb1280 Win User

NumLock on Signin

mb1280, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

NumLock on Signin

1. NumLock on Signin - Similar Threads - NumLock Signin

2. My volume lowers when I press space, and increases when I press numlock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My volume lowers when I press space, and increases when I press numlock.: pleas help,I got a new keyboard today, my volume will lower when I press space, and increase when I press numlock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-volume-lowers-when-i-press-space-and-increases/662e7b47-e1e1-4fd4-93a3-af23ba1b7bb3
  3. My volume lowers when I press space, and increases when I press numlock.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My volume lowers when I press space, and increases when I press numlock.: pleas help,I got a new keyboard today, my volume will lower when I press space, and increase when I press numlock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-volume-lowers-when-i-press-space-and-increases/662e7b47-e1e1-4fd4-93a3-af23ba1b7bb3
  4. Why isn't numlock-on a default setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't numlock-on a default setting?: When we were on Windows XP, I don't recall having to make any changes to get numlock on. Once you turned it on, it stayed on. Even through a reboot or a shutdown. I don't recall if I had to make any changes to get it to stay on in Windows 7. We never used Vista and we skipped...
  5. Why isn't numlock-on a default setting?

Why isn't numlock-on a default setting?: When we were on Windows XP, I don't recall having to make any changes to get numlock on. Once you turned it on, it stayed on. Even through a reboot or a shutdown. I don't recall if I had to make any changes to get it to stay on in Windows 7. We never used Vista and we skipped...
  6. Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn off the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So the...
  7. Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key, off.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So...
  8. Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo

Turn off on-screen Capslock Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn off the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So the...
  9. Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo

Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key, off.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So...
  10. Screen Flickers when either NumLock or CapsLock key is pressed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickers when either NumLock or CapsLock key is pressed.: HiSince a few days ago I realized when pressing caps lock or numpad lock in windows 10, My active windows program flickers!Could you help me to solve the problem?...