Windows 10: Numpad numbers makes beeping sound

Discus and support Numpad numbers makes beeping sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I press the numbers on my numpad I get beeping sounds. This is ALSO true if I use the numpad on the On-Screen keyboard so it is not a hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johan A. Holm, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Numpad numbers makes beeping sound

When I press the numbers on my numpad I get beeping sounds. This is ALSO true if I use the numpad on the On-Screen keyboard so it is not a hardware issue.

The Sticky keys is off, Toggle Keys is off, Filter keys is off, and I have turned off any system sounds. I have actually tested turning them on as well, but it does not help.

The Numpad keys only make a sound when num-lock is on, which I use all the time. It has been happening ever since the latest Windows update and it is highly annoying. I use the numpad all the time.

:)

Johan A. Holm, Apr 28, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

computer makes loud bleeping and beeping sound when starting up

It sounds like you have a hardware issue or failure . . .

What is the make and exact model of your PC

Please give a listing of the beeps and the repetition (example 4 long beeps 2 short beeps)

DaveM121, Apr 28, 2020
  3. keyboard makes beeping noise

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: You can try running the hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Follow these methods.

• Press Start, type troubleshooter
      and choose Troubleshooting from the list.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction.
    Method 2: Also I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by Sharath Srinivasa replied on August 10, 2015 and check if it helps.

SOLVED: Windows 10 makes beeping sounds while using the keyboard.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 28, 2020
  4. arjfca Win User

Numpad numbers makes beeping sound

looking for a double beep sound

Hello

Is there a double beep sound available in Windows that I could access? If not, any site to suggest one to download

Martin

arjfca, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Numpad numbers makes beeping sound

1. Numpad numbers makes beeping sound - Similar Threads - Numpad numbers makes

2. computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano.: computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano. Sound is from CPU. It cause problem when no other hardware connected like monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc. It is not even connected to network lan cable. I took it to hardware store. They did some cleaning and it...
  3. computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano.: computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano. Sound is from CPU. It cause problem when no other hardware connected like monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc. It is not even connected to network lan cable. I took it to hardware store. They did some cleaning and it...
  4. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad makes a beep sound: Hey people. I'm having this problem recently and this is starting to annoy me, but my DELL Inspiron 11 3168 makes a random beep sound randomly when i use the trackpad, i have all my drivers up to date, including the trackpad, i don't know what is causing this random beep, but...
  5. Trackpad makes a beep sound

Trackpad makes a beep sound: Hey people. I'm having this problem recently and this is starting to annoy me, but my DELL Inspiron 11 3168 makes a random beep sound randomly when i use the trackpad, i have all my drivers up to date, including the trackpad, i don't know what is causing this random beep, but...
  6. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Keyboard makes a beeping sound in my headset.

Keyboard makes a beeping sound in my headset.: As the title says, my keyboard makes a beeping sound everytime the RGB turns on The noise is only audible in my headset, without it, it's pure silence. Is there any solution?...
  8. Keyboard makes a beeping sound in my headset.

Keyboard makes a beeping sound in my headset.: As the title says, my keyboard makes a beeping sound everytime the RGB turns on The noise is only audible in my headset, without it, it's pure silence. Is there any solution?...
  9. Pc make beep sound when playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc make beep sound when playing: Just build my first PC and was working fine till about a week ago when a long continuous beeping sound started when I would play COD. Kinda of lost as to what it could be. Does not happen all the time and sometimes it is short beeps. Had 32 gb memory and took out 16 gb and...
  10. Dell Inspiron 3442 makes Beep Sound

Dell Inspiron 3442 makes Beep Sound: As starting the laptop there is continuous Beep sound for few minutes and once started it stops . What may be the reason ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-3442-makes-beep-sound/586af185-8b80-47f6-a6e9-57060b4cdd75

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Numeric key make beep