Windows 10: Nuvision Bios locked by password

Discus and support Nuvision Bios locked by password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a Nuvision encite split 11 that I accidentally put a bios password on and when I cleared it, my tablet still asks me to enter a password. The... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Christopher Hamilton5, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Nuvision Bios locked by password

I have a Nuvision encite split 11 that I accidentally put a bios password on and when I cleared it, my tablet still asks me to enter a password. The old password doesnt work and neither does the password I use when I can log into the tablet does so I'm locked out of using it.

The screen boots up with the Nuvision logo then immediately goes to a password box and I dont get an error code after 3 failed attempts

:)

Christopher Hamilton5, Jul 15, 2020

2. Locked out of nuvision nes 11 windows 10 home. No bios password.

Somehow the bios password got activated on a Nuvision NES 11 2 in 1 tablet/PC. There must be a keystroke or some process to get by the bios password so it can be reset. I've emailed Nuvision with no response. Can anyone help?

TerryLewis6, Jul 15, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Nuvision Bios locked by password

change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Nuvision Bios locked by password

1. Nuvision Bios locked by password - Similar Threads - Nuvision Bios locked

2. Password/BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password/BIOS: Should a person set up a password in the BIOS of a computer?If so would I have to be signing in through the BIOS area whenever I boot up the computer each day?Would it keep any hackers from getting through the computer through a backdoor method? Kenneth...
  3. Password/BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password/BIOS: Should a person set up a password in the BIOS of a computer?If so would I have to be signing in through the BIOS area whenever I boot up the computer each day?Would it keep any hackers from getting through the computer through a backdoor method? Kenneth...
  4. Locked HDD with a Bios password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked HDD with a Bios password: My old HDD is locked with a bios password. I have contacted the manufacturer, they directed me here. I dont need anything on it, so im happy to wipe it. Plugging it in to a pc with a sata adaptor, it runs, but it doesnt allow access...
  5. Locked HDD with a Bios password

Locked HDD with a Bios password: My old HDD is locked with a bios password. I have contacted the manufacturer, they directed me here. I dont need anything on it, so im happy to wipe it. Plugging it in to a pc with a sata adaptor, it runs, but it doesnt allow access...
  6. Locked HDD with a Bios password

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Bios password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bios password: Hi.I have a problem;I can't write bios password, because keyboard is not responding at all. Computer "beebs" everytime, when i press a button. I have tried 2 different keyboards and the results are the same. What can i do?...
  8. Bios password

Bios password: Hi.I have a problem;I can't write bios password, because keyboard is not responding at all. Computer "beebs" everytime, when i press a button. I have tried 2 different keyboards and the results are the same. What can i do?...
  9. Bios Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bios Password: I have an Hp ProDesk 400 G3 SFF. I got a message that I needed a bios update. Your probably thinking I should be on the Hp site but this has to do with the bios on the operating system. When I tried to update the bios it wanted the bios password. I bought this computer brand...
  10. Bios password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bios password: I removed my harddisk and placed in another laptop where I formatted the local disk c and converted the GPT. now if I place it in my own laptop it says,'Boot device error'... the sad part is that I cant access my laptop's bios Any help....