Windows 10: NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop

Discus and support NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a NuVision Solo 10 (model # TM101W610L) that is stuck in a loop while doing the October upgrade. It boots up, the Windows logo displays, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BobPlantz, Oct 5, 2018.

1. BobPlantz Win User

NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop

I have a NuVision Solo 10 (model # TM101W610L) that is stuck in a loop while doing the October upgrade.

It boots up, the Windows logo displays, then the spinning dots start, and after about 20 - 30 seconds I get the message "Undoing changes made to your computer...". After 4 - 5 minutes it restarts, and the whole thing repeats. This will go on for hours, until I do a hard shutdown.

This device only has 32GB of internal storage, so I have a 128GB micro SD card installed. The card had about 100GB of free space before the upgrade started.

I have tried removing the SD card, but then I get an error message telling me that the card needs to be reinstalled.

Any ideas of what to try?

:)

BobPlantz, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Alden Rey Win User

Keyboard on Nuvision tablet

Hi Tim,

The concern you have encountered may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting. In this case, we suggest you run the hardware troubleshooter to check scan the device check and repair the concern. To do this, simply follow the steps provided by
    SujataMoktan on this
    link

You can also try turning on the tablet mode on Windows 10 to see if it helps.

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Oct 8, 2018
  3. RaddMonz Win User
    Nuvision TM800 Reset loop

Hello,

After updating my Nuvision TM800 to the fall creators update I was forced to try to reset the tablet to get functionality of many apps and the app store, now I am stuck in a failure loop. The loop runs from 64% complete up to approximately 70% where it shows
    a garbled Error screen and then resets back down to 64%.

It has been doing this for a while now.

I've tried holding the power and lower volume buttons, but it just brings it to the 64% complete spot.

Any ideas on fixing this.

Thanks,

Mark

RaddMonz, Oct 8, 2018
  4. NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop

nuvision tablet!!!!

Would like to know how to turn on Nuvision tablet,it shut off & can't restart?????

EugeneO'Toole, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop

1. NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop - Similar Threads - NuVision Solo tablet

2. Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell: Hi there2 out of my kids 3 Nuvision tablets are stuck in the Shell screen and resetting with power and volume minus is not working. Here is what it says in the screen:EFI Shell version 2.31 5.8Current running mode 1.1.2 blk0 :BlockDevice - Alias null PciRoot...
  3. Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell: Hi there2 out of my kids 3 Nuvision tablets are stuck in the Shell screen and resetting with power and volume minus is not working. Here is what it says in the screen:EFI Shell version 2.31 5.8Current running mode 1.1.2 blk0 :BlockDevice - Alias null PciRoot...
  4. Nuvision tablet windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nuvision tablet windows: I tried to reset my nuvision windows laptop and I'm now getting a msg that says this so how do I get past it I've tried to reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuvision-tablet-windows/ecb9bae6-ca69-4cac-ab43-bdacc4c63d4e
  5. NuVision TM800W560L Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NuVision TM800W560L Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: hey everyone,I have a big problem with my windows tablet and I can do anything with it. I think I should reinstall my windows using the media creation tool. but unfortunately, I can't bring the boot option when starting my tablet. I tried pressing F9, F7 but still no luck....
  6. NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: hey everyone,I have a big problem with my windows tablet and I can do anything with it. I think I should reinstall my windows using the media creation tool. but unfortunately, I can't bring the boot option when starting my tablet. I tried pressing F9, F7 but still no luck....
  7. NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: Hey everyone,I have a windows NuVision 8-inch Full HD Windows 10 Signature EditionTablet. I can’t use the touch screen of my tablet so I used a OCG cable to attach a physical keyboard to sign in/enter my login info. I was wondering if anyone could help me fix the screen...
  8. nuvision tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nuvision tablet mode.: my touchpad, only works on he left side, and on the right side I need the mouse; it's like a split screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuvision-tablet-mode/46ece825-93d4-446a-a18b-e7c79edc07f8
  9. NuVision Solo 10 Draw plugged in, discharging

NuVision Solo 10 Draw plugged in, discharging: I have a NuVision Solo 10 Draw and when I put it on the charger, it'll say "Plugged in, discharging". I've tried looking up this problem, and I'm only seeing solutions saying that the device is discharging because the charger being used isn't the one that came with the...
  10. NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop: I have a NuVision Solo 10 (model # TM101W610L) that is stuck in a loop while doing the October upgrade. It boots up, the Windows logo displays, then the spinning dots start, and after about 20 - 30 seconds I get the message "Undoing changes made to your computer...". After...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nuvision win 1903

2. how do i copy nuvision drivers from another nuvision

3. nuvision boot loop tm101

4. nuvision tablet start up loop,
  5. nuvision table stuck in upgrade,
  6. nuvision tablet update errors,
  7. nuvision tablet endless undoing changes made to your computer,
  8. nuvision updates failing to install