Windows 10: NuVision Split 11.6 spacebar not working

Discus and support NuVision Split 11.6 spacebar not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the spacebar of my split 11.6 wont work in google chrome or microsoft edge. While in chrome or edge, the space bar acts as a tab button and jumps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CryptoGuide5, May 22, 2019.

1. NuVision Split 11.6 spacebar not working

the spacebar of my split 11.6 wont work in google chrome or microsoft edge. While in chrome or edge, the space bar acts as a tab button and jumps around the page. Is there a way to solve this?

:)

CryptoGuide5, May 22, 2019
  2. AJRich Win User

Windows Key + Spacebar not working

Kathleen

Tried using SFC as you suggested and it went through all the steps successfully, but Windows key + Spacebar still doesn't work.

Looked at the link you gave and I see that one of the posts with a similar problem was using an HP Pavilion - same as me.

But it was the keyboard shortcut was working till the upgrade.

I've not tried Andre's suggestion yet.

AJRich, May 22, 2019
  3. reset windows 10 on a nuvision duo 11 tablet

reset windows 10 on a nuvision duo 11 tablet

kramnosnibor, May 22, 2019
  4. NuVision Split 11.6 spacebar not working

Issues With Nuvision Duo 11 TM116W725L

I Have a Nuvision Duo 11 Model TM116W725L. When i boot onto windows the login screen says other user and it does not even have my right user name email address and password and the wifi is not even an option the only thing the device
    is airplane mode. Nuvision is no help at all with this issue and i am trying to figure out a fix without going to best buy.

babylovestinker, May 22, 2019
Thema:

NuVision Split 11.6 spacebar not working

1. NuVision Split 11.6 spacebar not working - Similar Threads - NuVision Split spacebar

2. Spacebar not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spacebar not working: I am using my on screen keyboard right now since my spacebar is not working at all. This is a desktop and the keyboard is connected via cable. It works on other device so I know it is not my physical keyboard. I checked on the spacebar as well to see if there is a damage but...
  3. Spacebar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spacebar not working: I am using my on screen keyboard right now since my spacebar is not working at all. This is a desktop and the keyboard is connected via cable. It works on other device so I know it is not my physical keyboard. I checked on the spacebar as well to see if there is a damage but...
  4. Spacebar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard not working NUVision

Keyboard not working NUVision: When connected to keyboard. My NUVision TM 101W638L keyboard will not work. Cursor works no keyboard use. Only works when tablet disconnected from keyboard. Have defaulted back to factor. Followed various checks foe keyboard reset and issues. Still not working....
  6. NuVision Split 11 Touchscreen Drivers - Yes, you finally found what you were looking for

NuVision Split 11 Touchscreen Drivers - Yes, you finally found what you were looking for: Hi, so I recently obtained the Nuvision Split 11 and learned Nuvision does not properly support their devices after I had already formatted and installed windows 10 version 1909. If you visit NuVision's download page now, the drivers download for the Split 11 and other device...
  7. Spacebar does not work

Spacebar does not work: Mycomputerwasunplugged.WhenIswitcheditonafter10days,itdidautomaticupdates,whichitwasnotsupposeto.Nowmyspacebarofmykeyboarddoesnotwork.Ihavenoticedalotofthesameproblemonyoursite,surelythisisawindows10problem.Pleasecorrectthis,orhelpmesolvetheproblem.Thisisrealyunacceptable...
  8. Issues With Nuvision Duo 11 TM116W725L

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues With Nuvision Duo 11 TM116W725L: I Have a Nuvision Duo 11 Model TM116W725L. When i boot onto windows the login screen says other user and it does not even have my right user name email address and password and the wifi is not even an option the only thing the device is airplane mode. Nuvision is no help at...
  9. Spacebar isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spacebar isn’t working: I use Toshiba Satellite L755 laptop and Windows 10. The spacebar key stopped working on my laptop. When I click on it, there is no response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spacebar-isnt-working/90516337-6620-4df8-aeb4-776dec6f0ca5
  10. nuvision encite splitt 11

nuvision encite splitt 11: since the date of purchase this thing has been junk. upon plugging any of my storage devices it has fried evey single one of the except my phone which im now to scared to plug in.. nuvision sent me a "replacement" usb to i suppose to make up for killing a terabyte a 64 gb usb...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nuvision encite split 11 manual