Windows 10: NuVision Split 11 Touchscreen Drivers - Yes, you finally found what you were looking for

Discus and support NuVision Split 11 Touchscreen Drivers - Yes, you finally found what you were looking for in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, so I recently obtained the Nuvision Split 11 and learned Nuvision does not properly support their devices after I had already formatted and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MasterChaoren, Mar 28, 2020.

1. NuVision Split 11 Touchscreen Drivers - Yes, you finally found what you were looking for

Hi, so I recently obtained the Nuvision Split 11 and learned Nuvision does not properly support their devices after I had already formatted and installed windows 10 version 1909. If you visit NuVision's download page now, the drivers download for the Split 11 and other device are dead. I did did download the OS restore Six hours to download if you do not pay the hosting site for continuous fast downloading , NuVison provided was not a bootable version of it so I had to make one. I was able to restore the Spit 11, but the restore they provided has errors. Once I had windows and the drivers installed from the restore I ran a Powershell command to backup all of the driver "Export-WindowsDriver -Online -Destination D:\Drivers" - You have to run Powershell in administrators mode. Once I had the drivers backed up I created a windows 10 installation of Version 1909 the latest release as of 3/15/2020 when I made the Windows 10 iso. I integrated the drives so they would work during the install, and would install automatically when windows 10 installed. Additionally; all updates as of 3/15/2020 were slipstreamed into the distribution using NTLite https://www.ntlite.com/. I sent the links to the extracted drivers and the Windows 10 distribution to NuVision Support, but they still did not download my provided drivers and Windows 10 iso to make available to everyone.

If you need to install your drivers for windows 10, or you would like to do a fresh install of Windows 10 Version 1909, you are welcome to visit my Google Drive and download them. I ask you please help me help others with the NuVision Split 11 by providing a link to this page or my google driver for other to download since it seams NuVision does not really care to. I have also provided instructions on how to use the iso if you have never done it before.

With the exception of Split 11 Drivers and Windows 10 Updates integrated, the windows 10 ISO is exactly as Microsoft Provides it. You will not need a CD-Key as it is

integrated by NuVision in the bios and windows will just load it automatically from there. other than that it is a normal Windows 10 installation.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I7...rHktIQQXi0Gb-o

I already did the below for the "NuVision_Split11_Windows10 _Version1909_English_x64.iso" I only provided it if you ever need it and did not l know about it.

If you would like to ever add your drivers to the install process for a Windows 10 installation and know about DISM, you can integrate your windows drivers into the boot.wim for the Windows PE installer. To add the drivers to the final installation, you must use NTLite. to use DISM, you need to install Microsoft's ADK Setup utility first.

To integrate your driver's for the Windows PE environment:

1. Install Microsoft's ADK Setup Utility first. "https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...ed/adk-install"

2. Create a folder not in you C root, but another drive if you have one.

3. Copy the boot.wim from the installation iso to your new folder, you can find it in \sources\boot.wim

3a. you can use WinRaR to extract the iso to a folder, or just copy it form the open iso in PowerISO

4. Make a batch file in your directory you created and copied the boot.wim to and paste below code.

4a. You can open notepad paste the below code into it, select the option all files, not txt and add .bat to the end. and save

4b. on this line "DISM /mount-wim /wimfile:%WimFile% /index:1 /mountdir:%MountDir%" index:1, you need to set this to your index, most of the time it is 1

4c. This command in administrator mode will list available indexes "DISM /Get-ImageInfo /imagefile:\"your boot.wim directory"\boot.wim"

5. if you open your folder with your batch file and boot.wim, just right click on the batch file and select run as administrator.

the batch will do everything for you.

DISM Batch script needs to be run as administrator:

@echo off

SET WimFile="%~dp0boot.wim"

SET MountDir="%~dp0MNT"

SET DriverDir="%~dp0Drivers"

ECHO Boot.wim File:

ECHO %WimFile%

ECHO Making Mount Directory "MNT":

IF NOT EXIST %MountDir% mkdir %MountDir%

ECHO %MountDir%

ECHO Driver Directory:

ECHO %DriverDir%

DISM /get-wiminfo /wimfile:%WimFile%

DISM /mount-wim /wimfile:%WimFile% /index:1 /mountdir:%MountDir%

DISM /Image:%MountDir% /Add-Driver /Driver:%DriverDir% /recurse

DISM /image:%MountDir% /get-drivers

DISM /unmount-wim /mountdir:%MountDir% /commit

ECHO Removing Mount Directory

rmdir %MountDir%

PAUSE

Exit

I am hopeful you can find this if you need it...

:)

MasterChaoren, Mar 28, 2020

2. Touchscreen driver

To assist you further regarding your concern, we' d like to know which version of Windows are you using? On the other hand, you may uninstall and reinstall the touchscreen driver on your device. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Device Manager and press
      Enter.

• Expand the Human Interface Devices section, right-click on
      HID-compliant touch screen.
    • On the Driver tab, select Uninstall and click
      OK.
    • Restarting your device may download and reinstall the touchscreen driver automatically if you're computer is connected to the Internet. However, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer's website of your device to get the latest touchscreen driver.

Note: There may be more than one HID-compliant touch screen
    listed. If so, complete steps 2, 3 and 4 for each one. It is also recommended that you install every updates available for your device.

Once you're done, you may adjust the accuracy of the screen senses by calibrating it through the settings. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input
      and press Enter.
    • Click Calibrate on the Display tab and follow the on-screen instructions, click
      Save to save the calibration.
    • Once you're done, click OK and check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 28, 2020
  4. NuVision Split 11 Touchscreen Drivers - Yes, you finally found what you were looking for

How can I install drivers for a Nuvision tm800w560l tablet?

I have the same problem: On the same model tablet, Nuvision TM800W560L, after reinstalling Windows, some drivers are missing including touchscreen, audio, and battery. A search in Windows Device Manager fails to automatically locate the drivers, so the support
    link above doesn't solve the problem.

Nuvision's drivers download link at http://www.nuvision.com/download-center/ for the TM800W560L includes only WLAN drivers and nothing else. Their "Software" download has a bunch of other files with no explanation of how to use them and no obvious drivers
    available to install.

Jason Ginchereau, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

NuVision Split 11 Touchscreen Drivers - Yes, you finally found what you were looking for

1. NuVision Split 11 Touchscreen Drivers - Yes, you finally found what you were looking for - Similar Threads - NuVision Split Touchscreen

2. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No device drivers were found: recently I formatted my only disk but when booting windows it tells me "No device drivers were found" i tried switching usb ports but no effect someone told me to install the newest sata files but then it says "No new device drivers were found" is there a way to fix it?...
  3. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No device drivers were found: recently I formatted my only disk but when booting windows it tells me "No device drivers were found" i tried switching usb ports but no effect someone told me to install the newest sata files but then it says "No new device drivers were found" is there a way to fix it?...
  4. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No device drivers were found: Hello i just bought a new laptop asus tuf a 15 without an operating systemSo im trying to install windows 10 but i get the error no device drivers were found I tried to use another port , formatting the harddisk Neither worked , can someone please help...
  5. What monitor specs do you look for?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What monitor specs do you look for?: Requirements: 32", 4k, cheap but not junk. I'm 90% sure I want standard 16:9 and not an odd, wide size. I've done nearly all my research on rtings.com and I'm not sure what specs are important and what isn't. This will be a work monitor so I figure lag and refresh rate are...
  6. Looking for touchscreen driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for touchscreen driver: Looking for the touchscreen driver for my Dell Inspiron 7586 2-in-1 laptop. Windows 10 Professional x64 version 2009 build 19043.1165. Touchscreen stopped functioning within Windows. Testing within the BIOS demonstrated that the touchscreen hardware is functioning. In Device...
  7. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No device drivers were found: Hello, I have ran into a problem during windows installation were it says that I'm missing a driver for the installation, I'm using a usb as installation media I have downloaded my computer's manufacturer drivers and still it needs a driver I tried fixing it by cleaning a...
  8. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No device drivers were found: Hello, I have ran into a problem during windows installation were it says that I'm missing a driver for the installation I have downloaded my computer's manufacturer drivers and still it needs a driver[IMG]...
  9. What games are you looking forward to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What games are you looking forward to?: Let's share and discuss our most anticipated games. Both long awaited or soon to be released, I'm sure we all have something to look forward to. *Smile I'll start by Skyblivion. As a fan of Oblivion and The Elder Scrolls games, this is re-work in the Creation Engine looks...
  10. NuVision Split 11.6 spacebar not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NuVision Split 11.6 spacebar not working: the spacebar of my split 11.6 wont work in google chrome or microsoft edge. While in chrome or edge, the space bar acts as a tab button and jumps around the page. Is there a way to solve this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nuvision encite 11 display drivers

2. nuvision encite 11 drivers

3. nuvision encite split 11 drivers are missing

4. what type of touchscreen comes with a nuvision encite 11,
  5. nuvision duo 11 drivers,
  6. does nuvision split 11 support active pen,
  7. nuvision 11 duo downloads,
  8. nuvision encite 11 no touchscreen