Windows 10: Nuvision Tablet TM800W560L error 00xc000185

Discus and support Nuvision Tablet TM800W560L error 00xc000185 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows tablet keeps giving me this error, and I am trying to understand how to fix it. I downloaded some stuff to boot to it, I hit the power, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnmartin_111, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Nuvision Tablet TM800W560L error 00xc000185

My windows tablet keeps giving me this error, and I am trying to understand how to fix it. I downloaded some stuff to boot to it, I hit the power, and volume down button, but nothing seems to work, any help is greatly appreciated?

:)

johnmartin_111, Feb 19, 2019

2. How can I install drivers for a Nuvision tm800w560l tablet?

I have the same problem: On the same model tablet, Nuvision TM800W560L, after reinstalling Windows, some drivers are missing including touchscreen, audio, and battery. A search in Windows Device Manager fails to automatically locate the drivers, so the support
    link above doesn't solve the problem.

Nuvision's drivers download link at About Us | Nuvision for the TM800W560L includes only WLAN drivers and nothing else. Their "Software" download has a bunch of other files with no explanation of how to use them and no obvious drivers
    available to install.

Jason Ginchereau, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Nuvision TM800W560L Touch Driver

Thank you for your response. Upon researching again, we found that there is a downloadable online manual, user guide, driver and software on their download center website for your NuVision TM800W560L. We suggest checking it once more.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Anne Ros, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Nuvision Tablet TM800W560L error 00xc000185

Nuvision TM800W560L Touch Driver

The problem is nuvision does not provide drivers exactly for my device. They provide drivers for other devices but not for TM800W560L

Saif Hassan, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Nuvision Tablet TM800W560L error 00xc000185

1. Nuvision Tablet TM800W560L error 00xc000185 - Similar Threads - Nuvision Tablet TM800W560L

2. Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell: Hi there2 out of my kids 3 Nuvision tablets are stuck in the Shell screen and resetting with power and volume minus is not working. Here is what it says in the screen:EFI Shell version 2.31 5.8Current running mode 1.1.2 blk0 :BlockDevice - Alias null PciRoot...
  3. Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell: Hi there2 out of my kids 3 Nuvision tablets are stuck in the Shell screen and resetting with power and volume minus is not working. Here is what it says in the screen:EFI Shell version 2.31 5.8Current running mode 1.1.2 blk0 :BlockDevice - Alias null PciRoot...
  4. Nuvision tablet windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nuvision tablet windows: I tried to reset my nuvision windows laptop and I'm now getting a msg that says this so how do I get past it I've tried to reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuvision-tablet-windows/ecb9bae6-ca69-4cac-ab43-bdacc4c63d4e
  5. Nuvision TM800w560L touch screen,camera and sound are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nuvision TM800w560L touch screen,camera and sound are not working: Hey everyone,I recently did a factory reset on my Nuvision TM800w560L tablet. Everything was working fine but since morning, touch, sound and camera are not working. I checked the updates and everything but still no luck. I also checked for the drivers but I couldn’t find any...
  6. NuVision TM800W560L Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NuVision TM800W560L Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: hey everyone,I have a big problem with my windows tablet and I can do anything with it. I think I should reinstall my windows using the media creation tool. but unfortunately, I can't bring the boot option when starting my tablet. I tried pressing F9, F7 but still no luck....
  7. nuvision tablet OS build is corupted

in Windows 10 Customization
    nuvision tablet OS build is corupted: hi i have a nuvision tablet model no TM800w560L had a problem i cannot connect to internet no access to my computerand file explorer plus sound is not working also the tablet is bought from online store they said the reset it but the seller told me that he reset the...
  8. Disable Hardware Windows Button on Nuvision Tablet

Disable Hardware Windows Button on Nuvision Tablet: Hello, 2 years ago I bought a Nuvision TM800W560L tablet at the Microsoft store for 50 bucks. It was a great deal, full Windows 10 tablet for next to nothing! It has a physical Windows button, however I would like to disable this button as I accidentally press it when I am...
  9. nuvision tablet mode.

nuvision tablet mode.: my touchpad, only works on he left side, and on the right side I need the mouse; it's like a split screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuvision-tablet-mode/46ece825-93d4-446a-a18b-e7c79edc07f8
  10. Anyone uses Nuvision TM800W560L? Need help

Anyone uses Nuvision TM800W560L? Need help: Hi! I accidentally removed the stock Windows 10 and installed a new one. I did not have any Backup. Now I'm stuck. I need someone who has a working unit! So he can backup the driver and give me link. Thanks in advance. 89279

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows error 00xc000185