Windows 10: nvcontainer windows class and empty config file

Discus and support nvcontainer windows class and empty config file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; sometimes when I shutdown, it says closing one app and shutting down: nvcontainerwindowsclass000056C4" or 0000396C and another one I forgot. Im not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lester29, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Lester29 Win User

nvcontainer windows class and empty config file

sometimes when I shutdown, it says closing one app and shutting down: nvcontainerwindowsclass000056C4" or 0000396C and another one I forgot. Im not sure why. Another thing, I also have this issue where if I full scan using Kaspersky, it is unable to scan "windows\syswow64\config and anything beyond that. I found out that config was empty when hovering over it. Is any of this normal? I really need help, thanks.

:)

Lester29, Oct 9, 2020

2. BF3 Config Utility

New! BF3 Config Utility v1.3

Change Log v1.3
    • New 5.1 setting!
    • Added call outs to settings.
    • Changed both Profile config and Config File display text to richtext format. Now you can see the settings easier. I plain to turn the Config File Text display into a Real Text Editor, and not just a crappy notepad viewer. This new display will send the return carriage, and not show it.
    • New screen shots of the General Tab and Config File tab have been added to the OP.
    Version v1.2 got 233 downloads! *Toast :toast: Thanks everyone! *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 missing Multimedia Class Scheduler

My PC crashed and I had to reinstall my Windows 10 Home OS. After this fresh install, audio would no longer come out on my TV when I hook my laptop up via HDMI.

I looked around a few forums and found one here on the official site that suggested this step for the same problem:

=====
    c. Scroll down through the list and find the following services.
    Plug and Play

Multimedia Class Scheduler

Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

=====

The problem is, Multimedia Class Scheduler is not among the list of services.

The .sys file exists in my System32/drivers folder, at least.

Would downloading the mmcss.dll file solve my problem? All my audio and video drivers are updated, I'd been updating them repeatedly in the hopes that it would fix my problem.

LAPTOP: Asus X455LA

RegineCarandang, Oct 9, 2020
  4. nvcontainer windows class and empty config file

BF3 Config Utility

New! BF3 Config Utility v1.9

Change Log v1.9
    • 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound added back to the general tab
    • Fullscreen moved to the Graphic's tab
    • VSync moved to the Graphic's tab
    • Resolved an issue when starting the "BF3 Config Utility" and receiving the error - "Error Config file not loading correctly. If you made a backup click reset button at the bottom."

Mindweaver, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

nvcontainer windows class and empty config file

1. nvcontainer windows class and empty config file - Similar Threads - nvcontainer class empty

2. NvContainer Window class 00000894

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NvContainer Window class 00000894: Recently when Im shutting down my laptop I keep getting this message "Closing 1 app and shutting down, NvContainerWindowClass 00000894" I know its to do with the Nvidia graphics card but as yet I cant find a solution. Anyone offer any help please?...
  3. NvContainer Window class 00000894

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NvContainer Window class 00000894: Recently when Im shutting down my laptop I keep getting this message "Closing 1 app and shutting down, NvContainerWindowClass 00000894" I know its to do with the Nvidia graphics card but as yet I cant find a solution. Anyone offer any help please?...
  4. files empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    files empty: files are empty in Moto g play after error "the device has either stopped responding or is disconnected" error, when trying to transfer to Windows 10 laptop. too many files and mp4 files were too big but now they are gone?? Help get them back, pleaseMoto G Play 2021files were...
  5. files empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    files empty: files are empty in Moto g play after error "the device has either stopped responding or is disconnected" error, when trying to transfer to Windows 10 laptop. too many files and mp4 files were too big but now they are gone?? Help get them back, pleaseMoto G Play 2021files were...
  6. Windows is setting up class config on everything under internet adaptors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows is setting up class config on everything under internet adaptors: I was using my computer as normal when out of no where, the internet shut off. I tried to look at my networks, but the box was compleatly gone. I went to my drivers and my internet adaptor had the error described in the title. “Windows is currently setting up class...
  7. NvContainer won't end at shutdown

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NvContainer won't end at shutdown: Anyone else noticed that when you shutdown the PC nvcontainerwindowsclass000056C4 is still running. After 2 secs it ends and the PC continues shutting down. Very weird... 168279
  8. Windows 10 190x | System32/config folder is empty

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 190x | System32/config folder is empty: I've recently had a W10 boot failure after trying to update to 1909 and / or 2004 from a W10 USB boot disk and starting the update process, but then canceling / stopping only to have the boot failure. After doing this a few time on a few SSDs, I noticed the Windows folder 1)...
  9. applicationHost.config in inetsrv\Config seems empty

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    applicationHost.config in inetsrv\Config seems empty: Hi, When I try to read C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\Config\applicationHost.config with Notepad, all I get is what screen with no info. I have full control of that file as Administartor etc. The file size says 25kb but when I try to read it, it shows nothing. In the same...
  10. C:\windows\system32\config\regback empty - batch file to export registry in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C:\windows\system32\config\regback empty - batch file to export registry in Windows 10: I was doing some research on this and it seems that Windows 10 since at least 1803 no longer makes backup copies of the Registry hives and places them in C:\windows\system32\config\regback. I also notice that the REG.exe command is available in the windows recovery...