Windows 10: NvContainer won't end at shutdown

Discus and support NvContainer won't end at shutdown in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Anyone else noticed that when you shutdown the PC nvcontainerwindowsclass000056C4 is still running. After 2 secs it ends and the PC continues shutting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by RingTailCoon, Nov 12, 2020.

1. NvContainer won't end at shutdown

Anyone else noticed that when you shutdown the PC nvcontainerwindowsclass000056C4 is still running. After 2 secs it ends and the PC continues shutting down.

Very weird...

:)

RingTailCoon, Nov 12, 2020
  2. beelady62 Win User

Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my computer?

Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my computer? How can I get rid of it?

beelady62, Nov 12, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. NvContainer won't end at shutdown

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

NvContainer won't end at shutdown

1. NvContainer won't end at shutdown - Similar Threads - NvContainer won't end

2. nvcontainer windows class and empty config file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    nvcontainer windows class and empty config file: sometimes when I shutdown, it says closing one app and shutting down: nvcontainerwindowsclass000056C4" or 0000396C and another one I forgot. Im not sure why. Another thing, I also have this issue where if I full scan using Kaspersky, it is unable to scan...
  3. Ended windows explorer and shutdowned the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ended windows explorer and shutdowned the laptop: Hi, I ended windows explorer in taskmanager and shutdowned my laptop accidentally, when i turn ON my laptop i was shown the login page but when i entered my password and clicked enter only welcome page is shown and it keep on loading nothing other than that happens. What...
  4. PC won't shutdown completely...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC won't shutdown completely...: Hi there! I have a PC with Windows 10 and I decided to install the MacOS creating a dual boot on 2 separate SSDs. I have successfully installed the other OS but, in the end, I gave up on Apple. To delete their system I logged into windows, normal way, and used DiskPart to...
  5. Games freezing and unable to end the process->Prevents W10 shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games freezing and unable to end the process->Prevents W10 shutdown: Hello there! So, the problem is on the topic and here's the details: -Never occured before -If the system is run for a ~>5m period with this problem, process manager becomes non-responsive also. -Steam platform games; GFX-freeze, sounds keep on going. Only things I've...
  6. Windows won't shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't shutdown: I got this machine that doesn't shutdown, I have tried restarting, force restart, forced shutdown on CMD but I can't get it to shutdown, unless I power it off using the power button. Boots up well and I can login shutting down is the issue Anyone experienced this before or...
  7. Computer won't restart/shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won't restart/shutdown: Let me start off by saying that I have 25+ years in windows (workstation and server) but I need a second set of eyes on this. Issue: Computer will not restart or shutdown. Behavior: On shutdown or restart, it goes through the normal process, monitors turn off, but the...
  8. Random Shutdowns while running Higher End Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Shutdowns while running Higher End Games: I've had this problem for about a week now, and it's keeping me from being able to play with my friends since then. While playing some more graphically demanding games, my laptop (Predator Helios 300) has been shutting itself down, going from the game to a black screen and...
  9. Laptop won't shutdown or restart properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop won't shutdown or restart properly: My laptop won't shutdown or restart properly, I am using a docking station and when I undock the laptop it seems to restart/shutdown properly but when I restart/shutdown with it docked, it doesn't restart/shutdown properly and always goes into a mode like sleep mode. How do...
  10. Computer won't shutdown or sleep.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't shutdown or sleep.: I have installed W10 twice using the update feature. Everything work fine except when I want to shutdown or put the machine to sleep by clicking on those options, the machine makes noise like the HD is working. It then just shuts down and reboots again. The only way I can...