Windows 10: NvContainer won't end at shutdown

Discus and support NvContainer won't end at shutdown in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Anyone else noticed that when you shutdown the PC nvcontainerwindowsclass000056C4 is still running. After 2 secs it ends and the PC continues shutting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by RingTailCoon, Nov 12, 2020.

1. NvContainer won't end at shutdown

Anyone else noticed that when you shutdown the PC nvcontainerwindowsclass000056C4 is still running. After 2 secs it ends and the PC continues shutting down.

Very weird...

:)

RingTailCoon, Nov 12, 2020
  2. beelady62 Win User

Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my computer?

Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my computer? How can I get rid of it?

beelady62, Nov 12, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. NvContainer won't end at shutdown

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

NvContainer won't end at shutdown

1. NvContainer won't end at shutdown - Similar Threads - NvContainer won't end

2. NvContainer Window class 00000894

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NvContainer Window class 00000894: Recently when Im shutting down my laptop I keep getting this message "Closing 1 app and shutting down, NvContainerWindowClass 00000894" I know its to do with the Nvidia graphics card but as yet I cant find a solution. Anyone offer any help please?...
  3. NvContainer Window class 00000894

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NvContainer Window class 00000894: Recently when Im shutting down my laptop I keep getting this message "Closing 1 app and shutting down, NvContainerWindowClass 00000894" I know its to do with the Nvidia graphics card but as yet I cant find a solution. Anyone offer any help please?...
  4. PC Won't shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Won't shutdown: Hello, so i use ethernet cable to acces internet but sometimes i need to switch to 4G when internet is slow or has issues so i have to go through my phone.I can't do it with hotspot so i have to do it with the USB cable since i don't have wireless card , once i plug it into a...
  5. PC Won't shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Won't shutdown: Hello, so i use ethernet cable to acces internet but sometimes i need to switch to 4G when internet is slow or has issues so i have to go through my phone.I can't do it with hotspot so i have to do it with the USB cable since i don't have wireless card , once i plug it into a...
  6. PC Won't shutdown

7. WSL won't shutdown

WSL won't shutdown: I installed windows WSL recently to use kali-linux. When I'm done with my Linux system I want to shut down my wsl by wsl --shutdown. This seems to work until I opened task manager and I see VMMEM is still running. Next, it open my cmd again and when I do wsl -l -v, there it...
  8. nvcontainer windows class and empty config file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    nvcontainer windows class and empty config file: sometimes when I shutdown, it says closing one app and shutting down: nvcontainerwindowsclass000056C4" or 0000396C and another one I forgot. Im not sure why. Another thing, I also have this issue where if I full scan using Kaspersky, it is unable to scan...
  9. Ended windows explorer and shutdowned the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ended windows explorer and shutdowned the laptop: Hi, I ended windows explorer in taskmanager and shutdowned my laptop accidentally, when i turn ON my laptop i was shown the login page but when i entered my password and clicked enter only welcome page is shown and it keep on loading nothing other than that happens. What...
  10. Windows won't shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't shutdown: I got this machine that doesn't shutdown, I have tried restarting, force restart, forced shutdown on CMD but I can't get it to shutdown, unless I power it off using the power button. Boots up well and I can login shutting down is the issue Anyone experienced this before or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvcontainer windows class preventing shutdown

2. nvcontainer preventing shutdown что

3. nvcontainer preventing shutdown

4. nvcontainer windows shutdown