Windows 10: NvFBCPluginWindow error on shutdown

Discus and support NvFBCPluginWindow error on shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I bought this MS surface book 2 last Sept and I keep getting the NVfbcPluginWindow error on shutdown. How do I get rid of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BobSweatt, Feb 9, 2020.

1. BobSweatt Win User

NvFBCPluginWindow error on shutdown

I bought this MS surface book 2 last Sept and I keep getting the NVfbcPluginWindow error on shutdown. How do I get rid of it?

:)

BobSweatt, Feb 9, 2020
  2. adulaamin Win User

S.M.A.R.T. Error on boot

OK so I did what TRWOW suggested and it still didn't work. I decided to reflash the BIOS with the HDD with errors unplugged. After flashing it again, I shutdown the PC and plugged the HDD back again and voila, no errors. I shutdown the PC after a few minutes and turned it on again and no more S.M.A.R.T. Errors. Thank you all for the help! *Respect :respect: *Toast :toast:

adulaamin, Feb 9, 2020
  3. csmith740 Win User
    Explorer.exe error on shutdown

Hello,

I have a new HP laptop, less than 5 months old. It has Office 365 Student loaded on it. I started getting the explorer.exe error message on shutdown about two months after I purchased the laptop.

I have tried all of the steps recommended here. And nothing has worked.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

csmith740, Feb 9, 2020
  4. NvFBCPluginWindow error on shutdown

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

NvFBCPluginWindow error on shutdown

1. NvFBCPluginWindow error on shutdown - Similar Threads - NvFBCPluginWindow error shutdown

2. Shutdown error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown error: I am getting multiple warnings when I shutdown my desktop. The message is from “Task Host Windows” saying “Stopping background tasks”, but the computer does not shutdown, but does a user logout and reverts to the Windows welcome screen. The Warning Event log entry...
  3. Shutdown error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown error: I am getting multiple warnings when I shutdown my desktop. The message is from “Task Host Windows” saying “Stopping background tasks”, but the computer does not shutdown, but does a user logout and reverts to the Windows welcome screen. The Warning Event log entry...
  4. Shutdown error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Shutdown error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown error: Hi, I was wondering how to solve this event that happens to my laptop. It's about kernel power, if anyone knows how to solve it or to find some documentation about it would be very appreciatedDown below the code from the Event ViewerI'm from Italy so some parts are in...
  6. Shutdown error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown error: Hi, I was wondering how to solve this event that happens to my laptop. It's about kernel power, if anyone knows how to solve it or to find some documentation about it would be very appreciatedDown below the code from the Event ViewerI'm from Italy so some parts are in...
  7. Shutdown error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. error and then shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error and then shutdown: My laptop has shut down 2 times in the last several hours causing me to lose all of my work. It says that Microsoft has experienced and error and doesn't give me enough time to see the error code before it shuts down. How do I fix this? My laptop is only a couple of months...
  9. Error at shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Error at shutdown: I get this message pretty much every night I shut down the computer. I had it while using windows 8.1 and when I upgraded to windows 10 I was still having the issue. [img] 19669
  10. Route.exe error on shutdown.

in Windows 10 Support
    Route.exe error on shutdown.: When I shutdown I frequently see an error flash quickly on the shutdown screen telling me (I think) that route.exe cannot start. What causes this and how can I fix it? 102346

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvfbcpluginwindow

2. windows shutdown error message nv

3. what is nvfbcpluginwindow error

4. nvfbcpluginwindow errore su surface book 2