Windows 10: NVIDA DRIVER Compatibility

Discus and support NVIDA DRIVER Compatibility in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I go to properties and compatibility setting [352.63-desktop-win10-64bit-international-beta] the is no windows 10 in the tab only up to windows 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArtemKrylov, Jan 20, 2021.

1. NVIDA DRIVER Compatibility

When I go to properties and compatibility setting [352.63-desktop-win10-64bit-international-beta] the is no windows 10 in the tab only up to windows 8 **** is going on ???!

:)

ArtemKrylov, Jan 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 drivers for NVIDA GeForce6150 LE not installing in Windows 7 preventing 10 upgrade

The exact error message is:

NVIDA GeForce 6150 LE.

The display manufacturer has not made your display compatible with Windows 10. Check with the manufacturer for support.

I will try to follow your suggested approach and see what happens.

Thank you.

Madly Frustrated, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Win10 Clean Install FREEZES - Graphics - NVIDA

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

You may try the steps and see if that makes any difference:

• Press Windows + Pause break keys
    • Click on Advanced System settings
    • Click on Hardware Tab
    • Click Device installation stings
    • Select "No let me choose what to do"
    • Select " Never install driver software from Windows Update.

Now install the latest drivers from NVIDA and Intel Graphics drivers and see if that helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 20, 2021
  4. NVIDA DRIVER Compatibility

Driver compatibility

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that as Windows 10 is latest Operating System and it would be needing latest device drivers to work correctly, as the Driver Updates are not available on the manufacturer website I suggest you to install
    drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Install the Driver in Compatibility mode:

Older drivers can be installed in compatibility mode in Windows 10. I suggest you to download the
    Latest Drivers from Manufacturer website and install the in compatibility mode

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in
      Compatibility Mode
      and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Kindly refer to: Make older programs compatible with this version
    of Windows
    (information holds good for Windows 10 as well)

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

NVIDA DRIVER Compatibility

1. NVIDA DRIVER Compatibility - Similar Threads - NVIDA DRIVER Compatibility

2. NVIDA Driver/Kernel Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDA Driver/Kernel Issues: Here's the picture of said crash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvida-driverkernel-issues/cefed50e-c106-4ec7-bacb-d6839deb4541
  3. NVIDA Driver/Kernel Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NVIDA Driver/Kernel Issues: Here's the picture of said crash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvida-driverkernel-issues/cefed50e-c106-4ec7-bacb-d6839deb4541
  4. NVIDA Driver/Kernel Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. driver compatability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver compatability: driver compatibility https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-compatability/0b88feda-3459-4f57-9fec-69f653c78376
  6. driver compatability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver compatability: driver compatibility https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-compatability/0b88feda-3459-4f57-9fec-69f653c78376
  7. Help with compatibility/drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with compatibility/drivers: Im relatively new to PC's as I've just made the switch from Xbox One. I've just installed Windows 10 on my desktop and I'm trying to set up my powerline so I have an ethernet connection. I've traced the only problem in the whole setup to be the fact that my ethernet...
  8. Stop NVIDA updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stop NVIDA updates: Can I have windows10 stop looking for NVIDA updates? 50145
  9. Random BSOD After Nvida Driver Upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD After Nvida Driver Upgrade: Hi, I am randomly getting the BSOD during everyday use after upgrading my Nvidia drivers to the latest version (gaming, browsing the web etc). I would also occasionaly get a BSOD before I updated my drivers as well so not 100% sure what is is. Can you please look into my...
  10. Nvida graphic card crash

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvida graphic card crash: Acer predator 7 running on Windows 10 , gtx 980 m keep crashing after installation of updated and keep saying that Windows 8 has successfully recover display card driver plz help 45830