Windows 10: NVIDA DRIVER WONT UPDATE/ DISPLAY ADAPTER NOT SHOWING AND WONT REINSTALL AFTER USING DDU

Discus and support NVIDA DRIVER WONT UPDATE/ DISPLAY ADAPTER NOT SHOWING AND WONT REINSTALL AFTER USING DDU in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I wanted to update my Nvidia Driver tried and tried wont update. so I tried using DDU to remove the existing driver and install a new one it didnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nathan0923, Jun 5, 2020.

1. NVIDA DRIVER WONT UPDATE/ DISPLAY ADAPTER NOT SHOWING AND WONT REINSTALL AFTER USING DDU

So I wanted to update my Nvidia Driver tried and tried wont update. so I tried using DDU to remove the existing driver and install a new one it didnt work it made it more harder it removed my display adapter and now I cant reinstall it again. Please help me I have been trying to fix this for days.

My laptop is ASUS GL502

Specs:

i7-7th Gen

Gtx 1060

16gb ram

1tb hdd

128 ssd

:)

Nathan0923, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Zik332 Win User

New GPU (1070), display is black, and windows wont load after driver update

I have i7 6700 cpu, I just bought a new GPU (GTX 1070) and installed it.

Everything seem to be ok, the led on the GPU is fine but when I plug the monitor to it it wont display anything...

(I have Asus H170M-Plus motherboard if it helps)

What I tried based on the internet:

• Update BIOS
    • Changed the setting on the motherboard to "Main Display - PCIE" (When I do that, the BIOS just ignore this and put "CPU" back in...)
    • using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) to uninstall the previous GPU (the built-in one, didn't have a gpu before on this machine) driver.
    • installed the current drivers from nvidia site.
    • Checked if everything is connected correctly
    • Removing the GPU and putting it back (to confirm it is placed correctly)

When I install the Nvidia drivers btw, when it completes, I press restart and windows wont load at all, so I go to safe-mode and again using DDU to uninstall the driver..

So, what am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

(Windows 10)

By the way, I have 700W, so power is not the problem

Zik332, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Wont show or recognize my 4890

Have this little issue. It wont show the temps of my 4890 or even recognize it. I had something like this when I put in my Nvidia card and before I installed the drivers it wouldnt show the temps. In this case, however, I reinstalled the ATI drivers several times but still nothing.

Any suggestions?

guitarfreaknation, Jun 5, 2020
  4. NVIDA DRIVER WONT UPDATE/ DISPLAY ADAPTER NOT SHOWING AND WONT REINSTALL AFTER USING DDU

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

NVIDA DRIVER WONT UPDATE/ DISPLAY ADAPTER NOT SHOWING AND WONT REINSTALL AFTER USING DDU

1. NVIDA DRIVER WONT UPDATE/ DISPLAY ADAPTER NOT SHOWING AND WONT REINSTALL AFTER USING DDU - Similar Threads - NVIDA DRIVER WONT

2. Microsoft Display Adapter wont connect so cant update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Display Adapter wont connect so cant update: I have a MS wireless display adaptor however it is needing an update. Currently on V2.0.8350 however it is clear from the app and other wireless display adaptors it needs updating. In order to update it needs connected however I can not connect in the first place to then do...
  3. Microsoft Display Adapter wont connect so cant update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Display Adapter wont connect so cant update: I have a MS wireless display adaptor however it is needing an update. Currently on V2.0.8350 however it is clear from the app and other wireless display adaptors it needs updating. In order to update it needs connected however I can not connect in the first place to then do...
  4. Microsoft Display Adapter wont connect so cant update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can reinstall nvidia driver use DDU fix this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can reinstall nvidia driver use DDU fix this problem?: So, this can happened when I using pc to play roblox. When i play roblox, pc was froze,cursor can't move, and pc must force restart unplug cable or turn power supply off. And sometimes PC is BSOD and it says Video_TDR_Failure nvddlmkm.sys . But if I turn on pc or play another...
  6. Pc Wont Show Display

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pc Wont Show Display: Hello Microsoft Team,I had left my pc on and it was running just fine and when I came back the whole screen was a grayish darkish color. I had no cursor on the screen and key commands weren't working. Ive already tried things like cleaning it, changing the hdmi cable,...
  7. Pc Wont Show Display

Pc Wont Show Display: Hello Microsoft Team,I had left my pc on and it was running just fine and when I came back the whole screen was a grayish darkish color. I had no cursor on the screen and key commands weren't working. Ive already tried things like cleaning it, changing the hdmi cable,...
  8. Pc Wont Show Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My Display Wont Show Anything!

My Display Wont Show Anything!: I was updating my desktop when the AC Adapter Power Cord fell out of the computer. I plugged everything back in and booted it back up, everything worked except for my displays. It is as if my computer is not turned on or my monitors aren't plugged into the computer. I already...
  10. My Display Wont Show Anything!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Display Wont Show Anything!: I was updating my desktop when the AC Adapter Power Cord fell out of the computer. I plugged everything back in and booted it back up, everything worked except for my displays. It is as if my computer is not turned on or my monitors aren't plugged into the computer. I already...