Windows 10: Nvida graphic card crash

Discus and support Nvida graphic card crash in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Acer predator 7 running on Windows 10 , gtx 980 m keep crashing after installation of updated and keep saying that Windows 8 has successfully recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by able6able6, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Nvida graphic card crash

Acer predator 7 running on Windows 10 , gtx 980 m keep crashing after installation of updated and keep saying that Windows 8 has successfully recover display card driver plz help

:)

able6able6, Mar 31, 2016
  2. LASOL_850 Win User

My graphic card fulfill the system requriement for Windows 10 according to Microsofts guide but I can't install windows 10 because of the same graphic card or my monitor

i have a graphic card that fulfill the system requirements to windows 10 according to Microsofts guide but when I trie to upgrade I get the following messages;
    "NVIda 7500LE" and a text regarding that my display/monitorproducer hasn't made the display compatible with Windows 10

My graphic card is NVida Gforce 7500LE, tha card
    have DirectX11 and WDDM 1.0 driver can someone answer if the problem is the graphic card or my monitor?

LASOL_850, Mar 31, 2016
  3. seas726 Win User
    Graphics card not detected Windows 10

I have recently purchased a Lenovo H50-50 Desktop computer. It has one PCIE slot for adding a graphics card. I installed the card, but had to select the on board graphics card in order to get a display. The NVIDA driver does not detect the card, and neither
    does Windows device manager. The desktop came running windows 10, and my previous computer had Windows 7 Installed and worked fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel I5-4460 3.2

HDD: 1T

RAM: 12gb

Graphics card:

NVIDA Geforce GT520 2gb

seas726, Mar 31, 2016
  4. Nvida graphic card crash

After you have updated the driver card, it successfully recovered it.

What I would recommend, is to install the previous driver and try that. I have heard that might help. UNISTALL FIRST, then download the previous driver from NVidia's website, next do a "CUSTOM INSTALLATION" and "PERFORM A CLEAN INSTALLATION" and lastly, click "INSTALL" and then give it time to do its magic and then wah lah, you have the previous driver installed and might solve your problem.

Hope this helps you any *Smile

Computer Chicken, Apr 2, 2016
  5. butterfly Win User
    If the above post by Computer Checken is not enough, try the cleanest procedure to install NVidia drivers, following the steps HERE.

butterfly, Apr 15, 2016
  6. I actually found that it is he problems with the Intel he graphic 530 , everything is fine after I uninstall it , however , any idea for an alternative Intel graphic card drive ?

able6able6, Apr 16, 2016
  7. larc919 Win User
    Just curious why you would need an Intel display driver if you have a working GTX 980 installed?

larc919, Apr 17, 2016
  8. Nvida graphic card crash

I am using a laptop , it needs 2 driver In order to run it perfectly , I did try to only use gtx 980 , and the screen resolution goes crazy ,

able6able6, Apr 17, 2016
  9. snoopy51 Win User
    Can you give us your laptop system setup so we know what is going on?

According to your system Specs it is a Windows 10!

snoopy51, Apr 17, 2016
  10. RWOne Win User
    The newer gaming laptop setups use both the onboard intel chip in the cpu for non intensive stuff and also have a gaming "card" for actual gaming.

I'm not sure why you cant set it to the nvidia card all the time either, can you define what you mean by the screen resolution going crazy OP? what setting are you trying for natively?

RWOne, Apr 17, 2016
  11. It's mean it can't go up to hd result ion and the screen is flicking when I move Windows box

able6able6, Apr 20, 2016
  12. And when I have the 2 graphic card installed it will Kee saying that graphic card has successfully recovered

able6able6, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Nvida graphic card crash

1. Nvida graphic card crash - Similar Threads - Nvida graphic card

2. Graphics card crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics card crashing?: Hello, So I've come here today to try and figure out what's going with my computer, I have installed several games onto my computer and some of them decide they want to crash and not appear. Whenever I run these games most of the times I am using steam, when I launch the game...
  3. Graphics card crashing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card crashing?: Hello, So I've come here today to try and figure out what's going with my computer, I have installed several games onto my computer and some of them decide they want to crash and not appear. Whenever I run these games most of the times I am using steam, when I launch the game...
  4. Graphics card crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Graphics Card Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card Crash: It made this dump -https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhO5tAn9wYtkh5NPu5CC9B4OrTfAzno9/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card-crash/9ccf873f-89a6-44f7-81e9-ee97a39408ce
  6. Graphics Card Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Card Crash: It made this dump -https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhO5tAn9wYtkh5NPu5CC9B4OrTfAzno9/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card-crash/9ccf873f-89a6-44f7-81e9-ee97a39408ce
  7. Graphics Card Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Graphics card Crashing and stuff

Graphics card Crashing and stuff: I recently decided to have Armory crate open on a game that is prone to making my computer BSOD. Right when and before it happened it showed that gpu was at 3%. It is an NVIDIA GTX 1660 TI. I have recently updated all of everything that can be updated. Can someone give me...
  9. graphics card crashing

graphics card crashing: Hello for awhile now I've noticed that my computer will sometimes go into a grey screen and then come back to my desktop but on some occasions it completely freezes up my computer to the point where I have to restart it physically. this is the error I get: "Display driver...
  10. BSOD Crashes - graphics card related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Crashes - graphics card related: Hi, I've experienced multiple BSODs almost every other day whether it'd be gaming or just plain surfing the web. I can trace it down to atikmdag being an issue on the computer. I've installed AMD uninstall and then reinstalled my drivers to no end. I'm not sure if it'll...