Windows 10: NVIDIA 3050 Ti not being detected

Discus and support NVIDIA 3050 Ti not being detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've had an ASUS Rog Strix laptop for a few months now, when out of nowhere I noticed that my GPU was only using the integrated AMD graphics, instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Trevor Twining, Oct 5, 2022.

1. NVIDIA 3050 Ti not being detected

I've had an ASUS Rog Strix laptop for a few months now, when out of nowhere I noticed that my GPU was only using the integrated AMD graphics, instead of the NVIDIA 3050 Ti. When I checked the device manager, sure enough, it was hidden. Upon looking at the properties it said "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45". I've tried just about everything I could find in other support forms but nothing has worked. What can I do to make my GPU work again?

:)

Trevor Twining, Oct 5, 2022
  2. sportster Win User

Nvidia RTX 3050 GPU

Nvidia RTX 3050 gpu was announced to be release on 27/1/22 starting from msrp $250. Anyone planning on buying and what do you think of it ?

GeForce RTX 3050 Graphics Cards | NVIDIA

sportster, Oct 5, 2022
  3. My RTX 3050 ti is gone and not working

So, I have a laptop from almost a year ago, It's an 2021 ASUS TUF F15. And I have been using it since last year's november, and just a few days ago I was just gonna check out on display adapters in device manager, when I see theres no RTX 3050 ti like it should be, but when I entered bios it says that theres a Intel UHD and a RTX 3050 ti, but it doesn't work cause I already tried deferent games and it's lagging alot. If you want to help Thanks!

ProjectFireeee, Oct 5, 2022
  4. NVIDIA 3050 Ti not being detected

Nvidia RTX 3050 GPU

Unless you are seriously new to the game and have no idea what to get yeah that's reasonable for someone thinking their saving bucks and getting a deal we all been there.
    That card probably has enough umph to boot my screen at best no way you'll play games on 3440x1440 with that.

solarstarshines, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

NVIDIA 3050 Ti not being detected

1. NVIDIA 3050 Ti not being detected - Similar Threads - NVIDIA 3050 being

2. NVIDIA 3050 Ti not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA 3050 Ti not being detected: I've had an ASUS Rog Strix laptop for a few months now, when out of nowhere I noticed that my GPU was only using the integrated AMD graphics, instead of the NVIDIA 3050 Ti. When I checked the device manager, sure enough, it was hidden. Upon looking at the properties it said...
  3. NVIDIA 3050 Ti not being detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA 3050 Ti not being detected: I've had an ASUS Rog Strix laptop for a few months now, when out of nowhere I noticed that my GPU was only using the integrated AMD graphics, instead of the NVIDIA 3050 Ti. When I checked the device manager, sure enough, it was hidden. Upon looking at the properties it said...
  4. My nvidia geforce rtx 3050 its not detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My nvidia geforce rtx 3050 its not detected.: I was changing some defenitions on power plant, and the nvidia graphic card disconnectes, im am a laptop user btw, i have tried everything but not work, i could only see the nvidia graphic card my using the mode to see hidden devices, i think maybe amd took the place of...
  5. My nvidia geforce rtx 3050 its not detected.

My nvidia geforce rtx 3050 its not detected.: I was changing some defenitions on power plant, and the nvidia graphic card disconnectes, im am a laptop user btw, i have tried everything but not work, i could only see the nvidia graphic card my using the mode to see hidden devices, i think maybe amd took the place of...
  6. Nvidia GPU not being detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GPU not being detected.: My other GPU installed is not being detected in windows 10, So, recently I started using my old laptop again Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series. my GPU stopped working code 45 and showed up under 'hidden devices' in Display Adapters in Device...
  7. Nvidia GPU not being detected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia GPU not being detected.: My other GPU installed is not being detected in windows 10, So, recently I started using my old laptop again Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series. my GPU stopped working code 45 and showed up under 'hidden devices' in Display Adapters in Device...
  8. Nvidia GPU not being detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GPU not being detected.: So, recently I started using my old laptop again Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series. I decided to do a clean wipe of the system, and install drivers again. After a BSOD, my GPU stopped working code 45 and showed up under 'hidden devices' in Display Adapters in Device manager. I...
  9. Nvidia GPU not being detected.

Nvidia GPU not being detected.: So, recently I started using my old laptop again Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series. I decided to do a clean wipe of the system, and install drivers again. After a BSOD, my GPU stopped working code 45 and showed up under 'hidden devices' in Display Adapters in Device manager. I...
  10. Nvidia GPU not being detected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware