Windows 10: nVidia 3D Vision USB Emitter keeps turning Off under Win 10

Discus and support nVidia 3D Vision USB Emitter keeps turning Off under Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey All, I am having issues with my 3D emitter turning off and when I started a Game the PC would BSOD.. So I am here to try and figure out how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JLAF5150, Mar 23, 2017.

1. JLAF5150 Win User

nVidia 3D Vision USB Emitter keeps turning Off under Win 10

Hey All,

I am having issues with my 3D emitter turning off and when I started a Game the PC would BSOD.. So I am here to try and figure out how to Stop Win 10 from shuttin he USB Emitter Off.

I already turned off the USB Suspend in Power Options.I also unchecked Power Off to save Power in Device Manager for the USB Ports

At this point it seems to be a bug introduced in Win 8 and was not present in Win 7.
    I am looking for a fix for this at it is annoying that I have to restart the emitter before starting a game and sometimes I forget and it results in a BSOD..

So, I am up to see of any possible fixes I can get for this issue..

:)

JLAF5150, Mar 23, 2017
  2. Pantoea Win User

Xbox app windows 10 crashes when streaming.

I had the exact same issue on my Win 10 machine. Turns out I has NVIDIA 3D Vision installed, this was somehow crashing the xbox app when trying to stream. It was a case of trial and error uninstalling graphics apps/programs until it started working after
    uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision.

Pantoea, Mar 23, 2017
  3. CraigLong Win User
    NVIDIA Display Settings Are Not Available

I hope it's OK to jump in here.

NVIDIA support might be able to help. I have the GTX 980Ti. I called them once about Nvidia 3D Vision not working for me. They wanted me to buy their 3D emitter. I didn't want to do that but instead I got my built-in 3D emitter on my monitor to work
    with 3D games using additional software. Now I'm not into 3D much anymore. I'm not really a gamer either. I'm digressing here.

Do you have the Nvidia Control Panel accessable? If not that is definitely a driver issue.

nVidia 3D Vision USB Emitter keeps turning Off under Win 10 [​IMG]

CraigLong, Mar 23, 2017
  4. nVidia 3D Vision USB Emitter keeps turning Off under Win 10

Hi JLAF5150

Check all the drivers under Universal Serial Bus controllers near the bottom of the Device Manager. More power management tabs.

Happy Earth Hour to us all !!

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 24, 2017
  5. JLAF5150 Win User
    Hi Ken,

Yes like I said in my OP I did check those but to be safe I rechecked them they are all unchecked and Windows should not shut off the device but it does..

Just to let you guys know it is ONLY the NVidia Emitter that is turning off..

JLAF5150, Mar 25, 2017
  6. Caledon Ken, Mar 25, 2017
  7. JLAF5150 Win User
    no they are not what is happening today.. there is a thread there about the emitter turning off but no one has ever found a solution..

Was just hoping maybe someone here knew of a remedy..

JLAF5150, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

nVidia 3D Vision USB Emitter keeps turning Off under Win 10

1. nVidia 3D Vision USB Emitter keeps turning Off under Win 10 - Similar Threads - nVidia Vision USB

2. Win 11 my Wifi keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 my Wifi keeps turning off: So i upgraded to win 11 today, which seems to be a mistake.My WLAN keeps shutting off and going on by itself after some time.Its either that it Disconnects my WLAN stick or something.Yes i already have done all the basics with DNS or Reinstalling the Driver....
  3. Bluetooth keeps turning itself off Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth keeps turning itself off Win 10: After I updated my Realtek Bluetooth Driver from 1.7.1019.3002 to 1.8.1025.3002, it keeps turning itself off randomly. The option to turn it back on disappears from settings, and I can't see the Bluetooth device in Device Manager.Is it a problem with the new driver? I updated...
  4. turn off 3d display mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    turn off 3d display mode: hi so i was connecting my tv to my laptop and turned on 3d display mode and the screen started flickering and then i couldnt change any settings submitted by /u/PranshuTG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwes0t/turn_off_3d_display_mode/
  5. Can't install Nvidia 3d vision driver in Windows 10

Can't install Nvidia 3d vision driver in Windows 10: When I install Nvidia graphics driver in Windows 7 there is properly installing all drivers Ex:- graphics driver installed 3d vision driver. Installed Physx driver. Installed But when I upgrade to Windows 10 from...
  6. Rollling back Nvidia driver for 3D Vision

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Rollling back Nvidia driver for 3D Vision: Edit: I thought the Geforce driver 418 is the last driver where 3D Vision will still work. I haven't used my 3D Projector in some time, and I wanted to dabble in some 3D gaming a bit longer before moving on. I know my timing is bad, but anyhow... I have the 3D Vision...
  7. Drop shadows under windows keeps getting turned off

in Windows 10 Support
    Drop shadows under windows keeps getting turned off: I'm not sure what triggers it (possibly a restart?), but every once and a while I notice that the drop shadows under explorer windows go away. I then go to Advanced system settings > Performance settings > turn on Show shadows under windows. This turns the shadows back on...
  8. NVIDIA Is Officially Ending Driver Support for 3D Vision ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA Is Officially Ending Driver Support for 3D Vision ?: Support Plan for 3DVision Products | NVIDIA 128789
  9. GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision: Following the posting of the final driver from Release 418 in April 2019, GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision. The NVIDIA support team will continue to address critical driver issues for 3D Vision in Release 418 through April, 2020. Those...
  10. Win keeps turnning HDD on/off

Win keeps turnning HDD on/off: When i set this for my secondary HDD change advanced power settings Turn off hard disk after 4 mins Windows randomly keeps turning the disk back on and off again.Which cant be good for the disk. I want it to stay off until i need to use it.Is that possible? Or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia 3d vision emitter win10