Windows 10: Nvidia 416.81 driver from the Insider slow ring is not working

Discus and support Nvidia 416.81 driver from the Insider slow ring is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; (411.70 from the windows update has no iussue) I joined Win10 Insider slow ring, then downloaded the Nvidia 416.81 driver from Windows update, after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shandrive, Nov 22, 2018.

1. shandrive Win User

Nvidia 416.81 driver from the Insider slow ring is not working

(411.70 from the windows update has no iussue)

I joined Win10 Insider slow ring, then downloaded the Nvidia 416.81 driver from Windows update,

after reboot, it gives me this error:

Nvidia 416.81 driver from the Insider slow ring is not working bfeedfd5-3336-44fb-9c48-98c46f5fa3fa?upload=true.jpg

:)

shandrive, Nov 22, 2018
  2. PUN
    pun Win User

Insider Build stuck in slow ring

My Windows Insider build 14986.1001 is stuck in slow ring and I can't change it to fast ring. It is grayed out.

Nvidia 416.81 driver from the Insider slow ring is not working pl2u3.png

I have referred to Microsoft forums and tried changing REG_SZ value for Ring from WIS to WIF at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost\Applicability but there is no change.

Does anyone know how to get my system on fast ring ?

Update :

I've updated build using ISO to latest now, still stuck in slow ring and cannot change it to fast ring

3. NVidia driver doesnt work

Hi Haydar,

Welcome thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

It appears that the drivers might be incompatible with Windows 10.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the drivers.

1. Type "devmgmt.msc" in start search box and hit Enter.

2. In device manager, expand NVidia driver.

3. Right click on it, click on Uninstall.

Step 2: Install the driver in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Place a check mark next to
      Run this program in Compatibility mode
      and select previous
      the version of Windows from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Apsy Win User

NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

The issue still the same.

I went to NVIDIA Web site and they suggested to download a new driver

GE force 353.62. I was able to downloaded but was not able to install it due to:

"NVIDIA Installer cannot continue this graphic driver could not find compatible graphic hardware"

I don't know what to do anymore

Any other suggestion?

Thema:

1. Nvidia 416.81 driver from the Insider slow ring is not working - Similar Threads - Nvidia 416 driver

2. Failing to install insider slow ring version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failing to install insider slow ring version 2004: I'm opted into the insider program and on the slow ring, all other updates installing nominally. Panther + Rollback logs here: https://send.firefox.com/download/c4f76a552fab0d2f/#8QfoC3UP2_cWlUp_cO83Fw Getting error code: 0xc1900101...
  3. Windows insider slow ring version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows insider slow ring version?: I have has the same version since January? Is this correct? Does the slow ring get any updates? I tried just changing back to the release build but it wouldn't let me (kept jumping back to slow ring on the insider option). So I've switched to the fast ring for now. submitted...
  4. Unable to update (insider slow ring)

Unable to update (insider slow ring): Win10 (insider slow ring) installed on Dell Inspiron 546. Since July 2019, I'm unable to update Win10 (see the Update History attached). What's wrong? How to fix it and update Win10? [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 Insider Slow Ring - Getting back to stable?

Windows 10 Insider Slow Ring - Getting back to stable?: Hi, I want to know the best way for me to get my Windows 10 Slow Ring build (19013.1122) back onto a stable branch? I'm a developer and use WSL a lot, I decided to upgrade to an insider build so I can use WSL 2. However, now that I have access to WSL 2 I am pretty happy...
  6. Windows 10 November Update for Slow Ring insiders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 November Update for Slow Ring insiders: Hello, I have a problem with the Windows update on Windows 10. I read that the November update has been released today and only what I got by being the Windows insider I got only the update from the screen. I hoped that it is the November Update but I still have 1903 version...
  7. Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring

Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring: I have tried during the last 2 months to join the Insider Program. Each time after downloading, and after trying to install I get this Error Message: Actualización de Windows 10 Translated: Windows 10 Update What needs your attention The following points require your...
  8. safe to switch from Slow Ring to the Release Preview Ring ?

safe to switch from Slow Ring to the Release Preview Ring ?: I am currently using the windows 10 Insider preview 18351 and am on the insider program . I want to switch to the Release Preview Ring from the Slow Ring. is this safe to do ?...
  9. Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating

Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating: Even though I am an Insider, the 18342.9 update will not install. I get a message that my device is not eligible even though I am enrolled in the Insider program....
  10. Inside WDG - Branches and Rings

in Windows 10 News
    Inside WDG - Branches and Rings: [img] [img] [img] [img] Source: Insider Hub - "Inside WDG - Branches and Rings" 40448

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia drivers quit working after insider update