Windows 10: nVidia 950M possible problem when return from suspension

Discus and support nVidia 950M possible problem when return from suspension in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi everybody, I just bought a new laptop with the nVideo 950M graphic card and I have an issue while returning from suspension mode. See this video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Loppez, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Loppez Win User

nVidia 950M possible problem when return from suspension

Hi everybody,
    I just bought a new laptop with the nVideo 950M graphic card and I have an issue while returning from suspension mode.

See this video to know what happens.

It seems something goes wrong but after a couple of second, the notebook come back to be usable and the look screen with the log in appears...

Have you this issue too?
    Is it normal or I have to warry me?
    Do you think is solvable wiht futere driver updates? Or is it better to send to the manifacturer?

Thank you all

:)

Loppez, Dec 8, 2015

2. Color Calibration settings keep resetting Windows 10 64-bit

I have the same problem please help me.

ASUS KK550V It has Intel HD Graphics 530 and NVIDIA GTX 950M

The color calibration of Windows resets everytime I reboot my laptop

Vincent Castillo, Dec 8, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Creators Update: Keyboard lagging

I'm having Keyboard and mouse lag / control ghosting issues also since loading the creators update yesterday.

Mainly noticed when gaming.

I'd imagine there's some graphics driver issues and conflicts again. Nvidia 950m Graphics card.

bamboozled, Dec 8, 2015
Thema:

nVidia 950M possible problem when return from suspension

1. nVidia 950M possible problem when return from suspension - Similar Threads - nVidia 950M possible

2. nvidia-smi is returning wrong values.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia-smi is returning wrong values.: Hi Experts,So, I am working with nvidia-smi command to get Nvidia GPU power-cap value. It’s working fine for some of the laptops but, When I tried on some other set of laptops like Lenovo legion it is returning very weird values like below.Command: nvidia-smi...
  3. nvidia-smi is returning wrong values.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia-smi is returning wrong values.: Hi Experts,So, I am working with nvidia-smi command to get Nvidia GPU power-cap value. It’s working fine for some of the laptops but, When I tried on some other set of laptops like Lenovo legion it is returning very weird values like below.Command: nvidia-smi...
  4. Notebook does not wake up from suspension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notebook does not wake up from suspension: Hi, my notebook suddenly isn't waking up from suspension mode anymore when I try to move the mouse or press any key. I use it connected to a external display, and now I can only wake it up if I open the lid. Also, sometimes even that does not work, so I have to force shutdown...
  5. Process suspension

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Process suspension: So everytime I launch the league client is gets suspended and it stops opening. Is there any way to prevent it from getting suspended? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/process-suspension/d53d94e1-a52e-41fc-9b9c-2716146e87ab
  6. Uwp suspension

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uwp suspension: When i'm using discord, this Uwp process suspends it to save power why and how do i disable it. It's annoying cause i have to close discord and open it again. submitted by /u/AFROSword [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4o9se/uwp_suspension/
  7. Returning from standby problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Returning from standby problem: Other than M/S updates I have made no changes to my Desktop W10 PC - software or hardware. For approx 1 week, I have had the problem that if left for say an hour - the machine stays in standby. Previously a wiggle of the mouse or a dab on the spacebar brought it back to life....
  8. Possible Directx Problem or Nvidia- weird 3d distortion on my screen when playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible Directx Problem or Nvidia- weird 3d distortion on my screen when playing: So before I updated my drivers and put a display port on my monitor, games would run perfectly nice and there were no weird 3d distortions. if I look at an object in game 'still' the game looked normal, but as soon as I move the mouse the object would get this weird blue...
  9. Possible NVIDIA Driver Freezing (With no NVIDIA card)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Possible NVIDIA Driver Freezing (With no NVIDIA card): Hello, I have had Windows 10 pretty much since official release- and it's great! One problem however; it seems to crash every now and then. By crash, I mean the computer freezes up (No BSOD) and I can't move mouse nor turn num-lock off... The only option is to force shut...
  10. Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card: I am experiencing slight performance issues when my graphics card is turned on. Programs (most noticeably firefox) are slower to launch, windows file explore is slower when launched from the taskbar (start menu launch works fine), and some folders with a lot of files are...