Windows 10: Nvidia & AMD

Discus and support Nvidia & AMD in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Since I have been on Radeon for some time now, and had zero problems, I was wondering how Nvidia is getting along, or not -as it had loads of driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by elbmek, Jul 3, 2016.

1. elbmek Win User

Nvidia & AMD

Since I have been on Radeon for some time now, and had zero problems, I was wondering how Nvidia is getting along, or not -as it had loads of driver problems when I left it? Is it still as bad ............................

:)

elbmek, Jul 3, 2016
  2. BulldogXX Win User

How do I remove uninstalled devices?

I see you have an appetite for blazing fast graphics.

AMD and nVidia drivers are difficult to completely remove. I've never understood why.

The first step is to follow the uninstall instructions from AMD as if they came directly from heaven.

Then, you might want to ask for help in AMD's user forum.

Next, in order of increasing desperation, is to do a web search:
    thoroughly remove AMD driver

Finally, there is third-party uninstall software specially designed for graphics (and network) cards. You could try that.

BulldogXX, Jul 3, 2016
  3. Manigue Win User
    After several years (4+) with AMD HD5770 video cards, I switched to NVIDIA GTX970 almost a year ago. Neither of the two systems have given me any problems what so ever. Perhaps it's because of the ASUS P6TD Deluxe motherboard, a good power supply and luck with games/applications I use. Knock on wood! Just in case.

Manigue, Jul 3, 2016
  4. Dude Win User

Nvidia & AMD

Another red vs green *Cool Nvidia is doing really good, leading the GPU market in my opinion

Dude, Jul 3, 2016
  5. TBH AMD seemss to be focusing more on cheaper chips, like they are with their war with Intel.

I don't know if I'd consider that bad in this case though.

FuturDreamz, Jul 4, 2016
  6. swarfega Win User
    The new 1080/1070 cards outperform the 480 by a wide margin.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Nvidia & AMD

1. Nvidia & AMD - Similar Threads - Nvidia AMD

2. I need help install a Nvidia or amd graphics card to play injustice 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help install a Nvidia or amd graphics card to play injustice 2: I tried YouTube tutorials and it still tells me I am not compatible I have never installed it before and I need help installing it to replace my Microsoft display adapter. Because all the tutorial I watched already had some for of the Nvidia or amd software and since this is...
  3. I need help install a Nvidia or amd graphics card to play injustice 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help install a Nvidia or amd graphics card to play injustice 2: I tried YouTube tutorials and it still tells me I am not compatible I have never installed it before and I need help installing it to replace my Microsoft display adapter. Because all the tutorial I watched already had some for of the Nvidia or amd software and since this is...
  4. I need help install a Nvidia or amd graphics card to play injustice 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I install bluetooth drivers for an AMD ryzen 7 2700x pc with 2060 RTX nvidia graphics?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install bluetooth drivers for an AMD ryzen 7 2700x pc with 2060 RTX nvidia graphics?: I can't find a way to download them, and I don't even get the option to activate bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-bluetooth-drivers-for-an-amd/87e6433d-7f81-45ed-bd53-4879ffe9b426
  6. How can I install bluetooth drivers for an AMD ryzen 7 2700x pc with 2060 RTX nvidia graphics?

How can I install bluetooth drivers for an AMD ryzen 7 2700x pc with 2060 RTX nvidia graphics?: I can't find a way to download them, and I don't even get the option to activate bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-bluetooth-drivers-for-an-amd/87e6433d-7f81-45ed-bd53-4879ffe9b426
  7. How can I install bluetooth drivers for an AMD ryzen 7 2700x pc with 2060 RTX nvidia graphics?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Cannot choose nvidia graphics card instead of AMD for display view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot choose nvidia graphics card instead of AMD for display view: Hi, i have this problem, i tried to reinstall nvidia graphics driver, i cannot access nvidia control panel when i start it, it only shows license agreement- if so, and then nothing, even in task manager it is not running- sometimes. When i want to manually choose which...
  9. Cannot choose nvidia graphics card instead of AMD for display view

Cannot choose nvidia graphics card instead of AMD for display view: Hi, i have this problem, i tried to reinstall nvidia graphics driver, i cannot access nvidia control panel when i start it, it only shows license agreement- if so, and then nothing, even in task manager it is not running- sometimes. When i want to manually choose which...
  10. Cannot choose nvidia graphics card instead of AMD for display view

in Windows 10 Customization