Windows 10: Nvidia and Temporal AA

Discus and support Nvidia and Temporal AA in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone run any form of temporal AA in particular Nvidias TAA? I have no idea why they keep pushing this onto everyone through its game profiles ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Archie123, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Archie123 Win User

Nvidia and Temporal AA

Does anyone run any form of temporal AA in particular Nvidias TAA? I have no idea why they keep pushing this onto everyone through its game profiles , sure it works and yes its less of a hit than MSAA but if i wanted a blurry image id run my games at 680p :/

Never have i come across anything that ruins a games visuals more than temporal AA its horrible :/ yes it does what it says and it reduces shimmering produced by normal AA but the visual hit is immense , they surely know this?

I use the pre defined settings in geforece experiance as a starting point when tweaking games i actually find it pretty good but it always puts in TAA if its available , how many people trust this entirely and play games with virtual vaseline smeared on their monitor? *Biggrin

do you use it? do you agree? if not have your turned it off ingame and seen the differance?

Incidently the unreal engine has developed a very good form of alaising that i believe is present in the new gears title

:)

Archie123, Oct 8, 2016
  2. JonahR1 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes Instantly

For anyone still having this issue, I just temporally disabled my Nvidia Graphics Card. I won't explain exactly the steps on how to do it, but if you look it up, it should come up.

JonahR1, Oct 8, 2016
  3. MISSING DRIVE C LOGO

Maybe that was a temporally issue!

Michael Angelo Tsiantakis, Oct 8, 2016
  4. Nvidia and Temporal AA

That's interesting, Archie. I believe in the games I have the DICE games use MSAA and those COD games use TAA. I always considered the PC graphic quality on COD poor. Maybe I'll try turning it off and see if it makes a difference.

ON GOW 4, I thought they are also using TAA. See this below from the Nvidia site.

Nvidia and Temporal AA [​IMG]

Gears of War 4 Graphics Performance Guide | GeForce

specialkone, Oct 9, 2016
  5. Archie123 Win User
    yes GOW has implemented their own version and its very good *Smile (there is a white paper out where one of the devs talks about it i thought i saved the link but i cant find it now) , rainbow 6 siege version looks awfull , really awfull . Been playing the 10 hour early trial of BF1 and the version they implement is ok but the options are limited you have FXAA low medium or high or TAA and thats it , but its their own TAA not nvidias rubbish Nvidia and Temporal AA :p

Problem is alot of modern games cant use standard AA solutions because of the engine giving us either blurry or blocky , on or off . I know standard AA comes at quite a performance hit but it would be nice to have available so for now it'll have to be FXAA which seems to be the best compromise , it certainly makes RB6 siege look a whole lot better.

Archie123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Nvidia and Temporal AA

1. Nvidia and Temporal AA - Similar Threads - Nvidia Temporal

2. NVIDIA GTX Force 660 bricks Windows 10 with Black Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GTX Force 660 bricks Windows 10 with Black Screen of Death: Yesterdday morning, on latest Windows 10 version, eveyrthing worked great. I shut the computer off, and turned it on again several hours later to receive the logo on start up and then a black screen of death, with monitor showcasing "No Signal". - Monitor is not the problem,...
  3. NVIDIA GTX Force 660 bricks Windows 10 with Black Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA GTX Force 660 bricks Windows 10 with Black Screen of Death: Yesterdday morning, on latest Windows 10 version, eveyrthing worked great. I shut the computer off, and turned it on again several hours later to receive the logo on start up and then a black screen of death, with monitor showcasing "No Signal". - Monitor is not the problem,...
  4. NVIDIA GTX Force 660 bricks Windows 10 with Black Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  6. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  7. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating: I recently switched back to my professional dell laptop from an asus tuf gaming. while i was setting up my dell windows setup asked me for a backup and i mistakenly clicked my asus's backup file. since then it shows that iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver and is not loading,...
  9. iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating

iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating: I recently switched back to my professional dell laptop from an asus tuf gaming. while i was setting up my dell windows setup asked me for a backup and i mistakenly clicked my asus's backup file. since then it shows that iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver and is not loading,...
  10. NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly

NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly: I have the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super driver, and it usually has code 43 error on it. My Geforce Experience is unable to identify that I have the game ready driver that it wants me to download and so it keeps prompting me to download it over and over again. My Nvidia...