Windows 10: NVIDIA announces GeForce MX450 dedicated graphics GPU for laptops

Discus and support NVIDIA announces GeForce MX450 dedicated graphics GPU for laptops in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The NVIDIA® GeForce® MX450 graphics card accelerates your laptop for work and play. Now, you can expect even faster performance over the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

NVIDIA announces GeForce MX450 dedicated graphics GPU for laptops

Source: GeForce MX450 Laptop Graphics | NVIDIA

:)

Brink, Aug 25, 2020
  2. Brennan Win User

Laptop NVIDIA GeForce Card - Dedicated Memory

Anything in bold is copy pasted from information elsewhere.

Laptop Acer Aspire v3-772g
    Windows 10
    NIVIDIA GeForce GT 750m

Systemrequirementslab.com sometimes spits at me that I have 3gb or 4gb dedicated video memory on my card, and sometimes 1gb.

So I dediced to find out myself.

----------------------
    Start -> Run -> Msinfo32 -> Components -> Display:

I have 2.
    One is obviously my Intel HD Graphics 4600
    "Adapter RAM 1.00 GB (1,073,741,824 bytes)"
    1 GB on the intel HD graphics sounds about right?

And the other is my NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
    "Adapter RAM (1,048,576) bytes"

What's going on here msinfo32 suggests my card has 1 MB of memory?
    This laptop's graphics card should have 3 GB or 4 GB dedicated video memory.

Am I misunderstanding how my system memory is used? Does it somehow use some of that ram as dedicated memory to my card as well? I haven't changed any settings nor know how to.
    "Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB"
    --------------------------------------------
    NVIDIA Control Panel:
    Help -> System Information -> Scroll down to the info:
    "Total available graphics memory: 12228 MB"
    "Dedicated video memory: 4096 MB DDR3"
    "System video memory: 0MB"
    "Shared system memory: 8132 MB"

Ok this is looking more reasonable? What is lying to me and why?
    ----------------------

Can someone explain to me please. I'm rather tech savvy usually with myself under going study for ICT, mainly networking etc.
    Any explanation would help greatly thanks. Or directions to help change or fix what ever is going on if it's not correct.

Attached screenshots as reference to the information.

NVIDIA announces GeForce MX450 dedicated graphics GPU for laptops [​IMG]

NVIDIA announces GeForce MX450 dedicated graphics GPU for laptops [​IMG]

Brennan, Aug 25, 2020
  3. LA117 Win User
    How to get more dedicated GPU memory

How do i get more dedicated GPU memory for my second graphics card on windows 10 i have a nvidia geforce gtx 960m in task manager it says i have 8.9 gb for gpu memory but it says shared gpu memory 4.9 and dedicated GPU memory is 4.0 i can only use the
    4.0 and i want to know how to Dedicate more GPU memory.

LA117, Aug 25, 2020
  4. NVIDIA announces GeForce MX450 dedicated graphics GPU for laptops

nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M - Error 0x80070002

Hello!

I need help. I recently bought an ASUS ROG GL552-DH74 laptop unit with an NVidia GeForce GTX 960M GPU. the first few days it was running perfectly until when playing CSGO, the game suddenly crashed and the message was that the "GPU crashed and now has recovered".
    since then I was unable to use the NVidia control panel and the GeForce experience repeatedly downloads the same version of the graphics driver. I also accessed the device manager and the GPU was on "code 43". I tried reinstalling NVidia GeForce experience
    and the graphics driver but to no avail. everytime I do it, it still leads to a "code 43" on the GPU. Please help. thank you!

chevy earl mendoza, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

NVIDIA announces GeForce MX450 dedicated graphics GPU for laptops

1. NVIDIA announces GeForce MX450 dedicated graphics GPU for laptops - Similar Threads - NVIDIA announces GeForce

2. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  3. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  4. Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings: So i have a problem with Graphic settings that don't see my dedicated gpu.I already searched the internet looking for a solution:Update the drivers: Done, the most recent updated driver iwas of 2018 so..Reinstall the gpu driver: Done, same results...
  5. Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings

Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings: So i have a problem with Graphic settings that don't see my dedicated gpu.I already searched the internet looking for a solution:Update the drivers: Done, the most recent updated driver iwas of 2018 so..Reinstall the gpu driver: Done, same results...
  6. Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU

Windows 11 - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU: Hello, I hope you are doing wellAfter reset my laptop ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS G15. I have some issues regarding NVIDIA Graphic Card.First of all, I cannot open NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL application, in addition, in NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE all buttons are frozen, it requires me to...
  8. Windows 11 - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU: Hello, I hope you are doing wellAfter reset my laptop ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS G15. I have some issues regarding NVIDIA Graphic Card.First of all, I cannot open NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL application, in addition, in NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE all buttons are frozen, it requires me to...
  9. Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings: hello support so i bought this Asus X555BP over a year ago and changed the harddisk to SSD a few months ago AMD A9 Radeon R5 Integrated/Radeon HD 8500 Dedicated i wanted to change a game's graphics preference to dedicated which is my HD 8500 and i get this [ATTACH] ^...
  10. Laptop NVIDIA GeForce Card - Dedicated Memory

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop NVIDIA GeForce Card - Dedicated Memory: Anything in bold is copy pasted from information elsewhere. Laptop Acer Aspire v3-772g Windows 10 NIVIDIA GeForce GT 750m Systemrequirementslab.com sometimes spits at me that I have 3gb or 4gb dedicated video memory on my card, and sometimes 1gb. So I dediced to...