Windows 10: NVIDIA celebrating year one of GeForce NOW

Discus and support NVIDIA celebrating year one of GeForce NOW in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s a celebration, gamers! One year ago to the day we launched GeForce NOW, our cloud gaming service that transforms ordinary hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

NVIDIA celebrating year one of GeForce NOW

Source: https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2021/0...w-anniversary/

:)

Brink, Feb 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Watch NVIDIA GeForce Special Event on September 1, 2020

Watch VOD:

Source:

Brink, Feb 4, 2021
  4. NVIDIA celebrating year one of GeForce NOW

Nvidia GeForce experience not working

Please try these steps and check after each step. If these don't work, let me know. I will provide further troubleshooting steps.

A. Windows Key+R > Type services.msc and Enter to open Services Window

Select any service and press n to reach to services starting with n

There may be more than one nVidia services. Select one and double click and set the Type to Automatic and also make sure to start the service.

Do this for all nVidia services.

B. Uninstall nVidia GeForce and download it from below and reinstall again

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-ex...

There are two other actions which you can undertake

1. Restore from a system restore point to a point when things were working fine

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12415/...

2. If the issue has been caused due to recent Windows update - I would suggest that you uninstall the latest KB update and hide it so that it doesn't install it automatically and wait for new update to come which will be installed automatically.

To know which update got installed

Windows Key+i to invoke Settings > Update & Security > Click View installed update history. These KBs should be from the below list. Don't uninstall any other KB

For 1809 -
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4464619

For 1803 -
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4099479

Make note of KB and uninstall and block it.

Uninstall

Windows Key + R > Type: appwiz.cpl > Enter > Click View installed updates > Select the required updates, right click, uninstall.

Block

Microsoft has provided a tool Show/Hide Updates tool to block the update

Download the tool from below link

http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/2/2/f2...

When you run this troubleshooter, it will search for available updates and list them

Select the update which you want to hide. Click Next and follow on-screen directions

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Vijay_Verma, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

NVIDIA celebrating year one of GeForce NOW

1. NVIDIA celebrating year one of GeForce NOW - Similar Threads - NVIDIA celebrating GeForce

2. Fix NVIDIA GeForce Now Error 0xc192000e

in Windows 10 News
    Fix NVIDIA GeForce Now Error 0xc192000e: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix NVIDIA GeForce Now Error 0xc192000e. GeForce Now is a cloud game streaming service by NVIDIA that offers real-time gameplay from the cloud to your device. It is undoubtedly one of the best cloud gaming platforms in every aspect....
  3. Fix NVIDIA GeForce Now Error Code 0x0000F004

in Windows 10 News
    Fix NVIDIA GeForce Now Error Code 0x0000F004: [ATTACH]NVIDIA GeForce Experience helps maintain the GPU drivers up-to-date, optimize game settings automatically for best performance, and capture in-game video. People who prefer gaming with graphic cards from NVIDIA will find GeForce Experience a welcome addition. However,...
  4. NVIDIA Geforce 920m

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Geforce 920m: Hi, I would like to change my PC's default graphics processor to Nvidia Geforce 920m, which is installed in my system, how do i do it? Thanking you, Ibrahim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-geforce-920m/b894ea00-c76d-46a2-adff-89b1f746428e
  5. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 is now available

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 is now available: The GeForce RTX 2070 is now available! GeForce RTX 2070Founders Edition GeForce RTX 2070 GeForce GTX 1070 GPU Architecture Turing Turing Pascal RTX-OPS 45T 42T - Boost Clock 1710 MHz (OC) 1620 MHz 1683 MHz Frame Buffer 8 GB GDDR6 8 GB GDDR6 8 GB GDDR5 Memory Speed 14 Gbps 14...
  6. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 is now available

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 is now available: The GeForce RTX™ 2080 is powered by the all-new NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to give you incredible new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency, and immersion. This is graphics reinvented. GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition GeForce RTX 2080 GeForce GTX 1080 GPU...
  7. Join NVIDIA GeForce To Celebrate Gaming Ahead Of Gamescom 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Join NVIDIA GeForce To Celebrate Gaming Ahead Of Gamescom 2018: The world’s biggest gaming expo, Gamescom 2018, runs August 21-25 in Cologne, Germany. And GeForce will loom large there -- at our Gamescom booth, Hall 10.1, Booth E-072; at our partners’ booths, powering the latest PC games; and at our own off-site GeForce Gaming Celebration...
  8. nVidia GeForce 8800GT and GeForce 9500GT

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia GeForce 8800GT and GeForce 9500GT: I have an older machine I use for backup (Dell OptiPlex 745) fairly well appointed, with an on-the-motherboard graphics adapter (Intel, I think) running one monitor and a plug-in nVidia based adapter, running two monitors. I was running Linux on it until January 2015, when I...
  9. NVIDIA GeForce GTX Gaming Celebration Livestream

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX Gaming Celebration Livestream: Watch NVIDIA’s Ultimate GeForce GTX Gaming Event and GTX 1080 Ti Announcement / Livestream Here at 6:30 PM from GDC 2017. [MEDIA] Also view on Facebook: NVIDIA Unveils GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, World’s Fastest Gaming GPU “Are you ready?” NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun...
  10. Celebrating 10 Years of Gears of War!

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating 10 Years of Gears of War!: J3dd3BWLIuU Next week marks a huge milestone for the Gears of War franchise. On November 7th, it will have been 10 years since the original Gears of War released on store shelves. We still can’t quite believe it! Those ten years have included the release of five Gears...