Windows 10: nvidia (code 45)

Discus and support nvidia (code 45) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SageAxe3, Sep 14, 2018.

1. SageAxe3 Win User

nvidia (code 45)

currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem

nvidia (code 45) 637d01f7-f9c4-4965-99f9-19a947571901?upload=true.png

:)

SageAxe3, Sep 14, 2018
  2. wolf Win User

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

3. Reymichael Ros Win User
    primary display's adapter does not support NVIDIA 3D Vision. Error. Windows 10 Pro

Thank you for updating us.

"If you think, totally UNISTALLING all NVIDIA software should SOLVE MY PROBLEM" - Are you referring to NVIDIA graphics card or NVIDIA 3D Vision? If you're referring to
    NVIDIA 3D Vision, the cause of the error is due to incompatibility of your graphics card.
    NVIDIA 3D Vision is a stereoscopic gaming kit from NVIDIA and driver software which enables stereoscopic vision for any Direct3D game, with various degrees of compatibility. To help you resolve the issue, we suggest that you uninstall the driver
    of the NVIDIA 3D Vision. To uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows Start and type Programs and Features.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver or NVIDIA Vision Controller Driver.
    • Click on uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 17, 2018 at 11:42 AM
  4. AntonyJose Win User

nvidia (code 45)

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Thema:

nvidia (code 45)

1. nvidia (code 45) - Similar Threads - nvidia code

2. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 is now available

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 is now available: The GeForce RTX™ 2080 is powered by the all-new NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to give you incredible new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency, and immersion. This is graphics reinvented. GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition GeForce RTX 2080 GeForce GTX 1080 GPU...
  3. NVIDIA RELEASED GEFORCE DRIVER 411.63 FOR WINDOWS 64BIT ON 19-09-2018

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA RELEASED GEFORCE DRIVER 411.63 FOR WINDOWS 64BIT ON 19-09-2018: On 19-09-2018 Nvidia company has released the new GeForce driver 411.63 , its size 517.107MB for windows 10 64 bit i am sharing the direct downloading link from nvidia for notebook driver...
  4. Nvidia files and folders

Nvidia files and folders: I've downloaded and installed the latest Nvidia but do not see the common c:\NVIDIA folder at all, even showing hidden files. I do however, see in the Program Files a folder called NVIDIA Corporation. Also under Program Files (x86) another folder called Nvidia Corporation....
  5. My NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M had the problem code 0000002B

My NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M had the problem code 0000002B: In the beginning of the year I got my 525M to work again until an update came by and it had the unforgiving (Code 43). Sometimes the 525M would turn into Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. On Saturday though it randomly started working again, but just this yesterday your...
  6. Carte graphique NVIDIA GEFROCE 520M (code 43)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Carte graphique NVIDIA GEFROCE 520M (code 43): Bonjour, Récemment après avoir installer un jeu sur mon ordinateur (Wakfu), j'ai remarqué que l'écran d'accueil ne s'affichait pas et que l'écran restait blanc alors que la musique marchait très bien. J'ai essayé de télécharger d'autres jeux mais il me mette que la carte...
  7. BSODs with random bug check codes in games using NVidia GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs with random bug check codes in games using NVidia GPU: Hi all, I have a new build with the following specs: MB: Asus Rampage V Extreme/USB3.1 CPU: Intel i7-5930k, currently not OC'ed CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz C16 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2...
  8. nVidia GPU Can't get started after Windows 10 (1607) Update (Code 43)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia GPU Can't get started after Windows 10 (1607) Update (Code 43): Hi Before the Windows 10 Update (1607)[Anniversary Update], My GPU (nvidia 950) worked without problem But after that, A yellow triangle appears beside 950 gpu at device manager & the display resolution can be selected only at 1024x768 and it shows the following error:...
  9. Multiple NVidia Cards - Code 43 (Info Only)

Multiple NVidia Cards - Code 43 (Info Only): All I thought I'd post this info here for anyone who has dual NVidia graphics cards but different models. (Mods: Not sure if you want this as a sticky?) NVidia have confirmed that they will support cards from 400 to 900 series but if you mix certain combinations, then...
  10. Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43: I am running an eGPU enclosure, and I've been trying to get it to run for hours. Your comment made me check the PCI-E cable on a whim, and it was completely out out of the socket. ShowBox VidMate Mobdro Sure enough, the instant I plugged it in and powered up it worked....