Windows 10: nvidia (code 45)

Discus and support nvidia (code 45) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SageAxe3, Sep 14, 2018.

1. SageAxe3 Win User

nvidia (code 45)

currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem

nvidia (code 45) 637d01f7-f9c4-4965-99f9-19a947571901?upload=true.png

:)

SageAxe3, Sep 14, 2018
  2. wolf Win User

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

3. primary display's adapter does not support NVIDIA 3D Vision. Error. Windows 10 Pro

Thank you for updating us.

"If you think, totally UNISTALLING all NVIDIA software should SOLVE MY PROBLEM" - Are you referring to NVIDIA graphics card or NVIDIA 3D Vision? If you're referring to
    NVIDIA 3D Vision, the cause of the error is due to incompatibility of your graphics card.
    NVIDIA 3D Vision is a stereoscopic gaming kit from NVIDIA and driver software which enables stereoscopic vision for any Direct3D game, with various degrees of compatibility. To help you resolve the issue, we suggest that you uninstall the driver
    of the NVIDIA 3D Vision. To uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows Start and type Programs and Features.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver or NVIDIA Vision Controller Driver.
    • Click on uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 17, 2018
  4. nvidia (code 45)

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

nvidia (code 45)

1. nvidia (code 45) - Similar Threads - nvidia code

2. CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450: I have the HP 15s with intel i5-1135G7 and Nvidia mx450, suddenly I started facing blue screen errors of video tdr failure and reinstalling a fresh copy of windows stopped that, however I started getting code 43 errors saying windows has stopped the gpu, I tried new drivers...
  3. CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450: I have the HP 15s with intel i5-1135G7 and Nvidia mx450, suddenly I started facing blue screen errors of video tdr failure and reinstalling a fresh copy of windows stopped that, however I started getting code 43 errors saying windows has stopped the gpu, I tried new drivers...
  4. Issue Kernel-Power Error 41 Code 278 NVIDIA Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue Kernel-Power Error 41 Code 278 NVIDIA Drivers: I've just finished do a building and after installing the GPU driver I have this issues.Currently I've try to change the PSU from a Gigabyte 1000W to a Seasonic 850W, this didn't fix the issue.I've managed to get the content of the MEMORY.DMP file from one of the crashes,...
  5. Issue Kernel-Power Error 41 Code 278 NVIDIA Drivers

Issue Kernel-Power Error 41 Code 278 NVIDIA Drivers: I've just finished do a building and after installing the GPU driver I have this issues.Currently I've try to change the PSU from a Gigabyte 1000W to a Seasonic 850W, this didn't fix the issue.I've managed to get the content of the MEMORY.DMP file from one of the crashes,...
  6. Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11: Despite the GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q Design being recognized in the BIOS and listed in Device Manager, it does not appear in Task Manager. As a result, my system defaults to using the integrated IntelR UHD Graphics.In Device Manager, next to the driver, a Code 43...
  7. Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11

Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11: Despite the GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q Design being recognized in the BIOS and listed in Device Manager, it does not appear in Task Manager. As a result, my system defaults to using the integrated IntelR UHD Graphics.In Device Manager, next to the driver, a Code 43...
  8. Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760: Hey guys. I've been having this error that's driving me a little crazy. I was playing Minecraft when all of a sudden, my screen flashed black, and when it came back on my game crashed because apparently, my Nvidia GTX 760 graphics card stopped being recognized by my PC....
  9. Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760

Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760: Hey guys. I've been having this error that's driving me a little crazy. I was playing Minecraft when all of a sudden, my screen flashed black, and when it came back on my game crashed because apparently, my Nvidia GTX 760 graphics card stopped being recognized by my PC....
  10. Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer geforce code 45 device not connected

2. nvidia code 45

3. Currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

4. gtx 960m code 45,
  5. windows 10 code 45 nvidia graphics card,
  6. nvidia driver code 45,
  7. asus nvidia code 45 laptop