Windows 10: Nvidia Control Panel - Display GPU Activity in Notification Area not Working

Discus and support Nvidia Control Panel - Display GPU Activity in Notification Area not Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I went to my Nvidia Control Panel and tried enabling the setting but it doesn't get checkmarked. I tried on my other laptop but it shows fine. I find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Milk Cream Sweet Sweet, Oct 17, 2022.

1. Nvidia Control Panel - Display GPU Activity in Notification Area not Working

I went to my Nvidia Control Panel and tried enabling the setting but it doesn't get checkmarked. I tried on my other laptop but it shows fine. I find this feature really useful and would love to know a solution.

:)

Milk Cream Sweet Sweet, Oct 17, 2022

2. NVIDIA Control Panel

Hi,

I can't access to NVIDA Control Panel in my laptop. When I double click to NVIDIA Control Panel Icon in Control Home Panel. I get this message ( You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDA GPU ) Please advice how to activate.

Thanks.

ShaikhMohamed Sadique, Oct 17, 2022
  3. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Oct 17, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Nvidia Control Panel - Display GPU Activity in Notification Area not Working

Nvidia display is not working

Ramankuar, please explain what you found

1. In BIOS did you see your nVidia GPU

2. In Device Manager were both Graphics cards listed?

3. If you right click your Desktop are nVidia Settings listed on that menu?

4. In Control Panel, is nVidia Settings app listed?

DaveM121, Oct 17, 2022
Thema:

Nvidia Control Panel - Display GPU Activity in Notification Area not Working

1. Nvidia Control Panel - Display GPU Activity in Notification Area not Working - Similar Threads - Nvidia Control Panel

2. Nvidia Control Panel is not Opening, GPU Driver is installed but not working,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Control Panel is not Opening, GPU Driver is installed but not working,: My windows 11 is using the intel integrated graphics instead of the Nvidia graphics.Nvidia Control Panel is not openingDriver is clearly showing in Device Manager but not showing in Task Manager.The graphic card is also detected in Bios.I got help from Nvidia live support but...
  3. Nvidia Control Panel is not Opening, GPU Driver is installed but not working,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Control Panel is not Opening, GPU Driver is installed but not working,: My windows 11 is using the intel integrated graphics instead of the Nvidia graphics.Nvidia Control Panel is not openingDriver is clearly showing in Device Manager but not showing in Task Manager.The graphic card is also detected in Bios.I got help from Nvidia live support but...
  4. Nvidia control panel display settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel display settings: When I go into nvidia control panel the display settings are missing on my laptopSpecs: RTX 3060 I7 12700K 16GB RAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel-display-settings/d70a1a10-16c5-47ae-b63e-a9bf5b1c27e9
  5. Nvidia control panel display settings

Nvidia control panel display settings: When I go into nvidia control panel the display settings are missing on my laptopSpecs: RTX 3060 I7 12700K 16GB RAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel-display-settings/d70a1a10-16c5-47ae-b63e-a9bf5b1c27e9
  6. Nvidia control panel wont work

Nvidia control panel wont work: How do I get the Nvidia Control panel to work. It won't download from MS Store awful thing. I have an icon and that's it. I click on it and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel-wont-work/c219f68a-f07f-40fe-936a-297c65eaac51
  7. Nvidia control panel wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel wont work: How do I get the Nvidia Control panel to work. It won't download from MS Store awful thing. I have an icon and that's it. I click on it and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel-wont-work/c219f68a-f07f-40fe-936a-297c65eaac51
  8. Nvidia Control Panel - Display GPU Activity in Notification Area not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Control Panel - Display GPU Activity in Notification Area not Working: I went to my Nvidia Control Panel and tried enabling the setting but it doesn't get checkmarked. I tried on my other laptop but it shows fine. I find this feature really useful and would love to know a solution....
  9. Nvidia Control Panel app(?) not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Control Panel app(?) not working: I decided to update my nvidia drivers, so I downloaded the latest game ready driver package for my gtx 960, used nvslimmer to trim away the stuff I don't want installed, leaving the install core, physX, and the display drivers, updated, and it seems to have went fine then I...
  10. Add or Remove NVIDIA GPU Activity Notification Area Icon in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove NVIDIA GPU Activity Notification Area Icon in Windows: How to: Add or Remove NVIDIA GPU Activity Notification Area Icon in Windows How to Add or Remove NVIDIA GPU Activity Notification Area Icon on Taskbar in Windows If your Windows device has NIVIDIA graphics and NVIDIA display drivers installed, you can display the NVIDIA...