Windows 10: 我无法下载NVIDIA Control panel I cant download NVIDIA Control panel

Discus and support 我无法下载NVIDIA Control panel I cant download NVIDIA Control panel in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; 其他应用都可以下载 就这个控制面板不行 我急需帮助![ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by 钧文郑, Aug 16, 2019.

1. 钧文郑 Win User

我无法下载NVIDIA Control panel I cant download NVIDIA Control panel

其他应用都可以下载 就这个控制面板不行 我急需帮助! 我无法下载NVIDIA Control panel    I cant download NVIDIA Control panel 94ea5efb-865b-4e63-97b8-6496e0a4f094?upload=true.png

:)

钧文郑, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Issa_1507 Win User

Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from the Store

Hello, I want to use teh DCH driver in my Windows 10 Pro computer, but when I try to download the NVIDIA control panel. Here's the link where I download it:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/nvidia-control-panel/9nf8h0h7wmlt?activetab=pivot%3Areviewstab

I follow the steps from thsi link with no avail:
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1099626/geforce-drivers/nvidia-control-panel-not-installed

Who shoul I contact, Microsoft or NVIDIA?

Issa_1507, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Nvidia Control Panel Missing

It says "NVIDIA Control Panel is currently not available." what should I do next?

obaidrasheed18, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Faith Win User

Nvidia Control Panel Missing

Do you have the DCH driver installed? You need to grab the controlpanel from the Microsoft Store if you do. If you don't then just DDU your driver in safe mode, plug out the ethernet/wireless connection and install the standard Nvidia driver manually. This will fix it. I can write or link you a step-by guide if you are unfamiliar with it.

DCH Version/Nvidia Control panel: Buy NVIDIA Control Panel - Microsoft Store

Faith, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. 我无法下载NVIDIA Control panel I cant download NVIDIA Control panel - Similar Threads - 我无法下载NVIDIA Control panel

2. Nvidia Control Panel Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nvidia Control Panel Problem: Dear Microsoft, I would like to let you know that there was a problem with the windows 10 1903 update on my PC. For some reason the nvidia control panel was missing. So I decided to try to install nvidia control panel on windows 10 store but it came up with almost no...
  3. Lost my nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost my nvidia control panel: I literally deleted it on accident how do i get it back and i also recently asked how to fix windows error 43 on my gpu: rtx 2080 and it worked but it recently re shows the error plz gelp with one or the other problems...
  4. SidebySide Error with NVIDIA Control Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    SidebySide Error with NVIDIA Control Panel: When attempting to open NVIDIA Control Panel, I get the error "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail." This is what the event...
  5. Nvidia Control Panel Missing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Control Panel Missing: Dear All, I am trying to open Nvidia Control Panel but unfortunately I cant open it. I have tried searching for the application but I couldnt find it. I have already updated to my latest drivers. I still couldnt find anything. The card works fine but I cant change which...
  6. SLI not available in Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SLI not available in Nvidia control panel: As it says above, in build 9926 I can't get to enable SLI in NCP. Any help would be appreciated. 4193
  7. Nvidia Control Panel missing

Nvidia Control Panel missing: I know there are a lot of old threads on this, but I've not seen an actual answer to this and it's been bugging me for over a year ever since I completely de-installed Nvidia from my Win 10-64 system due to apparent failure to upgrade to new drivers and getting a popup...
  8. NVIDIA Control Panel won't open

NVIDIA Control Panel won't open: I can't get the NVIDIA Control Panel to open. I click on it through the Windows Control Panel and the cursor will spin for a few seconds, and you can see the process start and run for a few seconds in the Task Manager, then it stops. Will not open up. Tried rebooting, but no...
  9. Nvidia geforce experience & nvidia control panel not working.

Nvidia geforce experience & nvidia control panel not working.: So I just updated to windows 10. and first thing i go to do is turn up my saturation, nvidia control panel doesnt work, i go to my device manager looks like my graphics card isnt even installed, i install it and restart pc, nvidia control panel still doesnt work, I install...
  10. SLI not available in Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Support
    SLI not available in Nvidia control panel: As it says above, in build 9926 I can't get to enable SLI in NCP. Any help would be appreciated. 4195