Windows 10: 我无法下载NVIDIA Control panel I cant download NVIDIA Control panel

Discus and support 我无法下载NVIDIA Control panel I cant download NVIDIA Control panel in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; 其他应用都可以下载 就这个控制面板不行 我急需帮助![ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by 钧文郑, Aug 16, 2019.

1. 钧文郑 Win User

我无法下载NVIDIA Control panel I cant download NVIDIA Control panel

其他应用都可以下载 就这个控制面板不行 我急需帮助! 我无法下载NVIDIA Control panel    I cant download NVIDIA Control panel 94ea5efb-865b-4e63-97b8-6496e0a4f094?upload=true.png

:)

钧文郑, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Issa_1507 Win User

Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from the Store

Hello, I want to use teh DCH driver in my Windows 10 Pro computer, but when I try to download the NVIDIA control panel. Here's the link where I download it:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/nvidia-control-panel/9nf8h0h7wmlt?activetab=pivot%3Areviewstab

I follow the steps from thsi link with no avail:
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1099626/geforce-drivers/nvidia-control-panel-not-installed

Who shoul I contact, Microsoft or NVIDIA?

Issa_1507, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Nvidia Control Panel Missing

It says "NVIDIA Control Panel is currently not available." what should I do next?

obaidrasheed18, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Faith Win User

Nvidia Control Panel Missing

Do you have the DCH driver installed? You need to grab the controlpanel from the Microsoft Store if you do. If you don't then just DDU your driver in safe mode, plug out the ethernet/wireless connection and install the standard Nvidia driver manually. This will fix it. I can write or link you a step-by guide if you are unfamiliar with it.

DCH Version/Nvidia Control panel: Buy NVIDIA Control Panel - Microsoft Store

Faith, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. 我无法下载NVIDIA Control panel I cant download NVIDIA Control panel - Similar Threads - 我无法下载NVIDIA Control panel

2. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  3. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  4. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  5. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  6. Nvidia Control Panel Will Not Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nvidia Control Panel Will Not Download: I have been trying to download and install Nividia Control Panel for nearly a week and the MS Store just won't do it. I hit the blue "INSTALL" button and it pretends to be doing something for several seconds and then I get an error message and nothing happens. I refresh the...
  7. NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL MISSING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL MISSING: Why is not Microsoft admitting their store is broken and fix it. Do you have any idea how many gamers there are on PC and how pissed off we all are that this Nvidia control panel issue has not been fixed. And please don't ask if I am running DCH drivers, I am and so is...
  8. No nVidia Control panel

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No nVidia Control panel: Just bought a 1650 Super. Tried to install drivers. Complains not compatible with my version of Windows (1809, 17763.1), Only the DCH drive will install (after booting to safe mode and using DDU to first uninstall the driver that wouldn't install anyway). Problem with DCH is...
  9. NVIDIA Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Control Panel: Hi, I can't access to NVIDA Control Panel in my laptop. When I double click to NVIDIA Control Panel Icon in Control Home Panel. I get this message ( You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDA GPU ) Please advice how to activate. Thanks....
  10. Nvidia Control Panel and Gamma Control

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Control Panel and Gamma Control: Hello: I'm considering purchasing a new pc. An important consideration in my choice is my control over fine tuning of display parameters: Brightness /Conrast /Gamma/ Color Saturation So I'm looking for PC with dedicated (rather than integrated) graphics card, which might...