Windows 10: Nvidia control panel missing, can't load

Discus and support Nvidia control panel missing, can't load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Following a recent reinstall of Win 10, the nvidia panel is nowhere and all attempts to install Geforce drivers fail with message that it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 1965cs, Jan 2, 2020.

1. 1965cs Win User

Nvidia control panel missing, can't load

Hi, Following a recent reinstall of Win 10, the nvidia panel is nowhere and all attempts to install Geforce drivers fail with message that it is outdated windows version. How to fix this or update the version....

:)

1965cs, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Faith Win User

Nvidia Control Panel Missing

Do you have the DCH driver installed? You need to grab the controlpanel from the Microsoft Store if you do. If you don't then just DDU your driver in safe mode, plug out the ethernet/wireless connection and install the standard Nvidia driver manually. This will fix it. I can write or link you a step-by guide if you are unfamiliar with it.

DCH Version/Nvidia Control panel: Buy NVIDIA Control Panel - Microsoft Store

Faith, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Nvidia Control Panel Missing

It says "NVIDIA Control Panel is currently not available." what should I do next?

obaidrasheed18, Jan 2, 2020
  4. thekelt Win User

Nvidia Control Panel missing

I keep an older PC as an emergency backup. It's a 10 year old Asus PV5K-VM mobo, Intel core 2 Duo E6750 with a GeForce 210 small basic card but produces a nice clean image. Now it has the Nvidia control Panel installed so took a close look at the drivers listed. ther are 6 drivers plus the GeForce Experience 2.2.2. Here's the list:
    1. Nvidia GeForce 210 driver 21.21.13.4201 dated 11/14/16
    2. Nvidia Graphics Driver 342.01
    3. Nvidia HD Audio Driver 1.3.30.1
    4. Nvidia PhysX System Software 9.13.1220
    5. Nvidia 3D Vision Controller driver 340.50
    6. Nvidia 3D Vision Driver 342.01
    The system is Win 10-64 same as it's big brother PC tho list as NT 10.0 14393. No Intel graphics installed, which brings me to another question. My problematic PC with the GTS 450 card, also has Intel HD 4600 installed. Wondering if I should just remove it. I did have it disabled for awhile and didn't seem to make any difference. My understanding is that they shouldn't interfere with each other and switch depending on the graphics being loaded. Any thoughts?

thekelt, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Nvidia control panel missing, can't load - Similar Threads - Nvidia control panel

2. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  3. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  4. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  5. NVIDIA Control Panel missing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Control Panel missing on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you notice that the NVIDIA Control Panel is missing on your computer after you upgraded from Windows 7/8/8.1 to Windows 10 or you installed […] This article NVIDIA Control Panel missing on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL MISSING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL MISSING: Why is not Microsoft admitting their store is broken and fix it. Do you have any idea how many gamers there are on PC and how pissed off we all are that this Nvidia control panel issue has not been fixed. And please don't ask if I am running DCH drivers, I am and so is...
  7. NVIDIA Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Control Panel: Hi, I can't access to NVIDA Control Panel in my laptop. When I double click to NVIDIA Control Panel Icon in Control Home Panel. I get this message ( You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDA GPU ) Please advice how to activate. Thanks....
  8. Nvidia Control Panel Missing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Control Panel Missing: Dear All, I am trying to open Nvidia Control Panel but unfortunately I cant open it. I have tried searching for the application but I couldnt find it. I have already updated to my latest drivers. I still couldnt find anything. The card works fine but I cant change which...
  9. Nvidia Graphics Control Panel is missing

Nvidia Graphics Control Panel is missing: I just upgraded to Windows 10 and I can't seem to find my Graphics control panel to control 3d graphics and such. It's completely gone. I use to be able to right click my desktop and go straight to it now its gone. The other way I use to get to it is by right click my desktop...
  10. Nvidia Control Panel missing

Nvidia Control Panel missing: I know there are a lot of old threads on this, but I've not seen an actual answer to this and it's been bugging me for over a year ever since I completely de-installed Nvidia from my Win 10-64 system due to apparent failure to upgrade to new drivers and getting a popup...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia settings missing windows 10 1903

2. asus install deleted nvidia control panel

3. nvidia control panel is not found click here to install nvidia control panel